Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Reviews

• All (265)
  • Daily Commute (200)
  • Leisure Rides (94)
  • Tours (77)
  • Occasional Commute (62)
Pratt Vega
Pratt Vega 4.6 4 Jan 2019

Well after duke this thing is much capable than any 200cc or even 250. Foolish people shout out for RTR 200 but RTR not even comparable with NS 200. NS is much more musculer, aggressive in road presence. I own a bs4 and trust me it's way too smooth. The only con of this bike is lack of low end torque. You have to downshift every time you go through a speed breakers or bad roads. This thing comes alive after 4/5 k rpm and show its full potential post 6 to 7 k rpm. NS is not for everyone bike but RTR does. Maintenance costs and cost of spare parts are pocket friendly. However NS's engine derived from duke 200 and it's a detuned version of duke so1it's not a hooligan machine. But in top speed due to curb set up this thing Is even Faster than FZ 25 and duke1250.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Parth Patel
Parth Patel 4.6 10 Sep 2019

It's a overall good bike compare to duke 200 because it's a bike which you will get in low price and good quality of parts. I had rated 4.6 because I had done many ride on my beast but seat cushion are little bit hard. So for comfort Bajaj should improve that..And if I talk about mileage, it's been 4.5 year of my bike and still gives 35kmpl. If you maintain your beast it will give you best performance....

Adesh Singh
Adesh Singh 3.4 19 Mar 2019

It's a nice powerful bike. But it's not for daily commute mainly when you are travelling in traffic areas. Seat height is little extra. Because of seat height you can not bend the bike with confidence if you are not a perfect rider. Weight is not well balanced as its heavier on front. Top speed I have achieved 146 On Bangalore Airport Highway. But it skids when sudden breaks are not applied properly . I own a fz too. Fz is better in control and very good for daily commute. Even for long rides if you are not a speed lover then fz is better as its very comfortable seating posture. But if you compare everything like pricing, features and power then Ns 200 is better but it should be driven carefully always because more power means more risk.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Abdul Samad
Abdul Samad 4.6 1 Sep 2019

Power packed beast and is best in budget 200cc segment. I have non stop 470 on this baby. Still no signs of any problem. Very good for trips. I have done Shimla, Manali, Rishikesh trip with this bike. No issues at any point. Mileage of bike is bad in city (30-32) but once this bike given me 40+ average on 80-90km/hr on Yamuna Express way. Maintenance cost is low and yes much customisation is possible.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Swagoto Swagoto
Swagoto Swagoto 4.2 22 Sep 2019

I love my ns 200 this is the best 200 cc sbike in its segment and according to budget d**e and r200 r better than this but the price is mych higher and the performance of ns200 slightly lower than the duke and rc.. I love it if u r lokking for a budget ffitt bike go for itt u will definitly love it

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Aman Prakash
Aman Prakash 3.8 28 Aug 2019

Performance is superb but the plastic parts are really cheap. They have continued to give problem since I have bought it. Switches are bad too. Everytime it rains, they start to malfunction, and here I"m talking about the new switches as I got them changed.

Motovlog Northeast
Motovlog Nor.. 4.6 13 Jul 2019

I bought this bike from my own saved pocket money. It cost me 1.26 lakh cash to buy. I have been riding this bike for 3 months now. I even stopped riding my scooty and Duke because of this bike. Oh! The feel u get when u twist the throttle and it zooms as a rocket is so satisfying that I cannot explain. The overall experience of buying a Bajaj bike is good... except for the fact that I have worn out two brake pads till now and the service center is crappy as hell.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Taha Pardawala
Taha Pardawala 3.8 9 Sep 2018

Bike rides good but lacks seat comfort. Humming sound keeps coming from headlight's upper portion since I purchased. The main issue is Bajaj service centre technicians are worse and illiterate. They have no knowledge of bikes. Every time I get my bike delivered after service, I feel bike has been degraded in quality as well as in performance. Despite spending so much amount in servicing, we get nothing!

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Night Silent
Night Silent 4.6 14 Sep 2019

invented for long roads.its faster good posture superb motion on 5th gear and the big advantage of this bike is 6th gear.its aggressive look like wolf hunter.great bike.i don't think about any other bikes.

Uses this bike for : Tours
Dineshotham Kumar
Dineshotham .. 4.2 11 Dec 2018

This is my first bike. Bought it in 2013. Still going strong. Thought of selling it, but no better bike in the market to replace it. So still sticking to it. I spent nearly half of its price on repairs and maintenance due to bad servicing in Bangalore. I am extremely happy, however, with the acceleration it provides. Helps in navigating the traffic.

Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Overview