Benelli TNT 600 i Specifications
(55 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||600 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Torque :||54.6 Nm @ 10500 rpm|
|Power :||85.07 PS @ 11500 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Benelli TNT 600 i Specifications Summary
|TNT 600i Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|ABS Rs. 6.20 lakh||600 cc, 85.07 PS @ 11500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying TNT 600i
Q. Is Benelli TNT 600i suitable for long rides and off road?
- TNT 600i is a street bike and you can't do offroad in 600i because it doesnt have a good suspension.You can do long rides it depends on the rider. As a owner I suggest you to go with it if you want a street bike in that price range and if you need a touring bike in that price range you should go with Kawasaki versys or Benelli trk 502.
- It's strictly a tarmac going bike only. wouldn't recommend getting on adventure trails.
- No, It’s a really heavy bike and stable in uneven terrain
Q. Can 5.5ft height person ride Benelli TNT 600i?
- Benelli TNT 600i comes with a saddle height of 800mm which could be bothersome while riding and handling the bike. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Benelli Bike Showrooms
- No its really very hard to ride for short people cause of its weight 230 kg if we put on the petrol it's gets around 245 kg
- No absolutely not for 5.5 height person
Q. Buying a 600cc bike first time, is it good or bad - TNT 600 i?
- As you are going for a 600cc motorcycle for the first time, Benelli TNT 600i would be an amazing choice. The bike has been empowered by a 600 cc liquid-cooled inline four with dual camshafts and 4-valve-per-cylinder heads motor which churns 86.24 PS of humongous power and 54.6 Nm of peak torque. Moreover, the bike gets ABS as Standard and with Premium Pirelli radial tires for a strong grip on the road and better handling. One of the most intensive features of this bike is it's Benelli roar, the sound from the exhaust is a delight to the ears. The bike competes to the Kawasaki Z650 in terms of performance, comfort and features.
- The bike is very friendly under 8000 rpm, you’ll definitely love the way it sounds specially with the ixil exhaust and it will definitely attract a lot of attention. But the cost of maintenance is definitely on the higher side. You’ll have to shell out 10k every 6k kms or 6 months for servicing the bike. Just take a test ride and it’ll definitely put a smile on your face.
- The question is you are based out of which city. I can answer the question.