Suzuki Gixxer SF User Reviews

4.6/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Ritesh Kumar
Ritesh Kumar 5.0 8 Oct 2019

I was previously driving Discover 125. I was in search of a new bike. I was a bit confused between Honda Hornet, Yamaha FZS v3 and Suzuki Gizzer SF. I saw all the 3 bikes in the showroom. Hornet was not so eye catchy. So I rejected Hornet. Then I choose FZS v3, as I have heard Yamaha bikes have very refined engines. I have also test rided Gixxer SF 150. Once I saw a person parking the FZS v3 outside and it was looking so u**y after riding for sometime. Then I went straight to Suzuki showroom and booked the Gixxer SF 150. I have choosen Gixxer SF over FZS as it also have some additional features like time, gear shift indicator and also the sexy look. Whereever I goes, all people stares on my bike.Seats space: I am having a small kid of 4 yrs. There is enough room for me, my kid and my wife in the bike. We have travelled 160 kms at a stretch without any problem. Now about the performance and riding controls.Its a fun bike to ride. Performance of this bike is also very gud. We can easily cruise over 80-90 kmph without any stress to the engine. But I have not tried on this speed. Riding control is also very gud. We can easily maneuver in city traffic without any stress on your body.Milage: I got mileage of around 55-56 km before first servicing. I am not an aggressive biker. I takes atmost care of my bike. I kept speed within 60-65 kmph. Now have done my first servicing now. Serviceing cost is also cheap. I got a bill of Rs. 699/- which includes synthetic oil. After servicing I have not rode much. Will check the mileage and update. And now regarding the ABS noise. I have seen some persons complained about the noise in the ABS. But frankly speaking I am not getting any annoying noise from the ABS during hard breaking. I have checked multiple times. May be this was coming in some of the first batches of the bikes. I had purchased the bike on 13th Sept., 2019.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
No 4.6 23 Jun 2019

First i will start with my buying experience.Early i was going for royal enfield classic 350 black(both bikes are of different segment) and booked it by paying 5k to the showroom. And after 2 days suzuki launched the gixxer, I went to the showroom and saw the bike and i fell in love with its looks and style. Its completely different from the previous modle. I asked them for a test ride but at that time they didn"t have the test ride vehicle and said to wait for couple of days. After some days they called me for taking test ride and after taking the test ride i just went to RE showroom and cancelled my RE booking and booked the the gixxer 155. Suzuki showroom guys are very helpful in completing the process.Riding experience/looks/performance :Bike feels very planted and stable on roads. First thing you will notice when you take it outside is that people will stair at you and your bike,its eye catchy and will ask you kitne ki ai bhai. Road presence is just awesome. I feel that Seats are little hard but again you can add cushion to you seat cover to make it comfortable. Seating position is relaxed not too much sporty like r15. Breaks are good. I can"t say much about the performance as i purchased it 5 days back so i will update you guys after the first service. Problems i am facing :1.Downshift is not proper. Every time I have to release clutch and press it again to down shift the gear. If I am in 5th gear and want to come to 2nd gear then press clutch Downshift one gear the release clutch and press it gain and the again Downshift... Like this i come to 2nd gear.. 2. Engine voice is changed after 60km continues ride ( can"t say what happened before 1st service) but yes their is some sound from engine after it heats up. 3. voice from abs motor. Its annoying. ktrrr ktrrr sound... To check it, apply main stand, switch on the ignition, rotate front wheel and apply front brakes hard. You will get to know what kind of sound i am talking about.

J V
J V 3.8 1 Feb 2020

Good vehicle, great handling, Good mileage. mileage consistently above 40+km without much over revving and speeds not exceeding 80km/hr. less vibrations when riding but seating and ride comfort is very bad, seat feels extremely wooden but rear suspension can be softened. needs to add additional padding on the seats else literally un-rideable for anything more than 30km in a go. Handlebar slightly short(2018 model, SF FI ABS) which may feel slightly uncomfortable and the riding position is slightly sporty(very slight lean towards the hadlebars). Conclusion: A very slight sporty commuter.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Vikash Shakya
Vikash Shakya 4.2 26 Dec 2019

See, I have Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi ABS (2018) i need to share my review after 2700KM, Till this time i never drove more that 5000RPM and i am getting 52Max and 50Avg. Till 700Km Lockin period it was giving 39-40KM/L, after 1st servicing till 1600km it became 42Km/L and now it is stable @51-52Km/L, i always prefer Indian Oil and Nitrogen in my Tyre. for more info write me v******c@gmail.com

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Kesavaraj Govindaraj
Kesavaraj Go.. 4.6 10 Jul 2019

Look and handling wise bike is perfect,but in long drive after 200 km am hearing some noise in both ABS and rear disc brake and sudden downshifting from 5th gear to 2nd gear its not working properly(means 5 to 4th and 4th to 3rd and 3rd to 2nd gear we need to release the clutch every time and press again to change) i don"t know what will happen after the first service,apart this bike is performing superb.Especially in city traffic bike performing very well, u will love to ride.In city 40+ KM and in highway 53+ KM mileage.i crossed more than 1000 km within a week.

Mayank Singh
Mayank Singh 5.0 15 Nov 2019

This is awesome bike for all types of riding and milege and service Is good I am doing service every 2500 km under only 1000 rupees and its always gives mileage 45 to 52 according to road and speed i have completed 50000 km in 3 years awesome experience

Uses this bike for : Tours
Vinoth Raj
Vinoth Raj 5.0 29 Dec 2019

Gixxer SF my dream bike, am so excited this bike buy miniuts am so happy, one off the most fantastic bike and stylish bike, attractive look and good sound and sports bike look, am satisfied buy this Gixxer SF

Uses this bike for : Tours
Mohammed Hasham
Mohammed Hasham 5.0 16 Jun 2019

I own a 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SF ABS FI Special Edition, my experience for 30 days of riding this beauty are Pros: Riding comfortNo back pain, wrist painPillion Rider comfortEasy shiftingWell balancedAwesome braking powerStyle points looks like a busa!!Cons: Only the rear view mirror are a headache. You gotta get aftermarket ones.I bet you won"t find any other cons apart from this.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Archimedes Gracias
Archimedes G.. 4.6 10 Jan 2020

should have launched the bike with 200 cc .. lacks engine power and turns a bit embarrassing when all the show off can't perform with pickup and speed when compared with a simple 180cc Pulsar....

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute | Leisure Rides
Jeetendra Singh
Jeetendra Singh 3.0 21 Oct 2019

i have purchased GIXXER SF and within 1 month the Fuel indicator stop working. otherwise bike is gud but never purchased from value suzuki showroom in bangalore.

Suzuki Gixxer SF Overview