About Hyundai Creta 2015-2020
Hyundai Creta 2015-2020 Overview
Hyundai has finally unveiled the 2020 Creta in India at Auto Expo 2020. The SUV, which is based on the Kia Seltos, gets a complete overhaul and will come with BS6 engines. We expect Hyundai to launch the 2020 Creta on March 17. Meanwhile, Hyundai also gave us a sneak peek of the interior through some sketches.
The carmaker still offers the current BS4 Creta, which is available with huge discounts. Hyundai is offering benefits on both BS4 1.6 petrol and diesel variants of the Creta. The latter comes with benefits of up to Rs 1.15 lakh.
The petrol 1.6 unit is good enough for 123PS/150Nm, while the diesel churns out 128PS/260Nm.Gearbox options on offer are a 6-speed manual and an automatic transmission. The Creta features a sunroof, a 7-inch touchscreen, cruise control, wireless phone charging, an Arkamys sound system, and Auto Link connected car features.
The Hyundai Creta is currently priced from Rs 9.99 lakh to Rs 15.72 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
Hyundai Creta 2015-2020 Colours
Polar White With Phantom Black
Passion Orange Dual Tone
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Creta 2015-2020
- Hyundai Creta is not available with CNG fuel type. As of now, there's no official update from the brand's end regarding the launch of Creta with CNG. Stay tuned. Read more -Facelifted Hyundai Creta Looks Like A Mini 2022 Tucson.
- Both Hyundai Creta and Ford EcoSport are capable SUVs. If you want a car with basic features but with a spacious cabin and comfortable ride quality then you may opt for the Hyundai Creta E. Whereas, if you are looking for a sub-4 meter SUV with fun-to-drive traits, plenty of features, powerful engine options and sporty driving feel then the Ford EcoSport would be a better pick. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Ford EcoSport vs Hyundai Creta
- The 115PS, 1.5-litre diesel engine in Hyundai Creta comes paired to a 6-speed torque converter. There is no AMT on offer.
- Don’t cancel your booking. I have clocked 5800 km on my diesel 1.5 seltos and i have faced NO problems at all till date. The only problem with seltos is in case you meet with an accident then it will take some lil bit more time for spares to arrive in workshop but it is obvious as the brand is new. Seltos is perfect package according to me and iam happy with my Seltos. Even i had cancelled creta 1.4 crdi booking after seltos was launched. And iam very happy that i bought KIA SELTOS. Just go ahead for seltos without a second thought
- For your information KIA Seltos and Hyundai Creta both are built on the same platform. If you are concerned about the crash test ratings then you should know that Creta would have performed similarly in the crash test due to the same build. So yeah, If you are looking for a safer option consider may be harrier or XUV 300
- Plz don’t buy seltos . Now Indian crash test has given only 3 stars to seltos . you should surely go for creta.Even brezza is been given 4 stars . I have seltos GTK 2019 model . As soon as I saw the rating given in Indian crash test I feel bad for my decision.plz think before buying .
- As per my understanding, Creta suspension is more on softer side as compared to Seltos which is stiff. So you may feel more comfortable in creta on uneven roads but on the other hand Seltos gives you more enthuastic feel while pushing the accelerator as compared to Creat even though they have same engine specifiction but there is a difference of fine tunning.
- Creta gives a car type riding feel where as Seltos give a sporty crossover feel
- Thats a good question. Though CRETA looks “slightly” premium in looks slightly by mean is Slightly but overall price is not justified at all. Creta top end variant is 18.3 lakh In road Delhi, simply 6 lakh costlier then BREZZA Top end Automatic.12.3 lakh And believe me i am both Maruti and Hyundai customer, hyundai may be better in looks but under the hood maruti is much more reliable ( japanese cars any case are). Hyundai is fine but somewhere it comes with issues like leakage , part failures etc. Now coming back to comparison- Vitara Brezza is more value for money 1) JUSTIFIED cost for AMT model 2) Cabin space ( that matters the most ) is almost same in both cars. Slightly better in creta but not that much 3) AMT IS very smooth relaible and cost effective solution where as AT comes in hyundai has its own issues. 4) SAFETY- 4 star by NCAP which is remarkable 5) Services and support is very good 6) Design structure wise brezza is more upright and have excellent road view from sires back and bonet so LESS STRESS while driving. 7) REFINED and tried and tested engine witn GOOD torque. NO UNDER POWERED FEELING and i am verna driver too and did not felt like underpowered and infact found good to drive. Creta points 1) Looks more plush in terms of interior 2) few better features which may be good to have but not be necessity 3) Hyundai also has good after sales service 4) More powerful engine but Vitara brezza is also fine as torque difference is about 40NM only. 5 ) Total thumb down for pricing. SIMPLY NOT WORTH IT With this price bracket.
