Datsun GO is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. 3.99 Lakh to 6.45 Lakh in India. It is available in 7 variants and 6 colours. Datsun GO comes with BS6 compliant petrol engine only. The GO 2018 has a boot space of 265 litres. The petrol engine of GO 2018 is a 1198cc unit which generates a power of 67.05bhp and a torque of 104nm. The GO 2018 is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of GO 2018 is 20.63kmpl.
Datsun GO Latest Updates
Datsun has launched the BS6 GO and GO+ In India. The 5-seater GO is priced from Rs 3.99 lakh while the 7-seater GO+ starts from Rs 4.19 lakh. Meanwhile, the GO CVT is priced from Rs 4.19 lakh and the GO+ CVT from Rs 6.69 lakh. Both cars are offered in five variants: D, A, A(O), T and T (O).
The Datsun Go is available in five variants D, A, A(O), T and T(O). Prices range from Rs 3.32 lakh and go up to Rs 5.02 Lakh
On the inside the big change in 2018 was the addition of the 7-inch touch screen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The hand brake is also a conventional 'pull up' unit instead of the quirky twist and pull dash mount unit from before. Rear passengers now also get the option of powered windows as well. For a budget car the interiors are quite nicely designed but in terms of material quality you will find all hard plastics. There are also no adjustable headrests on any of the four seats.
Datsun GO Competitors
Renault Kwid : The Kwid has made budget hatchbacks cool, but not at the expense of practicality. It is surprisingly spacious, very well equipped and handles bad roads very well. The only critical miss is the lack of ABS, but the competition doesn't offer that either. The optional AMT variants with the bigger engine offer, what can be called, ‘the world’s simplest interface in an automatic’. It does come with a steep initial unlearning curve though.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10: The Alto K10 competes with the 1.0-litre variants of the redi-GO and offers the same no-frills ownership experience that you'd associate with a Maruti, in a package that's quite a bit faster than the basic Alto 800. It has its shortcomings which swell up when parked next to the Kwid. Thankfully, it packs no unpleasant surprises, and that's its strength.
Maruti Suzuki WagonR: More than half-a-decade old and the WagonR continues to go strong. It offers the best combination of space, mileage, reliability and cost in this segment with two different designs. Those not happy with the more sedate design of the 'blue-eyed-boy' WagonR can choose to buy the VXI+ variants which offer more style with features like projector headlamps and alloy wheels.
6 Offers Available
Datsun GO Summary
|Engine :||1198 CC|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||20.63 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Transmission :||manual / automatic|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Ground Clearance (Laden) :||180mm|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Fuel Capacity :||35 Liters|
|Minimum Turning Radius :||4.6 metres|
|Length Width Height :||3788*1636*1507|
|Boot Space :||265|
Datsun GO Price
The price of Datsun GO starts at Rs. 3.99 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 6.45 Lakh. The price of petrol variant of GO ranges between Rs. 3.99 Lakh to Rs. 6.45 Lakh. Datsun GO is available in 7 variants and 6 different colours.
- Petrol (7 Variants) |
- Manual (5 Variants)
- Automatic (2 Variants)
Datsun GO Price List in India
Editor's View of Datsun GO
Light and nimble nature in the city. Peppy and efficient engine. Now with updated features makes it quite an attractive option in the entry level hatchback segment. New safety features including dual airbags, ABS and EDB as standard and new Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) in the top two variants. Great ride quality for a budget car. 7-inch touchscreen is segment leading.
Integrated rear headrests do nothing for tall passengers. Plastic quality in the interiors isn't that great.
Parent Nissan may be slowly killing off the Datsun brand in other markets but it doesn't change the fact that the Datsun Go is a verly practical and up to date city runabout.
Datsun GO Videos
Datsun GO Mileage
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GO
- Yes, a speed-sensing auto door lock is a standard feature in Datsun Go.
- Both cars are good enough. If we talk about Datsun Go, it has light and nimble nature in the city. Peppy and efficient engine. Now with updated features makes it quite an attractive option in the entry-level hatchback segment. New safety features including dual airbags, ABS and EDB as standard and new Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) in the top two variants. Great ride quality for a budget car. 7-inch touchscreen is segment-leading. Parent Nissan may be slowly killing off the Datsun brand in other markets but it doesn't change the fact that the Datsun Go is a very practical and up to date city runabout. On the other hand, the WagonR continues to be a sensible practical hatchback. It’s now stronger, more feature loaded, more powerful and safer, offers comfortable ingress and egress. Importantly, the prices have not gone up substantially. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- If you look at the spec sheet, the numbers seem to be just what you’d expect. There’s a 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol motor that makes a healthy 68PS of power, and 104Nm of torque. The older Go was a bit of a pocket rocket. With a high power to weight ratio, the little hatch was quite peppy and fun, especially if you pushed the little engine to its redline. Datsun’s Go is definitely more appealing than before. The refreshed design, standard safety tech and added feel-good features, especially that touchscreen makes this car a bit more exciting. Strong points have been carried over as well, such as the punchy engine and the easy to drive nature. Yes, you’d still find some strange feature omissions and plastic quality isn’t all that great either. Talking about its maintenance, it is easy on pocket to maintain based on the service center availability.
