Tata Altroz EV Specifications
- 14.00 Lakh Expected Price
- March 2022 Expected Launch Date
|Fuel Type :||Electric(Battery)|
|Battery Type :||NA|
|Charging Time :||NA|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||NA|
|Max Power :||NA|
|Max Torque :||NA|
|Rear AC Ducts :||NA|
|Automatic Climate Control :||NA|
|Audio Control :||NA|
|Cruise Control :||NA|
|Fog Lamps :||NA|
Alert Me When Launched
Specifications of Tata Altroz EV
Tata Altroz EV is an ElectricCar. Tata Altroz EV is available in Automatic transmission only. In configurations, Tata Altroz EV has a dimensions of 3988 mm in length, 1754 mm in width and 1505 mm^3 mm in height.
Tata Altroz EV Specs Overview
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Altroz EV
Q. How much range given tata altroz
- As of now, Tata Altroz EV hasn't launched yet. Moreover, Tata’s Ziptron powertrain gives the hatchback a range of upto 300km. Stay tuned for further updates. Follow the link to get an alert when Tata Altroz EV is launched. Read more -The Tata Altroz Gets An All-Electric Sibling At Auto Expo 2020.
Q. What is the expected battery pack capacity and range of Altroz EV?
- It is expected to be powered by the Ziptron powertrain, which made its debut in the Nexon EV. It draws from IP67-rated dust- and water-proof battery pack which delivers a driving range of 300km on a single charge. Stay tuned for further updates. Follow the link to get an alert when Tata Altroz EV is launched. Read more -The Tata Altroz Gets An All-Electric Sibling At Auto Expo 2020.
Q. How much time it will take to charge Tata Altroz EV from minimum to maximum? Will there be a back up for electric motor like a small IC engine? What type batteries will power this vehicle?View More Questions
- The Nexon EV, with its 30.2kWh battery pack, would take around 10 hours to fully charge from a zero percent initial charge.
Tata Altroz EV News Updates
Tata Motors To Inject Rs 7,500 Crores Into Its Passenger Electric Vehicle BusinessOct 13, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Tata To Launch 10 New Electric Vehicles By 2025Jun 29, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
The Tata Altroz Gets An All-Electric Sibling At Auto Expo 2020Feb 5, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
SPOTTED: The Tata Altroz EV Makes Its Spyshot Debut In IndiaDec 16, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Tata Altroz EV Breaks Cover At Geneva, India Launch in 2020Mar 6, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels