TVS Jupiter On Road Price in AkbarpurChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Jupiter BS6||Rs. 74,457||Rs. 62,571||Rs. 6,257.00||Rs. 5,629|
|Jupiter ZX BS6||Rs. 76,695||Rs. 64,571||Rs. 6,457.00||Rs. 5,667|
|Jupiter Classic BS6||Rs. 82,526||Rs. 69,782||Rs. 6,978.00||Rs. 5,766|
Get Instant Bike Loan
TVS Jupiter Price in Akbarpur
TVS Jupiter price in Akbarpur starts from Rs. 62,571 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 69,782. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Jupiter variants in Akbarpur. TVS Jupiter ZX BS6 is priced at Rs. 64,571 and the top-end variant TVS Jupiter Classic BS6 is priced at Rs. 69,782.The EMI of Jupiter is available at Rs. 1,803 per month @ 9.45%. TVS Jupiter's top competitors are Honda Activa 6G (price starting at Rs. 63,838 in Akbarpur) and Honda Activa 5G (price starting at Rs. 55,860 in Akbarpur).
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Akbarpur
SURYANSH MOTORSOpposite Sbi, Ramdham Akbarpur, Uttar pradesh, 209506Phone : 9838658821, 05111270235 Phone : 9838658821, 05111270235Email : SuryanishTvs@tvsmdealers.co.in
Brajrani MotorsNear Maa Mukteshwari Honda, Main Market Kanpur Dehat,Moosanagar, Akbarpur, Uttar pradesh, 224122Phone : 9198822419 Phone : 9198822419
Price of Jupiter Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 63,838Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with Jupiter
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 55,860Activa 5G On Road Price Compare with Jupiter
Rs. 54,169Wego On Road Price Compare with Jupiter
Hero Maestro Edge
Rs. 54,480Maestro Edge On Road Price Compare with Jupiter
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 70,067NTORQ On Road Price Compare with Jupiter
Honda Activa 125 BS6
Rs. 68,226Activa 125 BS6 On Road Price Compare with Jupiter
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 61,916Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with Jupiter
TVS Scooty Zest
Rs. 55,211Scooty Zest On Road Price Compare with Jupiter
Rs. 61,949Grazia On Road Price Compare with Jupiter
Rs. 54,166Dio On Road Price Compare with Jupiter
TVS Jupiter Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 5G Price
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Honda 2019 Activa 125 BS6 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
Okinawa Ridge Price
Yamaha Fascino Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Jupiter
- Take a pilow and sit at home and watch tv.. jupiter activa after 15 april..
- Yes, TVS Jupiter comes with grab rails for the pillion.
- I have a standard model, it has great pick-up. No idea about ZX, but specification of both Variant are same to same. Only Cosmetic changes are their Between them.
- It is really good. Much better than other scooters available in India.
- As same as other Jupiter models
- No , bs6 is very nice scooter as it is the latest offering of TVs, it is more fuel efficient it's under seat storage is now 21 litre and it's fuel tank is 6 litre now
- BS6 should be the choice. Yes. BS6 may not be as efficient as the BS4 due to a tougher catalytic converter installed in the former.
- Ntorq has more power than Jupiter and draws more fuel too. It appeals more to the younger riders too. Everything is the same between Jupiter and Ntorq. Access can be the 3rd in this consideration
- Thanks for your answer. Any reason why Ntorq and not the others?
- The connected instrument cluster on TVS Jupiter Grande comes with inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity which lets you connect Android and iOS smartphones to access features.
- Grande have
- Yes. The newer TVS carries a digital-analogue combo meter console. The speedo reading is still the classic analogue, while other details are displayed within a digital display
TVS Jupiter Price in India
Calculate TVS Jupiter EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less