Maruti Ertiga User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Family

Sagar Nagare
Sagar Nagare 1.0 15 Dec 2019

The build quality of the vehicle is too bad the external door panels and body panel get damage while pressure1washThe mileage of the vehicle is give 19 by company but actual the vehicle gives 11 or 12Tyre quality of the vehicle is too poor I am damn sure it will make a big accident one timeThe brake system1is noisy Tyre and the disc get heated wild driving above 50 to100 kilometre The suspension is too noisy and not comfortable The quality of bench is too bad the middle arm rest is already facture The seat belt quality is also too low the lock system of seatbealt get out from the attachment The Jack which is provided by company cannot carry the load of vehicle External view mirror are too noising Music system hangs Reverse gear shifting doesn't accept reverse gear many times

Zhmal Subha
Zhmal Subha 4.3 1 Oct 2019

I own NEW ERTIGA ZXI plus 5 months old, the car is nice to drive on highways long run. Good 7 seater at the budget of below 12 lakhs .Whern we drive with care and place at 5th gear below or nearly 100 on speed we get good mileage till 18 KMPL but an average of 15 KMPL on long run . I have a request to MSI - that the car been purchased early 2019 are BSIV . We the buyers of that session would like to place a request to MSI - to recall the cars and convert them to BS6 at some nominal cost options plus add LED DRL front and back will boost the car sales definitely by after sales care for the customers with update versions thus will add recommendations from existing customers to new buyers for MSI cars and continued customer care.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Shraavan Rai
Shraavan Rai 4.7 5 Jan 2020

it's been with us since 7 and a half year. we never had a problem I mean there was no technical issue till date. the problem was my dad due to his carelessness has done a few accidents but this car never have up and its purely like our family member. everything is comfortable from inside to outside . we had so many great memories in this car. just love it. we are planning to buy a new car that could be MG ZS EV but I'll be getting my driver's license and I told my dad that I'll keep this car don't sell it.so I'll be keeping maintaining it properly.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Sunil Kumar
Sunil Kumar 2.3 14 Dec 2019

Poor NVH, Lot of wind noise and engine noise creeps in at speed above 7 kmph.Worst mileage, only 16 on highways driven at less than 80 kmph and only driver seated. Seat comfort is stolen away by the poor NVH level. Your ears will get tired after a long drive. But steering is very light and easy to drive in city.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
SANJAY SARAVANAN
SANJAY SARAV.. 3.3 12 May 2020

Sure it is an under power engine and diesel motor sounds like an tractor, many of the plastic door parts starts to rattle when audio system's volume is bit high , totally the vehicles lacks built quality and overall an nice vehicle to try on city roads

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Jay Garg
Jay Garg 3.0 30 Nov 2019

I think it's pretty cheap 7 seater as compared to other sedans in the market but i think that company could have done much better work in the same prize range overall it's a ok car but i think you can also go with Honda mobillio

2.3 12 Sep 2019

ertiga vehicle is not comfort in city ride , pick up also not good this vehicle breaking problem also coming long time not good sarvice in maruti kalyani ( Nayandahalli ) , Very poor performance , Loss of money in daily users .

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Nitesh Bhavani
Nitesh Bhavani 5.0 24 Nov 2019

Superb car...with so many features in low price,low maintenance, superb resale option also...seating arrangement is also best as per the size of the car...its a lovely MPV as well as family car of this segment....

Dipak Kumar
Dipak Kumar 3.3 12 Dec 2019

I have just bought in November last. This is a family car and I will use occasionally. Initial impression is good comfort.7 person can easily sit. I will share my experience after using 2 3 months.

Ramdas Murdeshwar
Ramdas Murde.. 4.0 17 Aug 2019

Very sensitive to diesel quality, rough or very smooth. Trouble free since last 5 and half years. Engine lacks starting grunt, first gear Very low, requires shift almost immediately.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car