Yamaha R15S Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (188)
- Comfort (125)
- Performance (103)
- Maintenance (66)
- Features (48)
- Specifications (42)
- Mileage (40)
- Price (26)
- Safety (3)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Most Relevant
- The Yamaha R15S has a 155cc liquid-cooled, SOHC, fuel-injected engine that produces 18.4PS @10000rpm and 14.2Nm @ 7500rpm, paired with a 6-speed transmission. The engine is BS6.2 compliant and is compatible with E20 fuel (20 per cent ethanol and 80 per cent petrol blend), reducing emissions and cutting down on pollution. The engine also features a VVA (variable valve actuation) system that ensures good low-end torque without compromising top-end performance.
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement.
- I pay 20000 downpyement
- Good sir 🤍
- CDI I don't no sir v3is 1.50.0000
- Yamaha R15S is available in 2 different colours - Matte Black, and Racing Blue.
- I think 2 and 3 sir
- The Yamaha R15S is powered by the same 155cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine with Variable Valve Actuation (VVA) as the R15V4. It belts out 18.4PS and 14.2Nm and is paired with a 6-speed gearbox with a slip-and-assist clutch.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yamaha R15S features tubeless tyres.
- The exact information regarding the CSD prices of the car can be only available at the authorized dealerships. We would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership for further information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
Yamaha R15S User Reviews
Features & Styling4.5/5
It’s a great choice compared
It’s a great choice compared to other vehicles.This 155cc segment yamaha made a deadly specious.Low cost of service maintenance.Premium mileage luxury look.Currently i bought this vehicle 2022 model.I just moved on foreign country so i had plan to sell.Only runs 15k kms.All papers are in current.Good look showroom condition.If interested can ping me 93616 622 64.Share
4.6Yamaha r5s is very excting
Yamaha r15s is very excting to ride bike and provides high level of confidence while riding.The riding is comfortable and good for the daily ride and long rides and this bike is a good performer.The highway riding is very good and the handling is brillant.It is a feature packed bike and the look of this bike is very impressive and is a bigger and brillant sport bike.The engine is very fast and reliable and the riding posture is very aggressive.Share
I have a good experience.But i want purchase a car.Car name is suv renolt 7 seater in cng variant.Share
My Dream Come True
I am a proud owner of Yamaha R15S which I ride to the college and it is the most amazing motorcycle for the younger riders who want a powerful and stylish sports bike. It is fitted with an excellent refined engine, good handling and sports design. It’s agile and precise handling makes it easy to ride around corners and on twisty roads, while its good suspension set-up ensures a smooth ride, even on potholed roads. The Yamaha R15S has one disadvantage, that is its high price. However, it's a nice bike which is fuel-efficient.Share
Great ergonomics but lacks in comfort.It's a fun machine having a great power to weight ratio but not suitable for long rides.Share
Unmatched Agility, Unleashed Power
Discover Comfortable dexterity and uncontrolled power with the Yamaha R15S, a motorcycle that fully transforms the sportbike request. full for both standard commuting and ambitious weekend emprises, the R15S offers an instigative riding experience thanks to its satiny appearance, quick machine, and nimble running. This motorcycle is the stylish option for riders who want the ideal blend of Power and dexterity since it delivers precise Performance and dynamic running whether ribboning through angles or speeding down straightaways.Share
Experience Sporty Thrills with R15S
The Yamaha R15S Sports Bicycle offers energetic rushes that will light my enthusiasm for riding. Its elite presentation motor conveys exciting speed increase and great maximum velocities. The bicycle s streamlined plan and cutting edge innovation guarantee unrivaled taking care of and solidness. The Yamaha R15S s forceful styling and strong designs make it a genuine eye-catcher. Experience the adrenaline rush and release my inward racer with this uncommon games bicycle.Share
The riding posture of this bike is good for short distance like for 100-200km then after it will start to hurt if we talk about mileage then it will give about 40-45km/ltr on average for city use it is a good optiontop speed is also good ranges 120-140km/hour it's good for normal use and for entry level riders the price segment in which this bike comes is also very affordable for indian market so you can go for it it's a good bikeShare
Frequently Asked Questions about Yamaha R15S
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. How many gears available in Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is engine power of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is the seat height of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. Does Yamaha R15S have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Yamaha R15S?
More Bikes in Same Budget
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.46 LakhView All Q&A R15S vs Apache RTR 200 4V
Yamaha FZ 25
Rs. 1.50 LakhView All Q&A R15S vs FZ 25
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.72 LakhView All Q&A R15S vs Pulsar RS200
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.96 LakhView All Q&A R15S vs 200 Duke
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.57 LakhView All Q&A R15S vs Pulsar NS200