Honda SP 125 On Road Price in Bhandara
SP 125 Models On Road Price in Bhandara
|SP 125 Models||On Road Price|
|SP 125 Drum||Rs. 99,524|
|SP 125 Disc||Rs. 1.04 Lakh|
Honda SP 125 Price in BhandaraRs. 99,524 - 1.04 Lakh
|SP 125 Drum||
||View December Offers|
|SP 125 Disc||
||View December Offers|
Honda Bike Dealers in BhandaraChange City
New Era Motors
22B Takiya Ward NH 6, Bhandara, Maharashtra, 441904
Indira Chowk , Nagpur Road Pauni Bhandara, Maharashtra, 441910
New Era Honda
Shree Rahekrishna Complex, Shop Number 3,4,5 ,Opposite Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Road , Bhandara, Maharashtra, 441912
National Highway 6, Plot No. 22-B, Takiya Ward, Ganeshpur Bhandara, Maharashtra, 441904
Honda SP 125 User Reviews
- Mileage (141)
- Comfort (69)
- Looks (66)
- Performance (46)
- Engine (41)
- Service (35)
- Pickup (29)
- Tyres (23)
- Speed (22)
- Experience (22)
- Gear (22)
If you want a bike for daily use purposes then this is a great choice because it has decent mileage. The looks are awesome, and the build quality is also good. It has a low maintenance cost and is easy to maintain. It has a powerful engine which is good for the city commute.
Best 125cc bike for city riders, Not recommended for highway as the weight of the bike is so light, The initial and midrange pickup is so damn good, Top end is not that great & also it's not recommended because of the thin rear tyre and light weight, But the bike is good for short rides, The engine is soo smooth, & the most important thing is you'll get around 60-65 kmpl easily, It's a great bike, Go for it
It's so smooth like a honda, Reliable engine, I occasionally face problems with gearbox not very serious though, The bike is showing 70kmpl mileage on its screen, But 65kmpl easily in real life
Better driving experience, Best mileage, Gear transmission problem but not exceed, Everything better than other bikes
It is a great bike in this segment/ pirce in fact in race it beat yamha fz s -v3.I loved it.It give almost mileage of 60 - 65.
More Customer Reviews of SP 125
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SP 125
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- Honda SP 125 retails in the price range of Rs. 77,145 - 81,441 (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for an estimated on-road price. Moreover, if you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information.
- 73000 - 80000 Sp125 disc
- Visit your nearest showroom for latest updates.
- In general, there are 5-years of insurance charges included in the new bike/scooter purchase. Moreover, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- 1 to 3 years
- 5 years
- The BS4 iteration of Honda SP 125 has been discontinued and no longer available for sale in the market.
- Used market or OLX
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- I don't know properly but different showroom have different opinions In my region this bike is going out of stock , so can be different
- You can search and contact Authorized Dealer
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners, and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with the nearby dealership. Bike Showrooms.
- I don't want to exchange my bike for any other bike, since it is easy and economical to maintain and reliable and tough of course.
- Sz rr 2016, 22000 km driven i want to exchange with mt15 how much i have to pay.
3 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Calculate Honda SP 125 EMI
Price of SP 125 Competitors
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 71,226Splendor Plus Price in Bhandara SP 125 vs Splendor Plus
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 87,117Pulsar 125 Price in Bhandara SP 125 vs Pulsar 125
Rs. 79,067Shine Price in Bhandara SP 125 vs Shine
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 73,158Passion Pro Price in Bhandara SP 125 vs Passion Pro
SP 125 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 382GST Price :- 106Total Price :- 488
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 600GST Price :- 168Total Price :- 768
VisorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 325GST Price :- 91Total Price :- 416
Tail PanelAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1270GST Price :- 355Total Price :- 1625
Tail Light CoverAuthorised Dealer Price :- 113GST Price :- 31Total Price :- 144
Honda SP 125 News Updates
Best 150cc - 200cc Bikes
Yamaha MT 15 V2 Price
Rs. 1.65 Lakh155 cc
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.90 Lakh349 cc | 41 kmpl
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Price
Rs. 1.49 Lakh349 cc | 36 kmpl
Yamaha R15S Price
Rs. 1.63 Lakh155 cc
Hero Splendor Plus Price
Rs. 71,22697 cc
TVS Raider Price
Rs. 85,941125 cc | 67 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 1.10 Lakh160 cc
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh346 cc
KTM 390 Duke Price
Rs. 2.93 Lakh373 cc
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.37 Lakh200 cc | 40 kmpl
Honda SP 125 Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda SP 125 in Bhandara is Rs 99,524.
The top variant of Honda SP 125 is Disc and the on-road price is Rs 1,04,040.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda SP 125 in Bhandara will be Rs 9,253.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda SP 125 in Bhandara is Rs. 6,147.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda SP 125 in Bhandara is Rs 84,124.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda SP 125 is Rs 29185 and the EMI is 2,423.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less