Bajaj Avenger PriceBajaj Avenger price starts at Rs. 83,251 for the cheapest model Avenger Street 160 with a 160 cc engine and goes up to Rs. 1.05 lakh for the top model Avenger Street 220 with a 220 cc engine claiming mileage of 45 kmpl. Bajaj offers a series of 3 new Avenger models in India. Avenger Street 220 (Rs. 1.05 lakh), Avenger Street 160 (Rs. 83,251) and Avenger Cruise 220 (Rs. 1.05 lakh) are among the popular bikes from this Bajaj Avenger cruiser bike family. Select a Avenger bike to know the latest offers in your city, prices, variants, specifications, pictures, mileage and reviews.
Bajaj Avenger Models in India
Avenger Street 220
Rs. 1.05 lakh Onwards
Get Loan starting @9.7%
- 220 cc
- 45 kmpl
- 19.03 PS @ 8400 rpm
Bajaj Avenger Comparisons
Recently Asked User Questions about Bajaj Avenger
- If you do not wish to wait for getting your hands on the cruiser, then surely you may opt for the BSIV-compliant engine and there will not be any issues with the availability of the parts and such other matters. Moreover, Royal Enfield is expected to introduce the BS6 engines by early 2020 and the same goes for Bajaj as well.
- BS6 model of royal Enfield already launched....
- Buy now
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end for the launch date of Bajaj Avenger Street 220 BS6. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Pune showrooms are confirming 26 Jan' 2020. Is this is right date?
- Still not launched. Bajaj seems sluggish in BS6 production
- The Bajaj Avenger Street 220 is a more-urban focused version of the Cruise 220. So, based on your preference and riding style, you can choose either one as they are the same underneath. Yes, the Street 220 doesn’t come with a backrest for the pillion. If that is a point of concern, the Cruise 220 is the way to go. Otherwise, the Street 220 offers fantastic value for money. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is amongst the most popular cruisers on sale in India, offering fantastic value for money proposition. The Pulsar 220-sourced engine delivers a fine balance between power and frugality with a lot more oomph than the previous generation model. It is also the most affordable of all cruisers mentioned above.
- Both cruise 220 and street are having same heart ,that is 220cc engine but 220 cruise is looking more classic with its lots of chrome inserts and additionally a wind shield but you should wait till 2019 for new govt. Norms for ABS mandatory for theses bike because I am riding 220 cruise and I am little disappointed with its braking . So as per me u should wait till 2019 for ABS version of avenger range.
- If you're looking out for the 220cc engine, then its up to you w.r.t the looks. If you're more of that street rider, then look for the Street. Its got the handle bars designed for the streets. Cruise is got more of that highway riding posture. Its more comfortable on the highways and if you're from a place where you got good roads, less traffic, then go for the Avenger Cruise 220.
Bajaj Avenger Expert Reviews
Bajaj Avenger 220 Street : Detailed Review
With the Bajaj Avenger being the only bike to have firmly held its ground in the Indian cruiser segment over the years, Varad More now looks at the new Avenger DTSi in its latest 220 avatarSep 6, 2010 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Bajaj Avenger Street 160 ABS: Road Test Review
Does a smaller motor necessarily mean a downgrade? We ride Bajaj’s newest urban cruiser to find outMay 17, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2015 Bajaj Avenger Street 220 and Cruise 220 Review
After more than 5 years, the Bajaj Avenger 220 finally gets an update. Is it worth the long wait?Nov 19, 2015 | By Ravi Ved Photography: Eshan Shetty
Bajaj Avenger User Reviews
Avenger Street 2204.2405 ratings
I bought my avenger street 220cc bike 15 days ago and this will be my initial expression. I know i can't judge the bikes performance at this stage but this might help someone if they want to upgrade to a cruise bike or even a family bike in that matter. Lets know about my riding and bike history and a small background check i have done before buying this bike.I had upgraded from honda shine, which was my traveling companion for almost 13 years and done around 1,60,000kms in that time. I was very happy with honda and wanted to upgrade to honda unicorn but found it to be on the taller side ( i known its not bikes problem. I am a short guy 5'.5'' ;) ) Few of the other bikes i tried are pulsar 125, honda sp 125, yamaha saluto, tvs star city, and couple of other commuter bikes . I didn't try any of the rtr's, other pulsar's, hornet, fz's, suzuki's etc as i wanted a bike for family commute also.Then i tried sitting on an avenger and was instantly fell in live with the seating position and the seat comfort.Took a test drive of street 160 as i was not looking for higher cc bikes and was about to book it, but for some unknown reason i book street 220, which i think was the best decision i have made when it comes to purchase of a vehicle. I didn't go to the suzuki intruder as i didn't liked its look ( looks are subjective, you may feel otherwise).Now after 300kms and 15 days i can say this....Pro's:1. Comfortable riding experience, though it took a couple of days to get adjust to leg resting position..2. Powerful engine3. Pretty good mileage (getting 40kmpl average)4. Not too heavy5. Even though its a long bike, you will not it's uncomfortable in traffic.6. Great looks.Con's:The only con i noticed was the bajaj's quality control is pretty bad. I don't know whether the check their bikes before the delivery.My bike's handle was not aligned properly and had to get it to service center 3 times before they can get the issue fixed. Then i found the rear mud guard was off center. Found lot of gum marks of masking tapes on petrol tank and handle bars. Fuel indicator never shows proper fuel level. This one i have noticed and heard from lot of my friend's bajaj bikes. Theses are the small things that defines a company. If bajaj wants to compete with the likes of honda, yamaha, suzuki or even with TVS who in recent times have improved in their quality control a lot, it have to up its quality team's performance.Will update about service experience and long ride experience after my bike complete its 1000 odd kms.A must bye bike if you don't mind about its qc issues and fuel indicatorArun 2 months ago
Avenger Street 1604.0180 ratings
beautiful bike but only thing is handling this boy in city traffic... its a headache... but except for that fuel efficiency is satisfactory gives around 40 kmpl in city n 45 in highway... comfortable to sit but gives a back pain after sitting for 2 hours.... as much it is a headache in city its feels awesome to drive in the off-road condition you can drive on any sort of roads has a beautiful roadgrip.... I"ll give this bike 4/5 ... u can go for this ride without any doubtSyed 7 months ago
Avenger Cruise 2204.2465 ratings
Avenger Cruise 220 is an affordable cruiser from Bajaj and offers a comfortable ride. The riding stance is very comfortable, upright and handling is quite simple. The road-grip of the vehicle is extra-ordinary and disc-brakes give the safety on this bike extra brownie points.The only downside is the rear-seat, which may get a bit uncomfortable for longer rides because of being too narrow in width.Saurabh 6 months ago
Bajaj Avenger News Updates
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 BS6 Makes Similar Power As Before
Expect the upcoming motorcycle to be around Rs 7,500 more expensive than beforeMar 10, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Bajaj Avenger Street 160 BS6 Likely To Be Launched Real Soon!
Unofficial bookings have commenced and the bike has started reaching dealershipsMar 5, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Here’s How Much Power The BS6 Bajaj Avenger 220 Makes
The BS6 version is likely to be around Rs 11,000 more expensive than beforeMar 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakh
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.73 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.97 lakh
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.37 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.08 lakh
Hero Splendor Plus
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakh