TVS NTORQ 125 User Reviews

4.7/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Dilip Kumar
Dilip Kumar 5.0 2 Dec 2019

I am 6.2 height from Bangalore, For TVS Ntorq( I'll refer this as bike hereafter), I have altered bike seat to match my height, bike balance is really good after seat alteration, Mileage in city for my rough ride (30-100kmph speeds)used to get around 35kmpl. when I travel to my hometown, I got mileage around (30kmpl) when I ride @105 kmph, 42 kmpl mileage with average speed of 75 kmph & when I ride in economy like 55 kmph, i got 55 kmpl mileage. So, Mileage depends on how much speed I ride. My ride is for 200 KMS for my home town, went around 4 times to my hometown town, I never stopped my bike until I reached home, I usually fill shell power petrol when I ride long distances, I'll suggest it to everyone otherwise bike will be heated up with normal petrol.I bought my bike in EMI without knowing which financier to choose, simply went through the Showroom peoples choice & didn't knew who is financing my bike until my bike got delivered to me ,though it is not a bad choice, I believe we must be knowing that minimum information to compare if we had any better choices in financing our bike.TVS Service is really good, costed me around 1100 rupees for first 4 free services with oil change 2 times, this is best compared to other Brands.Bike not punctured even once.my daily commute is for 10 KMS a day with up and down to office usually takes 10 minutes to reach.Accessories I have bought guards for 2000 rupees, which I regret,I think there's no need of them, it really spoils the bike look. If you want to buy, then buy black color one, don't go for steel color.I have bought a new bolt & nut, cost 10 rupees for exhaust/ silencer when I missed them while riding due to bike rubbling except that I never spent any other money other than petrol.Bike is awesome for it's Torque & power, I felt like no bike can compete with this NTorq.Instrument cluster is also very useful & is not available with others in this range.So, go for itIn a year, ride is 7500 KMS and it is great that this bike is up to my expectations

Ravindra Nag
Ravindra Nag 5.0 18 Apr 2020

I think the NTorq is the best 125cc scooter in the Indian market. It's a perfect balance between the conventional 'going to buy sth' scooter experience and performance-oriented motoscooter segment. It can do jobs of both worlds. I'm getting a decent mileage of 40-45 kmpl which is not bad and is compensated by it's unique design n look. The performance is great, churns out 9.4 PS of power and can easily reach speeds of 90kmph. It can touch the magic 100 too. The torque provided by the motor is amazing. Overtakes are pretty easy. Rider comfort is great. The suspension is stiffer than the Activa or Access but it's not as stiff as Aprilia. It handles the roughness of Indian roads with ease. The pillion experience is better than any other scooter in the market. It's a fun scooter, easy to maneuver and park. Don't get me started on the first in segment bluetooth connectivity. It's really helpful (atleast to boast about). The navigation works like a charm. It shows the last parked location making it easier to search your ntorq among the crowd. Talking about the underseat storage, it has 22 ltrs of boot space but it's design makes it difficult to fit a full-faced helmet. You can fit a modular helmet just fine. The 12 inch tyres provide a great grip, even in the rain. The front disc provides a good bite but the rear drum doesn't do the job well. You get performance and comfort in a single package. Lastly, the quality of the switches is top notch (just TVS things). Now the maintenance and service center efficiency varies from place to place. In Bhubaneswar, it's time taking but satisfactory service.

Irshad Gorakhpuri
Irshad Gorak.. 4.2 27 Dec 2019

Long Term Review :Using it since October :Pros :1) Performance : Best in segment, no vibrations, stable and smooth throttle response.2) Exhaust : Stands out from the crowd with its bassy sound.3) Design : Looks Ultra Modern and has huge road presence.4) Utility : 22L bootspace, Front Hangers, LED DRLs, Out of the seat petrol inlet, this is a real practical scooter.5) Console : Instrument Cluster is way ahead of its class infact its similar to the one on Apache 200 4V. It has Bluetooth connectivity and GPS support.6) Tyres : With 12 inch alloy wheels and thickness same as that of Apache 160 tyres are beefy and sporty.7) Braking : Braking is confidence inspiring due to SBS and Disc.Cons :1) Mileage : I drive in congested areas of Delhi with huge traffic and I get around 30 kmpl, on City Roads and highways expect a mileage of 40+.

Irshad Gorakhpuri
Irshad Gorak.. 4.2 27 Dec 2019

Yadukrishnan Vellore
Yadukrishnan.. 4.2 25 Sep 2019

TVS has made a compact sports scooter compatible for Indian conditions.After covering about 1500 km I can say that the engine is refined, provides a meaty mid range which makes city rides a delight.the suspension set up is balanced between comfort and sportiness and the bigger and wider tyres compliments this.Front disc provides ample bite which when combined with cbs provides an overall precise breaking.Fuel economy can vary according to riding styles. However maintaining an avg economy speeds ( 40 to 55 ) can return around 45 KMPL Now like every other product some things could"ve been improved1 Headlamps are not powerful enough..wouldve been nice to have LEDs2 Plastic quality couldve been improved3 fuel lid controls at the ignition key slot would have been convinient

Y Shiva
Y Shiva 2.6 2 Jan 2020

after completing 12000 km in 11 months am sharing my review if us r looking for stylish scooter this one you can choos talking about pros I love the bike sound and second is engine performance, first Bluetooth instrumental cluster in scooter we I ever seen, coming to cons the biggest mistake which I made by choosing this bike is having worst build quality, lots of vibrations in front mudguard and in instrumental cluster that sound make realy irritate me, the company claim 47kmpl milage but it's around 33kmpl , this bike is made of complete fibre body. I suggest if you r looking for stylish and milage scooter go for jupiter grandi edition though ntorq is best selling scooter I don't like this and I suggest jupiter with best build quality thank for reading my review

Vedang Deshmukh
Vedang Deshmukh 5.0 2 Dec 2019

It's just an amazing scooter in the 125cc segment. It has got all you need. A GPS Navigation when your lost. A Caller ID. Good Performance. For me the Bike races from 0-60 in under 7 secs. The Top speed I've been on this is 109km/hr. Even at height speeds the bike is stable without any vibration (if proper time to time service of the vehicle is done). Spares are a bit costly but that's ok as compared to it's performance 😉. The only advice I would give you for this bike is, when you go out for service go only to the authorized service centers cause the bike is complex and maybe new to some mechanics so maybe they can need it up. The fibre parts gets loose at times which are fixed during service at free of cost. Overall I would give 9/10 for this scooter.

Surya Suriya
Surya Suriya 4.2 15 Aug 2019

All are good except the front headlight power, would be helpful if rare shock can be adjusted/Lifted. As parts vibrate/Broken when moved in speed @ eg :1. My petrol tank cracked at top near fuel meter measure & petrol was leaking after i fill full tank.2. air pump at left rear type gets loose every time after i get serviced, due to my heavy riding.3. The pipe gets into forks in the back tyre.would be helpful if we have a direct seat open button near the key/front(Can"t turn back everytime to open. Sometimes back/sides gets caught after having a meal while opening sitting in the seat.

Angshumaan Mozumder
Angshumaan M.. 3.8 29 Dec 2019

The overall performance is wonderful. Definitely one of the best performing scooters out there. The ride is also balanced and is neither to stiff or soft. The only issue I had was with the mileage. It seems like the scooter gives very little mileage. Despite the company claiming 38Km/L mine only seems to give about 25Km/L. The fuel indicator also doesn't seem to work properly as when it indicates that the fuel is on reserve and I fill up 2 Litres, the indicator immediately shows the tank to be full. Other than these issues, this scooter gives no other problems whatsoever

Ajit Rai
Ajit Rai 4.2 3 Apr 2019

N Torq is really one of the best scooter in 125cc segment. I have done 2500 KM and I feel its a worth buy for your everyday use to office. I use it pillion everyday for about 45-50 Km and it never disappoints you. Power is just what you need in city or highway. Sound is best compare to any scooter. Comfortable to sit and ride for long hours also. The connectivity system is good for android user, However, except the call display and few digital indicators nothing much is useful in day t day life. Map/Direction is not effective in real world. However it definitely an added feature.Improvements - Yes, Petrol tank size is too less compare to mileage we get. All in all a full tank gives you 150 Km which is too less as I have to top up my tank every third day. I am getting constant mileage of 35KM/L, hoping it may improve after second service which is due already at 2500KM. Another, draw back is unavailability of Apple Phone"s connectivity. This should be treated immediately as I phone user like me will start avoiding the scooter despite having such good features.

5 Offers Available