Yamaha R15S Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (188)
- Comfort (125)
- Performance (103)
- Maintenance (66)
- Features (48)
- Specifications (41)
- Mileage (40)
- Price (26)
- Safety (3)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Most Relevant
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement.
- I pay 20000 downpyement
- Good sir 🤍
- CDI I don't no sir v3is 1.50.0000
- The Yamaha R15S is powered by the same 155cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine with Variable Valve Actuation (VVA) as the R15V4. It belts out 18.4PS and 14.2Nm and is paired with a 6-speed gearbox with a slip-and-assist clutch.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yamaha R15S features tubeless tyres.
- The exact information regarding the CSD prices of the car can be only available at the authorized dealerships. We would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership for further information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- The kerb weight of the Yamaha R15S is 142 kg.
Yamaha R15S User Reviews
I am a Middle class families
I am a middle class families boy.But this my my dream.I love this bike.I have no buy beacuse i have no money.Share
Excellent bike with excellent refined engine smart looking it's dam good machine i always prefer yamaha bike without any doughtShare
I have driven r15 but i feel like i drive r1m superbike it's so amazing i can't show my feelings here 🤘Share
Sporty Commuter with Racing Flair
The Yamaha R15S is a Fashionable and active commuting bike that combines racing Expression and interpretation for riders. The R15S's whirlwind Mechanism produces an provident and pleasurable ride, making it ideal for both standard commuting and buoyant sorties. The bike's aerodynamic shape and tasteful two wheeler supplication to riders who value a sporting face. The R15S impresses with its relaxation- acquainted interpretation and Fashionable two wheeler, still farther features might enhance its common supplication. Yamaha has successfully produced a commuter bike that appeals to riders who want a little fleck of racing exhilaration on their standard commutes.Share
Built quality is good but stuff gets loosed very fast so i lost side mirrors.Fuel consumption is more even after regular service.Balace along with pillion rider is little challange.Rest all are good.Share
Yamaha R15S Versatile Sporty Commuter
I’m truly impressed with the R15S model’s incredible ability to deliver a dynamic, customizable experience on tour. I love the outstanding features of this sports bike, which mixes performance with everyday sport. Yamaha has developed a Engine that is unique in its journey of performance and interpretation. It’s a durable print with a rewarding combination of rugged mechanism, sporty design, and riderfriendly features. The model is a clear fave for anyone who shows up for a dynamic and customizable sportbike due to its incredible ability to deliver a protein, dégagé commuting experience.Share
Presenting with an efficient engine
Presenting with an efficient engine and heavy in weight, the Yamaha R15S starts with a very affordable price range. It is an affordable two wheeler model, giving a smooth experience, with a comfortable and adjustable seating arrangement. It provides an excellent mileage and good ground clearance. The engine is quite powerful. It provides a well equipped safety and alert system, and performance wise I have found it fantastic as always. I feel that I am lucky enough and quite privileged to have added this bike to my daily commute routine.Share
Excellent performance and great style
This sporty bike takes attration and is a very stylish look and it gives excellent performance. It has traction control system and quickshifter but is little aggressive for city riding. It gives around 45 kmpl mileage and has 11 litre fuel tank capacity and is comes in one varient. It has decent brakes system but price is expensive. The price range starts from around 1.65 lakh and has 6 speed manual transmission system. It produce maximum power and has great riding experience. It looks is very amazing and is a crush of many people.Share
The style of this bike is outstandind and its engine gives excellent performance. Yamaha claimed that the mileage is around 48 kmpl and fuel tank capacity is 11 litres. It comes in only 1 varient and gives lots of amazing features. It comes with the anti locking braking system and gives 6 speed manual transmission system. It is equipped with traction control system, quickshifter but this bike is expensive. It look super cool but spare parts are costly of this bike. It performs great and handling of this bike is very good.Share
More Customer Reviews of R15S
Frequently Asked Questions about Yamaha R15S
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. How many gears available in Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is engine power of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What is the seat height of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. Does Yamaha R15S have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Yamaha R15S?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Yamaha R15S?
More Bikes in Same Budget
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.46 LakhView All Q&A R15S vs Apache RTR 200 4V
Yamaha FZ 25
Rs. 1.50 LakhView All Q&A R15S vs FZ 25
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.72 LakhView All Q&A R15S vs Pulsar RS200
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.93 LakhView All Q&A R15S vs 200 Duke
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.49 LakhView All Q&A R15S vs Pulsar NS200