Benelli TNT 600 Specifications
|Engine||600 CC||Max Power||85.07 PS @ 11500 rpm||No Of Gears||6 Speed|
|Tyre Type||Tubeless||Max Torque||54.6 Nm @ 10500 rpm|
Benelli TNT 600 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Benelli TNT 600 Bike Latest Updates
While we still await the BS6 Benelli TNT 600i, the brand is gearing up to bring a new model to select foreign markets. In a leaked approval document, the image of the new bike has been revealed. The bike has received a massive styling overhaul and takes design cues from the 2020 model available in China. Find out more details of the bike here.
The 2020 Benelli TNT 600 made its official debut in China. It’s available in three variants -- Standard, Medium and High -- with four new colours to choose from -- red, black, white and blue. The Standard and Medium variants are available for CNY 43,999 (approx. Rs 4.66 lakh) and CNY 46,999 approx Rs 4.98 lakh respectively. The top-spec High variant, on the other hand, retails for CNY 49,999, approx. Rs 5.30 lakh.
The bike receives a complete overhaul for 2020 and looks meaner and sharper than before. It features keyless ignition, backlit switches, a full-colour TFT console and an underbelly exhaust. Powering the 2020 TNT 600 is an inline four-cylinder motor that in its current tune makes 81.5 PS of peak power at 11,000 rpm and 55Nm of torque at 8,000 rpm -- 3.57PS less power but 0.4Nm more torque than the outgoing model. It comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine will comply with BS6-emission norms when it comes to India.
The Medium-spec variant which is most likely to make it to Indian shores comes equipped with a USD fork and monoshock from KYB and brakes from Xihu. The 2020 Benelli TNT 600 is 10mm slimmer than before and gets a 20mm shorter wheelbase (1,460mm) which should improve its handling. It’s 33kg lighter than before!
Benelli may offer the Medium-spec variant in India via the CKD route around July 2021. We believe the bike may carry a price tag of around Rs 7 lakh (ex-showroom) considering the equipment list and features. Once launched, the 2020 Benelli TNT 600 will take on rivals like the Kawasaki Z650 and the CFMoto 600NK when it comes down to India.
Benelli TNT 600 Variants
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Benelli TNT 600 Pros and Cons
TNT 600 Advantages
Looks, build quality, exhaust note
TNT 600 Disadvantages
Handling, Brakes, lack of ABS
The Benelli TNT 600i is a middleweight naked street offering from Benelli powered by a 600cc, liquid-cooled motor churning out 83PS of peak power and 55Nm of torque. The TNT 600i will rival the Kawasaki ER-6n in the Indian market.
User Opinion about Benelli TNT 600
Nice pic bro your I am not
Nice pic bro your i am not able to understand the situation and you can do it for you baby i phone 8 pluse ok bay pare katha hebi i phone 8 pluse ok bay pare katha hebiShare
5.0This is the best bike I've
This is the best bike i've ever saw it is having the best specs and the best build quality soon gonna pick that horse upShare
5.0As a seasoned product review
The benelli 600i, A powerful bike that is sure to impress any performance enthusiast.The sleek design and striking colors are the first things that caught my attention when i laid my eyes on this beauty.The engine's power output is where the benelli 600i truly shines.With this bike packs a serious punch.The fuel injection system works flawlessly, Delivering smooth acceleration and power on demand.The handling of this bike is something to be admired.The suspension system is top-notch, Providing a comfortable ride even on bumpy roads.The braking system is also impressive, Giving you the ability to stop on a dime.But what really blew me away was the sound of the exhaust.The deep and throaty growl is music to any performance enthusiast's ears.One thing to note is that the seat may not be the most comfortable for long rides, But that is to be expected with a sports bike like this.Overall, The benelli 600i is a must-have for anyone looking for a bike that delivers outstanding performance.It's a true powerhouse that will not disappoint.Share
The Benelli TNT 600i is a remarkable motorcycle that successfully achieves a perfect blend of power, style, and practicality. It delivers an exhilarating ride that caters to the desires of both experienced riders and passionate enthusiasts. With its captivating design, impressive performance, agile handling, and a touch of Italian elegance, the TNT 600i establishes itself as a strong competitor in its segment. If you are in search of a bike that provides an adrenaline-fueled experience while effortlessly grabbing attention wherever you ride, the Benelli TNT 600i deserves to be at the forefront of your list. Feel free to send a message for further information or inquiries.Share
Benthe tnt 600i has an engine displacement of 600 cc with a liquid cooling system.The bike has a four-valve, Four-stroke, And four-cylinder engine that offers a 6-speed gearbox using the wet-multi-plate clutch.The petrol engine generates a power of 84.00 bhp @ 11500 rpm and a maximum torque of 54.6 nm @ 10500 rpme.Share
More Customer Reviews of TNT 600
Benelli TNT 600 Alternatives
Benelli TNT 600 Images
- 4 more
Benelli TNT 600 Colours
Benelli TNT 600 Videos
11 Jan, 2017394048 views
India's best-selling naked middleweight motorcycle- the DSK Benelli TNT... read more
11 Dec, 2014397453 views
The Benelli BN600i & the TNT 600GT are two new motorcycles that could change... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying TNT 600
- While we still await the BS6 Benelli TNT 600i, Kawasaki has already launched the Z900 BS6 in India. It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the TNT 600 is yet to make its debut. Moreover, if you are looking for powerful naked-sports bike with a refined engine and brilliant electronic goodies then you may go for the Z900. n terms of updates, the styling of the 2020 Kawasaki Z900 is similar to the older bike, but the new bike features an LED headlight. Also, it has been equipped with a new TFT instrument console with smartphone connectivity. The new Kawasaki Z900 also gets electronics such as four riding modes, three-level traction control system and two power modes. The BS6 Z900, despite meeting BS6 emission norms, manages to make the same 125PS and 98.5Nm via its 948cc, inline-four cylinder engine. The motor comes mated to a 6-speed transmission aided by a slip and assist clutch. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - Here's A Closer Look At the New India-Spec Kawasaki Z900 BS6 - EXCLUSIVE: Eight New Benellis Incoming This Year!
- No we can't adjust it
- No we can't adjust it
- First you tell me what is your purpose if you need sound and you like a L line 4 cylinder engine then my suggest is you go for benelli 600i otherwise as a bike performa Ninja 650 is better than benelli 600i
- I would recommend ninja 650 , twin cylinder. but if you are guru of awesome sound then the cheap option is Benelli 600i , that sound will make girls flaunt :)
- Go for Kawasaki ninja. Benelli has poor initial acceleration. The real power sets in for 600i after 7k rpm
- Firstly on road this bike costs 7.96 lakhs, it's a street naked bike can do touring too... Just done a solo Bangalore to Goa ride, zero complaints 100% thrill
- It's not touring bike I think very 502 you very much comfort purpose of Turing
- Its a naked bike , though you can go on long tours but on rubber roads, a little off road as it has good ground clearance , and yes on today's date its on Road is 7.2-7.5 lakhs
Benelli TNT 600 Bike News Updates
Benelli TNT 600 FAQs
The price of Benelli TNT 600 is expected to be Rs. 7.00 Lakh.
The estimated launch date of Benelli TNT 600 is 29 Oct 2023.
Benelli TNT 600 is available in 3 colour : Silver, White and Red. View colour images of TNT 600.
Benelli TNT 600 will be competed with Honda CBR650R.
Benelli TNT 600 Road Tests
Benelli TNT 600 Price
Benelli TNT 600 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 7.00 Lakh