Bajaj Dominar 400 Price in Raigad
Bajaj Dominar 400 On Road Price in Raigad 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Dominar 400 BS6||Rs. 2.32 Lakh|
Bajaj Dominar 400 On Road Price in RaigadChange
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
4 Offers Available
Price of Dominar 400 Competitors
Bajaj Dominar 250
Rs. 1.6 LakhDominar 250 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.89 LakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.57 LakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.05 LakhDuke 250 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.64 LakhInterceptor 650 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.4 LakhApache RR 310 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
KTM 390 Adventure
Rs. 3.04 Lakh390 Adventure On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.59 LakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Rs. 1.95 LakhJawa Perak On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Rs. 98,999RV400 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Bajaj Dominar 400 Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.19 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.28 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.48 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.27 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.01 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.89 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Price
Rs. 1.05 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Dominar 400
- Yes you can ride and its perfectly fits for you.
- It is DOHC with electronically fuel injection.
- Yes it has a DRL and its LED projector headlights are the best one for cruising you don't need to add any fog lights kid of stuff .
- Both the bikes are of different segments and there is a big difference in their price to. If you are on a budget and performance is not your priority and want a sporty and attractive bike with good fuel efficiency, you may go for Suzuki Gixxer SF. On the other hand, if you want better power performance and occasionally go for long rides too. Bajaj Domina 400 would be a value for the money bike. You may compare both the bikes accordingly. We would suggest you to take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort. Check out authorised dealership details.
- As per your requirements, either you may go for Royal Enfield Himalayan. If we talk about long rides, there’s really nothing out there better than the Himalayan in this budget range or displacement range. The tall handlebar, combined with the scooped out seat means that you feel like you’re sat in the bike. The riding position makes you feel like the king of the road - tall and commanding, thanks to the sizeable windscreen and high instrument cluster you’re faced with; but seat height is still a VERY manageable 800mm. Seat padding is just the right firmness, the rider’s triangle is roomy and well suited to both sitting down and standing up, and even your significant other will be happily perched on the back of the Himalayan. If we had to nitpick, we wish the screen was adjustable for height and a little more optically correct. But these aren’t the sort of things that will be deal-breakers. Whether it’s carrying you down the highway at a steady cruise or pulling you out of slush under the pouring rain, the engine always feels up to the job. But everything isn’t perfect. If you’ve got a motorcycle like this, chances are that it’s your only motorcycle, so you’re going to be using it to commute in the city as well. While we have no complaints about the motor’s performance, we did find it heating up quite a bit over prolonged periods in slow-moving traffic. While this can be bothersome on the few occasions when it does happen, the engine’s refinement levels will make your life that much more comfortable on a daily basis. So, overall it would be a great pick for city commutes as well as for long rides. It is a well-rounded and desirable motorcycle and better than before. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- No, Bajaj Dominar 400 does not have a navigation system.
Bajaj Dominar 400 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Bajaj Dominar 400 in Raigad?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Bajaj Dominar 400 in Raigad is Rs. 19,660.
Bajaj Dominar 400 Price in India
Calculate Bajaj Dominar 400 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less