- Both are of different make also in engine wise creta is 1.5 where brezza is 1.3 liters. Creta’s riding quality is bit better than brezza. But if you look mileage brezza is much ahead of creta. Build quality of brezza is less than that of creta. Also the cabin is slightly bigger than brezza. But if you look for service cost than brezza is much cheaper than creta. Both are Suv and ment for rough roads. My big brother has creta where I owns brezza. So both of them I get to drive both are beast for off road purposes, but only if you drive carefully on rough roads. Both are value for the money. Rest is your choice.
- Brezza is cost effective Compact SUV sub 4 m /1.2 L engine segment packed with all features , Auto A/C , Apple car play,Projection head lamps , Cruise control , AMT , Dual Air Bag , Alloy wheel (From - Rs.8.00 Lakhs to 10.75 Lakhs) Creta is Compact SUV sub 4.27 m /1.4L & 1.6 L petrol & Diesel engine segment packed with all features , Auto A/C , Apple car play, Projection head lamps , Cruise control , AMT , Hill hold , Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Sunroof ,Dual Air Bag & Curtain Bags , Alloy wheel (From - Rs.10.00 Lakhs to 15.25 Lakhs) Both are good (Brezza is best in millage & Service support & Resale )
Hyundai Creta 2015-2020 User Reviews
Useing the car from last
Using the car from last 5 years.But its still the best suv in the market.Mentation is not that heavy like other suv.
4.3Everything is good the performance
Everything is good the performance of the car is good engine performance is also good build quality is ok not so good mileage is less about 10 in city and 14 in highway and interior is also nice 👍🏻
5.0Drives like a dream
Excellent Car for long and short commute. Drives like a dream on long journeys be it Expressways or Climbing terrains. Added to that, the mileage is also excellent considering a 1600 CC engine
5.0Creta SX(O) is amazing
Creta SX(O) is amazing vehicle those who loves driving. It gives best drive feel. Pick up and comfort is supurb.
I own Hyundai creta 2016
I own hyundai creta 2016 diesel variant.After using it for more than 6 years and near about 1 lakh kilometer, I am writing this detailed review with all the pros and cons of the car:- pros:- 1.It is a all rounder car that gives you a premium experience in this price segment.2.It is superbly priced for what it offers in this segment.3.One of its pros is its space that it offers in this segment with good quality parts.4.It's 1.4l diesel is a fantastic engine that offers fantastic mileage.5.It's a highly reliable car, After driving it around 1 lakh kilometres, I haven't faced any sort of issues with tha car.6.One of the most smooth gear box i have drived so far.It is so smooth that you don't even feel gear ups and down.7.It's handling is one of the best in all hyundai cars.I just love driving it on highways.Excellent driving.8.Hyundai after sales is very impressive.I haven't feel any stress or problem in these 6 years from hyundai.The fuss free ownership and 5 years warranty makes it really tension free car.Cons :- 1.It's suspension aren't that firmer do drive it in bad roads.2.Back seat width is comfortable for 2 adults and 1 child.3 adults won't feel that comfortable in the back seat for long drives 3.They could have given 360 camera and auto wipers in this segment.4.They could have given a full size spare tyre.5.Although it's diesel gives good mileage but it is less powerful.1.6 diesel engine is more fun to drive.6.You can get bigger suvs like harrier or xuv as well in its price segment.So this was my overall review for the car.Overall it's a good lond term car that doesn't feel heavy on pocket.
More Customer Reviews of
Hyundai Creta 2015-2020 Expert Reviews
All of them get the basics, including beefed up ground clearance, a dollop of swag and a dash of tech, right. Which one scores extra credits?
The cool kid in the Hyundai family gets a makeover. More of the same or a whole new dimension?