Suzuki V-Strom SX Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (1)
- Features (1)
- Comparison (1)
- Price (1)
- In the entry-level adventure motorcycle segment, the Suzuki V-Strom SX is more affordable than its rivals, the KTM 250 Adventure and Benelli TRK 251, and priced just slightly higher than the Royal Enfield Scram 411.
- The V-Strom 250 SX borrows its LED headlight and halogen indicators from the Gixxer 250. It gets a completely digital instrument cluster with bluetooth connectivity; turn by turn navigation; alerts like missed calls, overspeeding, and SMS; and phone battery level. The small 12-litre tank too is from the Gixxer 250. Suzuki has increased the length of the subframe so that the rider and the pillion would have more room to move around. A tail rack-cum-grab rail for mounting luggage and a standard USB charger add to the touring credentials of the baby V-Strom 250 SX.
- LED head light is given Longer wheel baseIncreased seat heightHand gaurdsDual exhaustComfortable seats for rider and pillion
- Suzuki V-Strom SX is priced from INR 2.13 Lakh (Ex-showroom price in Pune). You may click on the given link in order to check out an estimated on-road price.
- It is around 2.6 lakhs in Hyderabad
- Nearly 2.55lakhs
- Both vehicles are great in their own forte. Suzuki V-Strom SX has loads of visual presence and looks like a big ADV bike. Handling is impressive by ADV standards. Relaxed riding ergonomics make it a great tourer. On the other hand, Royal Enfield’s Himalayan offers a more engaging riding experience, but you also end up saving quite a lot of money. Himalayan has great ergonomics for touring or stand-up riding, long-travel suspension aids in brilliant off-road riding, spoked rims, and tall ground clearance, switchable ABS helps to lock the rear wheel under off-road conditions. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your city and brand accordingly for dealership details.
- I will definitely go for Himalayan because Royal Enfiled is offering a whopping 400cc engine at lower cost like around 2.7-2.89 lakhs where as V- strom is just a 250cc engine costing around 2.6 lakhs. The didn't like the looks though.
- One and only answer the most better now Suzuki V-Strom sx ❤️
- Suzuki V-Strom SX has loads of visual presence and looks like a big ADV bike. Handling is impressive by ADV standards. Relaxed riding ergonomics makes it a great tourer. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- If you are looking for a long distance road touring machine, definitely yes.
- I don't feel it's worth buying
Suzuki V-Strom SX User Reviews
Style and Performance
Suzuki V-Strom SX rеdеfinеs advеnturе-touring, blеnding stylish dеsign, potеnt pеrformancе, and advancеd fеaturеs. Its simple aesthetics, powered by a robust 1037cc V-twin engine, create a visually striking and commanding presence on both paved and unpaved roads. Comfortable touring ergonomics, off-road capabilities, and modern technology, including a TFT display and rider aids, contribute to a pleasant and high-performance adventure. Whether embarking on long-distant journeys or exploring off-the-beaten-path destinations, the V-Strom SX stands out as a sophisticated and thrilling companion for adventurers embracing the spirit of exploration.Share
Good performer bike
This bike gives good performance and is a adventure touring bike from Suzuki. This bike is very practical and the braking performance is very good. The features and technology of Suzuki V Strom SX are fantastic like an LED headlight, Bluetooth connectivity, USB charger, dual-channel ABS and many more. It is very comfortable at highway speed and the large and well padded. It gives good amount of comfort in long rides but the price is high. The look of this bike is very good and gives good suspension but misses out spoke wheels.Share
Engine was very smooth in
Engine was very smooth in running, The suspension was built different.It can be driven off-road to mileage was pretty nice 30-35.Share
The Suzuki V-Strom SX is a marvelous bike
The Suzuki V-Strom SX is a marvelous bike model that is perfectly suited to meet all your daily requirements. I have owned this two-wheeler model for three years now. I feel it is quite durable, high in functionality, and easy to maintain and drive around. I have never faced any problem with this two-wheeler. I strongly recommend this two-wheeler to anyone who is planning to buy any vehicle. It is well equipped with advanced features and technologies which make it quite efficient and also provides a very smooth drive in and around the city.Share
VStrom SX Sporty Adventure Tourer
I am veritably impressed with how well the VStrom SX variant can give a dynamic adventure touring experience. I'm thankful for this motorcycle's outstanding features, which combine audacious riding with a dégagé appearance. Suzuki has created a bike that's unusual in tours of its dynamic 2 Wheeler and rigidity. It makes an jolt with its useful addition of a strong Engine, dégagé adventure styling, and rider friendly features. For those appearing for an instigative and audacious trip on a adjustable motorbike, the model is a clear fave due to its excellent capability to give a dégagé adventure touring experience.Share
Recently i bought the Suzuki V-Strom SX adventure bike from Suzuki showroom. The people working in the showroom gave me all the information about the adventure bike and told me all its specifications. This bike has 249 cc single cylinder oil cooled powerful engine.I get good suspension travel and ground clearance in this adventure bike giving much better performance. This bike has features like dual channel ABS for safety of riders. The price of this bike may seem a little high to you. The performance of this bike makes it adventurous for both off road and on road.Share
Adventure touring motorcycle
The exterior design of suzuki V strom SX has single pod LED headlight with bigger fuel tank. The fully disgital instrument cluster is very responsive and bluetooth enabled, this instrument cluster is very responsive. The suspension system is very delightfull which makes easy riding experiences in every terrains. The hill assist is also helpfull and This bike is powered by 250cc engine which is very reliable and refined. It provides good ground clearance and gives Bluetooth instrument cluster but pricing is high. It gives good performance and is very practical.Share
More Customer Reviews of V-Strom SX
Frequently Asked Questions about Suzuki V-Strom SX
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Suzuki V-Strom SX?
- Q. How many gears available in Suzuki V-Strom SX?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Suzuki V-Strom SX?
- Q. What is engine power of Suzuki V-Strom SX?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Suzuki V-Strom SX?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Suzuki V-Strom SX?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Suzuki V-Strom SX?
- Q. What is the seat height of Suzuki V-Strom SX?
- Q. Does Suzuki V-Strom SX have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Suzuki V-Strom SX?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Suzuki V-Strom SX?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Suzuki V-Strom SX?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 1.46 LakhView All Q&A V-Strom SX vs CB200X
KTM 250 Adventure
Rs. 2.47 LakhView All Q&A V-Strom SX vs 250 Adventure
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 2.15 LakhView All Q&A V-Strom SX vs Himalayan
Hero XPulse 200 4V
Rs. 1.45 LakhView All Q&A V-Strom SX vs XPulse 200 4 V
BMW G 310 GS
Rs. 3.30 LakhView All Q&A V-Strom SX vs G 310 GS