KTM 250 Duke
KTM 250 Duke is a sports_naked bike available at a price of Rs. 2.37 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and 2 colours. The 250 Duke is a powered by 248cc BS6 engine mated to a 6 is speed gearbox . This engine of 250 Duke develops a power of 30 ps and a torque of 24 nm . The KTM 250 Duke gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The KTM 250 Duke weighs 170 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 liters.
KTM 250 Duke Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||248 CC||Max Power||30 PS @ 9000 rpm||No Of Gears||6 Speed|
|Performance and Fuel Economy|
|Mileage (City)||41 kmpl|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Wheel Size||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Disc|
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
KTM 250 Duke Bike Latest Updates
KTM 250 Duke has now been updated with a BS6.2 (OBD2) compliant engine, which has resulted in a price bump. Check out the latest prices here.
The KTM 250 Duke is the Austrian bike maker's sporty 250cc naked bike, which sits just below KTM 390 Duke. The bike is also the most powerful quarter-litre streetfighter in the country.
KTM 250 Duke Engine
KTM 250 Duke Variants
The 250 Duke comes in a single variant with two color options (Dark Galvano & Ebony Black).
KTM 250 Duke Design
KTM 250 Duke Features
KTM 250 Duke Competitors
In terms of pricing, the 250 Duke rivals the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250 and the Bajaj Dominar 250.
KTM 250 Duke PriceKTM 250 Duke price start at Rs. 2.37 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). KTM 250 Duke is offered in only one variant - STD.
250 Duke Price List (Variants)
250 Duke STD
248 cc . 41 kmpl
|Rs. 2.37 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
What is good and bad in 250 Duke Bike?
250 Duke Positives
Refined and tractable engine; suspension setup is comfortable
250 Duke Negatives
Lacks the signature KTM character, feels a bit too calm, and doesn’t compare with the 390 Duke in terms of features
The 250 Duke feels least like a KTM (within the company’s current Indian line up) thanks to its easy-going engine and comfy suspension. But it’s still a great choice for those who aren’t looking for outright aggressive performance, but want something that is fast enough without sacrificing everyday practicality and comfort.
KTM 250 Duke User Reviews
This bike is very good, It gives a good mileage If you wants to be a rider, This bike is best for you.Share
This ktm model is superb design is perfect for racing and engine performance overall excellent i would like to purchase this bikeShare
KTM Duke 250 is a best bike
Ktm duke 250 is a best bike for make you a best.It's a good bike for riders.I love it.And this bikes comes with good torque and very vell features.Pick up is superb.If you want to buy this bike don't late for buying.Beacause i think on future is going to high price don't late to buying.Go it and feel the duke love.You deserve it.I love duke.Share
This bike is my favourite bike please give me this bike for free then i will be so happyShare
4.6I recommend you to all purchase
I recommend you to all purchase this ktm duke 250 this the best power machine love from mumbaiShare
The ktm 250 duke resembles a piece of art that has been given new life and strength.This bike is an engineering and design marvel with an absolutely stunning appearance.With accurate and responsive handling, The ride is effortless and pleasant.The 248cc engine is an absolute technological wonder, Providing performance that is both powerful and effective.The bike will survive for many years because of the excellent build quality.Overall, The ktm 250 duke is the ideal bike for you if you're seeking for a bike that is not just a mode of transportation but also a work of beauty in and of itself.Share
This bike is a great bike and this bike mileage is around 23 kmpl.Totally this is a best bike.If your budget is around 2.4 lakh you can buy this bike.Share
Bike Is Epic the abs control
Bike is epic the abs control give it more efficiently controlling and handling and the looks make it more efficient lookShare
More Customer Reviews of 250 Duke
Bikes Similar to 250 Duke
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 2.15 Lakh250 Duke vs Himalayan
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.72 Lakh250 Duke vs Apache RR 310
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.96 Lakh250 Duke vs 390 Duke
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.91 Lakh250 Duke vs 200 Duke
Yamaha FZ 25
Rs. 1.49 Lakh250 Duke vs FZ 25
KTM 250 Duke Images
- 15 more
KTM 250 Duke Colours
Compare 250 Duke with Alternatives
|KTM 250 Duke||Royal Enfield Himalayan
View June Offers
|TVS Apache RR 310
View June Offers
|KTM 390 Duke
View June Offers
|KTM 200 Duke
View June Offers
|Rs.2.37 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.15 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.72 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.96 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.91 Lakh onwards|
|4.3 502 reviews||4.3 340 reviews||4.2 269 reviews||4.3 645 reviews||4.1 1263 reviews|
|248 CC||411 CC||312 CC||373 CC||199 CC|
KTM 250 Duke Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||41 kmpl|
KTM 250 Duke Videos
22 Apr, 2017492957 views
The 2017 KTM Duke 250 is the naked streetfighter that slots right in between... read more
1 Mar, 201754282 views
The 250 Duke was developed for South-East Asian markets specifically, but has... read more
28 Feb, 2017557387 views
KTM 250 Duke was a surprise for a lot of us Motoring Enthusiasts, but... read more
28 Feb, 201797401 views
Straight from the track! 2017 KTM Duke 250 was an unexpected nuke from KTM, and... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 250 Duke
- The kerb weight of KTM 250 Duke is 170 kg.
