Yamaha XSR155 Latest Updates
Yamaha Indonesia has launched accessories for the XSR155. Along with the accessories are kits that can turn the retro motorcycle into a cafe racer or a flat tracker. Check out the accessories list and prices here.
The Yamaha XSR155 is a retro motorcycle based on the MT-15 platform and was launched overseas last year. It is expected to be launched in India this year. Despite the retro design, the XSR155 gets modern features like LED headlamp, LED tail lamp and a circular digital instrument console. It shares its 155cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder motor and six-speed gearbox with slipper clutch with the Yamaha R15 V3 and MT-15. Power output is 19.3PS and 14.7Nm. Even the deltabox frame, deltabox frame, upside-down forks and monoshock. Even the alloy wheels and disc brakes are similar to the other two motorcycles. However, the XSR155 gets dual-purpose tyre instead of road-biased ones. Know more about the XSR155 here.
Given that the XSR155, when launched here, would have to be a BS6-compliant bike, the XSR could be priced around Rs 1.40 lakh.
Yamaha XSR155 Price
Yamaha XSR155 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 1.40 lakh
XSR155 Variants Price List
Top Competitors of XSR155
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.37 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.14 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakh
KTM 125 Duke
Rs. 1.38 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.42 lakh
KTM RC 125
Rs. 1.55 lakh
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XSR155
- While Yamaha hasn't officially confirmed the XSR155 for India, it would make sense for them to launch it here. Yamaha already manufactures the MT-15 here - a bike which the XSR155 shares its underpinnings with. So it shouldn't take much to manufacture the XSR’s body panels here. Now Yamaha has a penchant for launching new products at the Auto Expo. So if it does plan to launch the XSR155 in India, it could be at the Auto Expo in February next year. Stay tuned for more.
- I don't think so it may take some time ithink mid of July they will launch
- I want correct date launched in India.
- Looking to book the bike, guide me
- I like to book it when is launching date
- Say s r no
- Since the Yamaha XSR155 is yet to make its debut in India, it would be too early to give any verdict as of now. However, the XSR155 uses the same engine that powers the MT-15, you can expect the top speed to be around 118 kmph. Stay tuned for more.
- First a fall this bike not launch in india so you can't expect the top speed because indian and other counter variety differ because indian road and other countries road is so much diff..
- It's 141 kmph see YouTube vid
- Considering India’s love for neo-retro motorcycles, Yamaha could also launch the XSR155 in the country, presumably after the BS6 transition in April 2020. This motorcycle is likely to be reasonably priced considering it is based on the YZF-R15 Version 3.0 and MT-15, which are already on sale in India.
- It would be too early to give any verdict as Yamaha XSR 155 is not launched yet. So, we would request you to wait for its launch.
- While Yamaha hasn't officially confirmed the XSR155 for India, it would make sense for them to launch it here. If you are willing to buy a bike soon, then you may opt for bikes like Yamaha MT-15 and Suzuki Gixxer. It could be launched at the Auto Expo in February 2020. Stay tuned for more.
Yamaha XSR155 News Updates
Yamaha's Retro XSR155 Gets More Exotic With Cafe Racer And Tracker Kits
The Tracker kit costs around Rs 23,000!Feb 27, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
What To Expect From Yamaha In 2020
Having a diverse portfolio in 2020 could help Yamaha capture a sizeable chunk of the two-wheeler sectorDec 31, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Bikes We’d Like To See In 2020
These motorcycles are what our New Year’s wish list are made of!Dec 29, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha XSR155 vs Honda CBF190TR: Specification Comparison
Two insanely beautiful, entry-level, neo-retro motorcycles go head-to-head… on paper, of courseSep 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha 155cc Engine Family Explained: What Makes Each One Of Them Different?
Three motorcycles and one scooter, all powered by the same 155cc engine. We decode themAug 28, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Bike News Of The Week: Yamaha XSR155 Unveiled, 250cc Benellis Incoming, Yezdi Website Goes Live, And More
A quick recap at the newsmakers of this week from the world of two-wheelersAug 24, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels