TVS NTORQ 125 Price in Unnao
TVS NTORQ 125 Price in Unnao 2020
Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Price of NTORQ 125 Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 64,543Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Rs. 63,071Jupiter On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 68,931Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Honda Grazia BS6
Rs. 73,989Grazia BS6 On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Rs. 63,134Dio On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 69,211Access 125 On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Suzuki Burgman Street
Rs. 80,090Burgman Street On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Yamaha Fascino 125
Rs. 68,090Fascino 125 On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Rs. 1 LakhChetak On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Hero Maestro Edge 125
Rs. 70,150Maestro Edge 125 On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Unnao
OM TVSOm Bhawan, Moti Nagar, Unnao, Uttar pradesh, 209801Phone : 9670662000, 05152820267 Phone : 9670662000, 05152820267Email : OmAutomobiles@tvsmdealers.co.inGet Call Back
ADARSH AUTOMOBILESSHEKHPUR SHUKLA GANJ ROAD , Unnao, Uttar pradesh, 209801Phone : 9415330037 Phone : 9415330037Email : ARJIT1978@GMAIL.COMGet Call Back
RS AutomobilesNEAR Indira Gandhi Rajkiya, Mahavidyalaya, -Hardoi Road, Bangarmau, Unnao, Uttar pradesh, 209868Phone : 9670312020 Phone : 9670312020
K K Fauji MotorsNEAR Bada Chauraha, Sandila Road, Miyaganj, Unnao, Uttar pradesh, 209870Phone : 9125117765 Phone : 9125117765
Shiv Shanti MotorsSumerpur Buxar Road, NEAR Keshav Petrol Pump, Bhagwant Nagar, Unnao, Uttar pradesh, 209801Phone : 9451870583 Phone : 9451870583
Sadhana MotorsMaurawa Road, NEAR H P Petrol Pump, Durgapur, District, Purwa, Unnao, Uttar pradesh, 209825Phone : 7080905010 Phone : 7080905010
Ganpati MotorsNEAR Bhinkipur Mandir Gate,-Safipur Road, District, Chakalvansi, Unnao, Uttar pradesh, 209801Phone : 9415594663 Phone : 9415594663
Jai Maa Durge MotorsNEAR Prathmik Vidyalaya, Asoha Road, Kalu Khera, Unnao, Uttar pradesh, 209821Phone : 8004989880 Phone : 8004989880
Chauhan AutomobilesOpp Singh Petrol Pump Near cold Store, Kanpur-Lucknow Expressway, Nawabganj, Unnao, Uttar pradesh, 209851Phone : 7668888700 Phone : 7668888700
TVS NTORQ 125 Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying NTORQ 125
- Both scooters are good enough and have their own forte. The new list of updates on India’s most popular scooter have made the Activa 6G a more exciting proposition than before. However, the Activa 6G still misses out on some basic features which should have been standard by now. On the other hand, if you're looking for a fast, fun to ride and feature-rich scooter, the TVS Ntorq 125 is the right choice for you. It still remains the benchmark for performance in its class and the sporty styling adds to its appeal. Our only grouse is the premium pricing post the BS6 update. You may compare both the scooters accordingly. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The life of a scooter tyre depends on a number of factors; condition of roads, riding style, load on the tyre, air pressure, brand of tyre etc. So if driven peacefully, that is, no sudden acceleration or braking, the front tyres can last for 30000 Kms and rear tyres can last up to 17000–20000 Kms.
- All variants of TVS NTORQ 125 are BS6 compliant now.
- Despite being a compact scooter, the NTorq comes with a wide and comfortable seat that is good enough for two. Seat cushioning, like other TVS scooters, is on the softer side, which might be pain during longer commutes. We did spend an hour on the saddle though and it felt comfortable. The compromise is in the smaller floorboard space. The sporty design means you have the front apron and seat intrude in the floorboard space, so yes, it will be difficult to place a medium-size briefcase there. Vertical space, however, is good and the handlebar does not foul with your legs while turning as it does on the Honda Grazia. But As compared to Hero Pleasure, it is 14Kg heavier (118kg), so initially she might face some issue to handle it, but after some time, there will not be an issue. Moreover, the best way to judge riding comfort is by taking a test ride. Check out authorised dealership details.
- TVS recommend for TVS TRU4 SKUUTA(SAE 10W30 API-SL, JASO MB) only for TVS NTORQ 125.
- If we talk about Suzuki Access 125 BS6, it has all the crucial updates to help it continue its streak of being the best-selling scooter in the 125cc segment. Sure it does have its own set of shortcomings but as an overall package, the Suzuki Access 125 BS6 is capable of holding its own in the competitive segment. On the other hand, if you're looking for a fast, fun to ride and feature-rich scooter, the TVS Ntorq 125 is the right choice for you. It still remains the benchmark for performance in its class and the sporty styling adds to its appeal. Our only grouse is the premium pricing post the BS6 update. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Suzuki access in terms of mileage performance and maintenance. TVS Ntorq in terms of looks
TVS NTORQ Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the TVS NTORQ in Unnao?
The insurance cost of the base variant of TVS NTORQ in Unnao is Rs. 5,965.
TVS NTORQ 125 Price in India
Calculate TVS NTORQ 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less