Yamaha YZF R15 V3 User Reviews

4.6/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Marc Thomas
Marc Thomas 4.2 21 Dec 2019

Since its launch in 2008, I became a BIG fan of this bike in my childhood. After watching it evolving through time to time, as I got my license, I decided to buy this 150cc maniac.There's no denying fact that this 150cc perfoms just like a 200cc machine. It's screaming power output and aerodynamics, it made me reach over 150kms of top speed, just like a moderate 200cc bikes did.There's no word 'comfort' in it. It's aggressively positioned, which I prefer for the best handling at corners and speed. Console and engine are two precious gems embedded on it.Mileage is bonkers! Once I got 52kmpl, can't believe this!? Pillion seat height is not that high and refinement is still there as it used to have since 2008.I prefer this 150cc machine over 200cc because you get more mileage, which is the strongest issue in the motorcycle market of India, and its refined, its friendly natured..... Until you go past 9k RPM

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Pranav Anand
Pranav Anand 4.6 18 Mar 2020

I bought my FAVOURITE R15 V3 in May 2019 from a showroom located in Sohna Road, Gurgaon. It is a comfortable ride for sports bike enthusiasts. Unfortunately, it lags comfort and the co-passenger might feel discomfort during long rides. It is not suitable for a common man looking for a family two-wheeler.Nonetheless, it is an apt riding motorcycle for a single rider. One of the key advantages that one can benefit from riding this motorcycle is that it corrects the posture of the rider. So, a ride won't face back issues. Although, long rides are still not suitable for this motorbike. You can ride it comfortably by slightly bending elbows and bending the back like a sports rider.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Vasim Shaikh
Vasim Shaikh 4.6 25 Nov 2019

1. Have purchased dark knight edition in August 2019.2. Mileage part is awesome. Since i ride in Mumbai city I get a mileage of 40-45.3. First service done. Make sure you do not got full tank petrol. It may affect mileage.4. Who ever is having back or neck ache, check out correct riding posture for sport bike. Hold the tank with your laps and keep the pressure away from shoulder and palm to avoid pain.5.During rainy season you would need to get an additional tyre hugger to avoid getting mud all over your legs or pillion 6. I have started new insta channel. Please support:Insta id: wasim030793

Vishwanatha Gowda
Vishwanatha .. 5.0 28 Jun 2020

When V3 launched I thought there is no difference between the V2 but that's wrong there is lot of difference like bike body, headlight, digital screen meter, comfortable seat (including rider and rear). Actually the main thing I love the control of this bike and engine sound when you reach above 80 kmpl it's sounds like a beast and even you go upto 157 to 160 kmpl on this bike. Another thing is riding comfortable and I never get bored riding the Yamaha R15 V3.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
jo
Jo 5.0 3 Dec 2019

Another winner in the series definitely better than v2 in which Yamaha compromised on performance for looks.This time v3 is a racing machine in a true sense by styling ergonomics sporty riding position race kits. built quality and a descent mileage.Safety measures like dual channel abs is givenminor changes recently to make it bs6 complaint. Handling cornering ability made it the class first and made rivals a hard time watching its sales figures Thanks.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Maninder Singh
Maninder Singh 4.2 4 Jun 2020

I have owned this bike for about a year and I have very little to complain about. Mileage is more than I could ask for from a sport 150cc, the clutch is light not being harsh on your hands and a perfect beginner bike overall. And if you ever get underwhelmed by the power there's plenty you can do to make up for it! Only complains about the seating posture which gets to your back on long rides.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Deepak 7532
Deepak 7532 4.2 19 Dec 2019

Unmatched quality at a very good price. If some one keeps this bike even for an year i can guarantee that user will not be disappointed with anything. I agree that this bike is expensive if you compare it with other available options in the market, But this bike is value for money in 1.65 Lac. Resale is also very good if you sell it after 2 to 3 Years.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Arun Prasad
Arun Prasad 4.2 25 Jun 2020

performances is outstanding .... 🔥mileage is the best thing about this bike ...i think its giving around 45 in city itself and 49-50 on highways ❤ which is a good thing .... lookz stylish ....😎but this one is not suitable for long riders .... bcaz of its aggressive riding position ....leads to backpain and wrist pain ....

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Vivek Singh
Vivek Singh 5.0 12 Sep 2019

Yamaha R15 was launched in India on 12th June 2008 and I purchased it on 30th June 2008, Its the best byke money can buy, I am almost about to reach 1 lac kms, never had a problem, gives 45kmpl mileage, in 2008 it used to turn heads and even today I have kept it like that, I just love it

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Deepu Vlogs
Deepu Vlogs 4.2 18 Apr 2020

Performance is totally nice, even at 140 km/h There is no vibration in bike & we all know that it is top end killer, i touch my bike speed around 154, mileage is also better in thisOnly one disadvantaged that is sitting posture, that is very bad, more abrasive, it doesn't comfortable.

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides