Get Instant Bike Loan
TVS NTORQ 125 Price in Noida
TVS NTORQ 125 price in Noida starts from Rs. 70,067 and goes upto Rs. 77,647. TVS NTORQ 125 Disc BS6 is priced at Rs. 74,067 and the top-end variant TVS NTORQ 125 Race Edition BS6 is priced at Rs. 77,647.The EMI of NTORQ 125 is available at Rs. 2,019 per month @ 9.45%. TVS NTORQ 125's top competitors are Honda Activa 6G (price starting at Rs. 63,647 in Noida) and TVS Jupiter (price starting at Rs. 63,071 in Noida).
4 Offers Available
Price of NTORQ 125 Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 63,647Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Rs. 63,071Jupiter On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 68,035Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Rs. 60,542Dio On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Suzuki Burgman Street
Rs. 77,900Burgman Street On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 67,503Access 125 On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Aprilia SR 125
Rs. 92,481SR 125 On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Yamaha Fascino 125
Rs. 68,090Fascino 125 On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Rs. 1.00 lakhChetak On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
Hero Maestro Edge 125
Rs. 69,850Maestro Edge 125 On Road Price Compare with NTORQ
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Noida
Aditi Automobiles#H-220, Sector-63, NEAR Ginger Hotel, Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201307Phone : 9717738777, 9810035896 Phone : 9717738777, 9810035896
ADITI TVSC-2 Sec-10, Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201301Phone : 9582211044, 01204352107 Phone : 9582211044, 01204352107Email : Aditi.Tvs@tvsmdealers.co.in
Prithvi AutomobilesAbove Union Bank of India Main Dabri Road Barola , Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201305Phone : 7065000070 Phone : 7065000070
Nitika MotorsPP 01, Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Sector 44 Goutam Bhudh Nagar, Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201301Phone : 9718185511 Phone : 9718185511
Rohit Automobiles#2, Bhangel Salarpur Near Salarpur Chowk , Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201305Phone : 9313985959 Phone : 9313985959
Bhagwati Shakti Motors Pvt LtdChijarsi Road Sector 65 Bahlolpur, Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201301Phone : 9999929274 Phone : 9999929274
Maharaja MotorsGejha Road, Sector 110, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201305Phone : 9899651555 Phone : 9899651555
TVS NTORQ 125 Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying NTORQ 125
- Sir is it possible to talk too some experts about it like is it possible n like hoe will the scotter look looke after installing side whells pls help as I have genuine balancing problem and a scotter is very essential for daily uses and especially after the covid 19 pandameic plz help sir
- Due to tubeless tyres there is no requirement of extra sidewheel attachment. If it is essential item of a scooty then every scooty manufacturers could arrange with the scooty. Many years ago we had shown on Bajaj Chetak/Super, that time there wasn't tubeless tyres.
- Both the tyres are tubeless. Why are you too much worry about tube leakage? Air does not out instantly from the tube, it's take so long time to out. Only one thing do not out the nail or pin from the tyre. The question was very foolish.
- Only you will get this opportunity only on race edition.
- You have to start the scooty weekly two times for 5-10 minutes. Not only Ntorq this system is applicable for all the vehicles for charging the battery.
- Thanks a lot...but due to lockdown it's difficult for me to ride..but anyways I will try my best to follow your instructions..
- You may park the bike on double stand and then start with kick, also using the break lock... And leave it for 5 mins. Even I am doing the same.
- Ntorq is still the best 125 cc scooter in the segment most of the features are still not in Burgman as well in the Ray ZR,It depend what are your expectation? like mileage, looks, features like Bluetooth , navigation, service cost, etc.
- Definitely ntorq *it has more power and torque *it has more features and details in the instrument cluster*it is fun to ride
- Ntorq is the best.
- TVS NTORQ has a warranty policy of 5 years or 50,000 km, whichever is earlier.
- Yeh Castrol scooter oil will best but be aware of fake Castrol oil in the market
TVS NTORQ 125 Price in India
Calculate TVS NTORQ 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less