- The KTM 250 Duke comes with a fully digital LCD instrument console, which shows you things like distance-to-empty, real-time fuel consumption, and average speed, in addition to the general trove of information. Its tail lamp and turn indicators are both LED units. The bike misses out on a quick-shifter, but gets a slipper clutch, along with Supermoto ABS (switchable rear ABS). Its stiff suspension setup makes this streetfighter quite capable across corners.
- KTM 250 Duke is priced at INR 2.35 Lakh (Ex-showroom price in Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for an estimated on-road price details.
- Once the bike starts, you won't feel a thing. But to be honest, you'll have a little bit of difficulty while trying to maneuver the bike with your feet when it is off. More problems if the surface is uneven, reversing would definitely be difficult. It would be better if you maneuver the bike by getting off it and pushing it around till it gets into your desired position. It's all good otherwise.
- For a person with 5ft 5inches height, Duke 250 will be a bit difficult to have both legs (sole) to be kept flat on ground. However, I know a guy of that height riding a Duke390 (similar height like Duke250). It boils down to riding skills. In cities where there is stop go traffic, this could be an issue where we frequently need to plant our feet at signals.
- It depends on your experience. If you are riding for longer time you find it very good but if you are starting or a beginner you might feel uncomfortable or might not.Better Test ride.
- Totally depends first of all the engine oil the motul engine oil which is commonly used in all KTM service centre is priced at 1185 rupees so if you are having oil change basic servicing requirement mark at least that much amount then you have oil filters and oil changing goes cost around 300 to 400 rupees also depend whether you have free servicing aur Pawan is it is paid one then you will be charged extra for labour charges around 200 to 300 rupees not to forget the chain cleaning and lubing which cause to 60 rupees total250 would be built some somewhere around 1500 to 2000 if your bike is bit old it would required few more check up and fix like coolant refilling or fuel filter change and at approx 500 of that if requird
- The Service interval is in all 7.5k KM's and it will cost you around 2.5k if you just go for the oil change and normal services. Rest all depends on parts. Bike parts are not that costly. Mileage depends on the rpm and whether it is city or highway, city max you will get up to 26-28kmpl, when it comes to highway 30 for sure, and if you cruise in 80-85kmph you will get 33-35kmph.
- Service cost:120****600(upto 3rd service) after that service charge will be added.Chain and sprocket shall be replaced on every 10k-12k kms- approximately 3500.Tyres will be replaced after every 12k-15k kms-6900(stock tyres).Millage-highly opened throttle gives 25-30kmpl.normal rides-32-35kmpl.in straight highways I got 40 kmpl by maintaining speed 60kmph.
- There are not any major problems in Duke 250. But, there are some minor problems are listed here :- 1) Duke 250 is high powered bike but, it doesn't have ABS which is the major drawback of KTM Duke 250. 2) The bike have heating issue when it is rode in city. 3) There is no LED DRL. It have Halogen light. 4) In this bike, the MRF Tyre is not so grippy. But, in Duke 390 we got the Metzeler which is more grippy as compared to its sibling Duke 250. 5) In rainy season, the moisture is started frozen inside the Instrument Cluster which is so irritating. It can also happens when the bike is washed out. Bike is kickass in all cases in its segment. So, go for it guys. I hope my answer is helpful to you.
- Sorry! No clear resolution thus far. Yesterday got the periodic service done and the Service advisor told me that there is nothing to worry. However, to find out more, have written to KTM India now. If you can share your motorcycle's credentials at 'all but mighty _at_ gmail (dot) com', I can include your reference too as a follow up correspondence. Hope that helps!
- One problem which I've experienced recently. This could be an one-of issue too. While riding, suddenly the ABS indicator turns on and an error code appears on display 'CAN ABS Failure'. After a min or so, it disappears on its own. Other than that I've not had any issue with the motorcycle.
KTM 250 Duke Bike News Updates
KTM 250 Duke FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of KTM 250 Duke is 2.37 Lakh. Check On Road Price of 250 Duke. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of KTM 250 Duke is 41 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of 250 Duke.
Yes, ABS feature is available in KTM 250 Duke. View full specification of 250 Duke.
TVS Apache RR 310 Price starts at Rs. 2.72 Lakh which is Rs. 34,778 costlier than base model of KTM 250 Duke priced at Rs. 2.37 Lakh. Compare KTM 250 Duke vs TVS Apache RR 310 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of KTM 250 Duke in Delhi is Rs. 6,495 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
KTM 250 Duke is available in 2 colour : Silver and Orange. View colour images of 250 Duke.
The kerb weight of KTM 250 Duke is 170 Kg.