Kawasaki Versys X 300 On Road Price In PuneChange
The estimated price of Kawasaki Versys X 300 is Rs. 4.69 lakh. The on road price for Versys X 300 is not available right now.
- 4.69 lakh Expected Price
- February 2021 Expected Launch Date
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Versys X 300
- Versys-X 300 makes for a great proposition when compared to the premium-priced rivals. The Kawasaki Versys-X 300 is a lightweight ADV with good off-road capability. It is equally effortless in the city but feels stressed on the highways due to the short gear ratios. To top things off, it impresses in terms of quality, refinement, comfort and overall ability too. On the other hand, if you want to travel long distances and are going to be tackling a lot of dirt or bad roads, then the TRK 502X will really allow you to do so with ease, especially if you’re going to be riding with a pillion and luggage.
- First, Benelli's quality never same with kawa's. Second, please look at weight/hp ratings of bouth ..also fuel consumption.
- The Versys-X 300 is an entry-level adventure tourer, with the engine derived from the Kawasaki Ninja 300. In the flesh, the Versys-X 300 looks larger and more intimidating, owing to its adventure ready proportions. It makes for a great proposition when compared to the premium-priced BMW G 301 GS. The Kawasaki Versys-X 300 is a lightweight ADV with good off-road capability. It is equally effortless in the city but feels stressed on the highways due to the short gear ratios. To top things off, it impresses in terms of quality, refinement, comfort and overall ability too. Also Read - Kawasaki Versys X 300: Road Test Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/kawasaki-versys-x-300-road-test-review/30120/
- Seat is harder than usual but this dont make bike unconfortable. Drive position is good, typical enduro. Wind protection is good but u can put a small wind deflector as i did and now it became perfect. May be the lackbof power cause of low cc could be a negative for group trips but for single tour it has enough power at every rpm. Finally, the engine sound is not like a usual 2 cylinder enduro, it sounds as a small cc racing..
Kawasaki Dealer Showroom in Pune
Kawasaki PuneShop No. 2 KRSNA CHAMBERS, North Main Road (Near Starbucks), Koregaon Park, - , Pune, Maharashtra, 411001Phone : 9595006022 Phone : 9595006022Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less