Hero XPulse 200 User Reviews

4.4/5
  • 44% users recommended this bike for Daily Commute
Rahul Deshpande
Rahul Deshpande 4.2 Owned 1 Dec 2021

Need to add more power for the double persons, and not much speed, only 95kmph top speed. But it's okay.

Paras Kumar
Paras Kumar 4.6 19 Nov 2021

I got the delivery of this bike on the 29th of October in 2021. I usually ride as a commuter as I am a student. The features are quite good. In photos, actually, it looks shorter but when you see it in real life your thoughts will definitely change. I have got it for Rs. 1.47 lakhs. It braking is quite good. As compared to a 100 cc commuter bike we can feel the power of this bike with a big difference. I have ridden it to the maximum speed of 85kmph and I haven't observed any vibration. ​ If we talk about its fuel efficiency, I got after 10 liters of fuel consumption is around 31.5kmpl as I ride it in city. But I hope after 1st service, we will get good mileage. Let me talk about suspension, it is the best thing about this bike. As the bike is at a good height than normal bikes, I do not feel any bumps just go at the speed of 50 on the bumps but if you sit at the pillion seat, the story gets changed. The pillion seat is not that comfortable at all. First of all. the seat is at a good height (upper position) and there is no support for the pillion if you are going at a good speed and let there be a bump, the pillion will definitely get a bounce. The pickup of the bike is really good.

Rxmanoj Kumar
Rxmanoj Kumar 4.2 12 Nov 2021

I like this bike very much and it's off-road performance it's ver nice

Image

Do you own a Car or a
Bike?

• Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Chandan Jackfrost
Chandan Jack.. 2.6 Owned 31 Oct 2021

I bought my first ever bike, and I dreamt a lot about Xplus 200 bs6, but I'm highly disappointed, after buying the bike because of more than the commute to my place. I have been commuting to the service center in writing this because no one has to make the mistake I made after buying Xpluse 200 bs 6 which is hugely disappointed and dissatisfied this is the problem I'm facing day to day daily basis 1. It is having a high heating problem within 10-15 min of ride and bike stops automatically and if you try to start the vehicle in 1st gear vehicle doesn't start you have to take to neutral and you need to start 2. After the first service vehicle performance dyes, you can't even reach more than 80 even though you are revving your engine at full throttle throttle which is not good for a 200cc vehicle. Cooling is at its worst as it is oil cooled we expect the engine to cool quite fast and run smoothly, but this works the opposite way cooling is very low you can even cook after driving with lil 10km 4. Mileage is been dropped even though performance is low feels under powered if you try to get more power by revving your engine it's gonna be money out of your pocket. The best part even services technician doesn't know what's the actual problem huge disappointed after taking Xpluse 200, if suggest you not buy this vehicle highly disappointed and dissatisfied after buying Xpluse 200 bs6 strictly not recommended1🥵🥵.

Yakkali Ramesh
Yakkali Ramesh 3.8 13 Sep 2021

Hero xpulse 200 is an entry-level adv bike, Having 200cc this bike gives nice power, Seat and headlight are not in the comfort, The seat is not suitable for a long drive and headlight throw is very bad, For city ride its good.

Aditya Kumar
Aditya Kumar 4.2 14 Jul 2021

Bike seat need to be modified for long rides.Overall good bike.Expecting more spares and accessories in hero showrooms.

RAJESH REDDY
RAJESH REDDY 3.8 13 Jul 2021

The mileage review is prior to first servicing.Hope to get better mileage in future.Good for city rides and daily commute as well.

Joe
Joe 5.0 10 Jul 2021

The all in one bike for the average indian consumer.It takes you anywhere while being light on pockets.Most of all it is the most modable bike currently in the market.

Pratik Bandri
Pratik Bandri 2.6 9 Jul 2021

Please don't buy hero xpluse 200 because 9000 km head damage, 21000 km block piston crack.No spair part available in market & show room.3 months bike submitted in showroom.Thank you.

Muhammed Ali
Muhammed Ali 4.2 6 Jul 2021

Not a super smooth and refined engine.Short riders pls take a test drive and proceed.Not ideal for long highways.Comfortable for city rides and small leisure rides and through rough and bad patches.Good mileage.

Hero XPulse 200 Overview