- The best VFM Car (Value for Money) in terms of Power it's as good as its Driver.I have reached Bengaluru to Chennai in 4.5 Hours.Goa To Bangalore in 8 Hours with multiple Breaks.Luggage space best, only issue is the Wheel size 13'' is a pain on Indian Roads but without Load it. Shld be ok. Mileage with full AC and at a speed of 100's I get something between 16 to 18 per lt. Service within 2k every time in 5 years have not changed other than the filters.But you need to compromise on Luxury and the safety aspect In terms of high impact.Not for Racing but A VFM for the Middle class.Total years used 5 years now.And have no intention to sell it
- The GO hatchback is available with a 1.2-litre petrol engine, which produces a maximum power of 68PS and 104Nm of torque. It is paired with a 5-speed manual transmission and unlike its rivals, the Datsun GO isn’t offered with an automatic option. The Datsun GO has a claimed mileage of 19.83kmpl.Read More: - 2018 Datsun Go And GO+: First Drive Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/2018-datsun-go-and-go-first-drive-review/32074/
- Talking about Datsun Go with its refreshed design, standard safety tech and added feel-good features, especially that touchscreen makes these cars a bit more exciting. Strong points have been carried over as well, such as the punchy engine and the easy to drive nature. On the other hand, the Kwid has made budget hatchbacks cool, but not at the expense of practicality. With the 2018 update, the Kwid is now slightly better looking, gets more convenience feature and, most importantly, gets new safety-enhancing features for rear passengers also it handles bad roads well.Do take the test drive for both the cars in order to judge the ease and comfort offered.
- The updated Datsun GO should certainly be on your shortlist as it is not only priced competitively but safer than before as well. It is equipped with Dual-airbags, ABS, EBD, BA, rear parking sensors and follow me home headlamps are now part of the standard safety kit. That said, Datsun GO will be a better package here as compare to KWID.
- Datsun go has better performance than the kwid because it has larger 1.2liter 3cylinder engine.kwid has 1liter engine
- Yes it is equipped with ac
- Yes Datsun go has ac
- Yes.it is
Datsun GO User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling3.4/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
25% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Family car , mileage is alone less,driving very comfort
Less budget and good car less maintenance cost
this one is low bugget car and cheep maintenance cost and the performance is ok safty wise no air bag and etc non abs compair another low budget car this one is better
Nice car with small budget and good engine specifications according to price
very powerful engine. Very good for highway. Great pick up. Not very good for bad roads. You can feel vibration inside the cabin in bad patches of roads.
बकवास कार ओर डटसन कम्पनी एक साल में ही कार कबाड़ा हो गई जबकि सिंगल हैंड ड्राइव कीकम्पनी में भी कोई किसी तरह की सुनवाई नहीं होतीडटसन से अच्छा कोई मारुति या हुंडई की पुरानी कार ले लोमें पछता रहा हूं लेकर कोई मत लो खराब गाड़ी हैजब से ली कम्पनी फाल्ट थे उसे भी किसी ने ठीक नहीं किया
Datsun Go facelift is probably the most sporty looking hatch back!Almost as heavy as swift with a peppy 1.2 ltr engine and the kerb weight as well!Orange color + the alloy wheels add to the charm!Pick better than swift! Only issue is that the Revs are bound till 5000 sp it runs out of breath post 125! But it belongs to a segment of small hatch a and is the best for city driving!
In general driving experience is quite good while the A.C is not in operation. However ,there is drag in motion when the A.C is on.The side mirrors look quite cheap,option should be there for better side mirror with flexibility of adjustment from inside.DATSUN INDIA not reliable....
This is a perfect choice for any beginner going to own as first car. This is great to have Datsun Go as no other car competes in this price. I personally has suggested/recommended this car to at least 10 people.
Perfect Value for Money CarDoesn"t pinch u r PocketsSpacious and Boot Space is awesomePower and Driving Sufficient for Indian RoadsOnly issue is the ground clearance need to go for a bigger wheel
Datsun GO Expert Reviews
Datsun GO and GO+ CVT: First Drive Review
Datsun has added the Micra petrol CVT drivetrain to the GO and GO+ in a bid to make it a more appealing package. Is the added convenience enough of an incentive for more customers to consider the GO and GO+ now?Sep 27, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2018 Datsun Go And GO+: First Drive Review
The changes aren't biblical, sure. But are they enough to warrant your attention?Oct 11, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Datsun GO Images
Datsun GO Colours
Datsun GO Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 31,200|
Datsun GO News Updates
BS6-compliant Datsun GO And GO+ Are Here
The 5-seater GO is priced from Rs 3.99 lakh while the 7-seater GO+ starts from Rs 4.19 lakhMay 14, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Greener BS6 Datsun Go, Go+ Inbound
The specifications and variant details for both models have been updated on the official websiteMay 6, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Datsun GO And GO+ To Get A CVT, Launch In October
The GO and GO+ will continue to use the 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engineSep 12, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Datsun GO, GO+ Launched With New Safety Tech And Infotainment System
Added to the top-end T and T(O) variant only, prices of both cars have increased marginallyJun 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Discovering The Rainbow Nation In A 2018 Datsun GO
The Republic of South Africa and Datsun have a lot in common. Let’s find out….Dec 11, 2018 | By Raunak Awasthi
Datsun Go And Go+ Facelift To Get Android Auto And Apple CarPlay!
New photos and details revealed by Datsun show cars which could be really popular in their segments, will these cars be priced as competitively as they are now?Oct 3, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Datsun GO Offers
OfferGO A Option Petrol offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 03 Jul-31 Jul
OfferGO A Petrol offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 03 Jul-31 Jul
Datsun GO FAQs
What is the price of Datsun GO 2018 Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Datsun GO 2018 is 6.45 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Datsun GO 2018?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Datsun GO 2018 is 20.63 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of GO 2018.
What is the EMI of Datsun GO 2018 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Datsun GO 2018 in Delhi is Rs. 7,718 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Datsun GO 2018?
What is the boot space in Datsun GO 2018?
The boot space in Datsun GO 2018 is 265 L. View full specification of GO 2018