Maruti Ertiga User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Family

Zhmal Subha
Zhmal Subha 4.3 1 Oct 2019

I own NEW ERTIGA ZXI plus 5 months old, the car is nice to drive on highways long run. Good 7 seater at the budget of below 12 lakhs .Whern we drive with care and place at 5th gear below or nearly 100 on speed we get good mileage till 18 KMPL but an average of 15 KMPL on long run . I have a request to MSI - that the car been purchased early 2019 are BSIV . We the buyers of that session would like to place a request to MSI - to recall the cars and convert them to BS6 at some nominal cost options plus add LED DRL front and back will boost the car sales definitely by after sales care for the customers with update versions thus will add recommendations from existing customers to new buyers for MSI cars and continued customer care.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Shraavan Rai
Shraavan Rai 4.7 5 Jan 2020

it's been with us since 7 and a half year. we never had a problem I mean there was no technical issue till date. the problem was my dad due to his carelessness has done a few accidents but this car never have up and its purely like our family member. everything is comfortable from inside to outside . we had so many great memories in this car. just love it. we are planning to buy a new car that could be MG ZS EV but I'll be getting my driver's license and I told my dad that I'll keep this car don't sell it.so I'll be keeping maintaining it properly.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Sunil Kumar
Sunil Kumar 2.3 14 Dec 2019

Poor NVH, Lot of wind noise and engine noise creeps in at speed above 7 kmph.Worst mileage, only 16 on highways driven at less than 80 kmph and only driver seated. Seat comfort is stolen away by the poor NVH level. Your ears will get tired after a long drive. But steering is very light and easy to drive in city.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Jay Garg
Jay Garg 3.0 30 Nov 2019

I think it's pretty cheap 7 seater as compared to other sedans in the market but i think that company could have done much better work in the same prize range overall it's a ok car but i think you can also go with Honda mobillio

2.3 12 Sep 2019

ertiga vehicle is not comfort in city ride , pick up also not good this vehicle breaking problem also coming long time not good sarvice in maruti kalyani ( Nayandahalli ) , Very poor performance , Loss of money in daily users .

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Nitesh Bhavani
Nitesh Bhavani 5.0 24 Nov 2019

Superb car...with so many features in low price,low maintenance, superb resale option also...seating arrangement is also best as per the size of the car...its a lovely MPV as well as family car of this segment....

Dipak Kumar
Dipak Kumar 3.3 12 Dec 2019

I have just bought in November last. This is a family car and I will use occasionally. Initial impression is good comfort.7 person can easily sit. I will share my experience after using 2 3 months.

Ramdas Murdeshwar
Ramdas Murde.. 4.0 17 Aug 2019

Very sensitive to diesel quality, rough or very smooth. Trouble free since last 5 and half years. Engine lacks starting grunt, first gear Very low, requires shift almost immediately.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Piyusha Parween
Piyusha Parween 3.3 2 Aug 2019

I have wounded my arm because of the sharp design of your passenger door when closing it on the right side behind the driver. It has taken over a month to heal it. The fin type design looks nice but it dangerous. This is a car owned by one of the trustees of Osho International, Pune 411001 India less than a year old.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Abhinav Anand
Abhinav Anand 4.7 18 Nov 2019

Happy with my car , it's has everything I can ever ask for . Only the seats are less comfortable on long trips , getting amazing average . Always a life saver

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car