Maruti Ertiga On Road Price in KolkataChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Ertiga LXI (Petrol)||Rs. 8,74,435||Rs. 7,59,000||Rs. 75,900.00||Rs. 39,535|
|Ertiga VXI (Petrol)||Rs. 9,59,696||Rs. 8,34,000||Rs. 83,400.00||Rs. 42,296|
|Ertiga CNG VXI (Cng)||Rs. 10,29,041||Rs. 8,95,000||Rs. 89,500.00||Rs. 44,541|
|Ertiga ZXI (Petrol)||Rs. 10,54,050||Rs. 9,17,000||Rs. 91,700.00||Rs. 45,350|
|Ertiga VXI AT (Petrol)||Rs. 10,75,649||Rs. 9,36,000||Rs. 93,600.00||Rs. 46,049|
|Ertiga ZXI Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 11,15,437||Rs. 9,71,000||Rs. 97,100.00||Rs. 47,337|
|Ertiga ZXI AT (Petrol)||Rs. 11,63,183||Rs. 10,13,000||Rs. 1,01,300.00||Rs. 48,883|
Maruti Ertiga Price in Kolkata
Maruti Ertiga price in Kolkata starts from Rs. 7.59 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 10.13 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Ertiga variants in Kolkata. Maruti Ertiga Automatic is starting at Rs. 9.36 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Maruti Ertiga Petrol starts from Rs. 7.59 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Ertiga is available at Rs. 14,514 per month @ 10%. Maruti Ertiga's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Kolkata) and Maruti XL6 (price starting at Rs. 9.85 lakh in Kolkata).
Maruti Suzuki Dealer Showrooms in Kolkata
Osl Motocorp NexaG1, G2, The Meridian Kazi Nazrul Islam Sarani, Vip Road, Raghunathpur, Opp- Baguihati Big Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020Phone : 7375006267Email : email@example.com
Osl Motors236B, A J C Bose Road, Lee road, Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020Phone : 8337066666 Phone : 8337066666Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Ertiga Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Ertiga
Rs. 9.85 lakhXL6 On Road Price Compare with Ertiga
Rs. 4.99 lakhTriber On Road Price Compare with Ertiga
Rs. 10.00 lakhMarazzo On Road Price Compare with Ertiga
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Ertiga
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Ertiga
Rs. 9.63 lakhBRV On Road Price Compare with Ertiga
Rs. 10.22 lakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with Ertiga
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with Ertiga
Rs. 8.89 lakhLodgy On Road Price Compare with Ertiga
Maruti Ertiga Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ertiga
- You can have a look at Maruti Vitara Brezza which delivers a claimed mileage of 24kmpl. In our fuel efficiency test we found, 17.6kmpl in the city and 20.9kmpl on the highway (21.7kmpl and 25.3kmpl for the manual), the Vitara Brezza stays very efficient.
- Dear sir. I have a breeza zdi automatic. My question is, if I prefer to drive in MT mode then what mileage I can get ?
- Compact SUV can be purchased below Rs.10.00 Lakhs . Mahendra XUV 300 , Maruti Suzuki Brezza , Ford Eco Sport , Tata Nexon , Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is can be also considered
- There is no reason for Ertiga to be compared with Honda BR-V. Honda BR-V scores much higher than Ertiga on all aspects like safety, comfort, space, fuel efficiency and reliability. I have driven Ertiga for 10 days at length in Kerala and have been owning a BR-V for past three years and my experience remains extremely positive for BR-V.BR-V offers great space (you can keep two medium baggage strollers along with a couple of bags even with their row seats open. The seating is quite comfortable, and roof mounted rear AC helps in cooling off the rear passengers easily. There is no body roll (like a high roof SUV e.g. Scorpio, Fortuner etc) on highways or hill roads and comfort matches any midsize sedan like City, Verna or Vento. Fuel efficiency for Diesel (one I'm having) is very satisfactory with 16-18 kmpl in city and 20+ on highway.
- For your budget you can't afford brv's top trim which have more features but under 12 lacs you might get a perfect variant in ertiga and ertiga is comfortable, economical and looks good as well and has more space than brv only thing brv has better than ertiga is the engines other than that ertiga is a better family car
- I have to agree with Mr saurabh he is absolutely right and if you want more performance you can opt for 1.5 vtec petrol engine which is marvelous
- No zero percent . Ertiga auto is good with less weight on board.
- No 0 percent interest will not be available for any car
- Good performance don't know about interest
- Maruti Ertiga is most unlikely to get a BS6-compliant diesel engine as Maruti has decided to axe the diesel engine from April 2020 onwards. For now, Maruti Ertiga is available with a 1.5-litre engine that produces 95PS of power and 225Nm of torque.
- It is not available now
- Ertiga vxi at
- Yes if you need to use the y seater or big boot for business or need to commute your friends or your big family .or for tsxi use .otherwise no.
- Yes obsolutely
Maruti Ertiga Price in IndiaErtiga price in your city
Calculate Maruti Ertiga EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less