- New Ertiga is priced between Rs 8.35 lakh and Rs 12.79 lakh.
- Offered in four trims: LXI, VXI, ZXI, and ZXI+.
- CNG and automatic options offered in higher-spec trims.
- Changes include a revised grille insert and dual-tone alloy wheels.
- New features include an updated 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, cruise control and four airbags.
- Revised 1.5-litre petrol engine develops 103PS and 137Nm, paired with a new 6-speed AT.
The 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has been launched in India from Rs 8.35 lakh (ex-showroom). It’s the first mid-life update for Maruti’s people mover and continues to come in four trims: LXI, VXI, ZXI, and ZXI+. An important point to note is that the CNG and automatic transmission now come in higher-spec ZXI and ZXI+ trims respectively. More details in the video!
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Maruti-Suzuki/ertiga
View December Offers
View On Road Price