Hero XPulse 200T On Road Price In NuhChange
The estimated price of Hero XPulse 200T is Rs. 95,500. The on road price for XPulse 200T is not available right now.
- 95,500 Expected Price
- June 2020 Expected Launch Date
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XPulse 200T
- It depends upon riders ability, i've seen many people driving pulsar 150 for ladakh trips on that xpulse 200t is a best motorcycle having good seating comfort decent body without plastic parts bs6 complaint will get oil cooled engine so it is good for long tour if you drive it at 80kmph it can go for all day. Even royal enfield get vibration if it rise above 90kmph.
- It's depend on your destination...If you r talking abt ladakh kind of place then no ...Normal touring is fine on this bike like going to waterfall outside the city type
- I prefer xpulse 200 than 200t, as 200 had better suspension setup, mileage etc....
- Based on your likes buy
- Different bikes. One is trail the other road bias.It's your call which you prefer.
- Definitely no doubts .Am regular to visit my home town nearby( 344km one-way) every month 3 days no issues with long ride .but the seats are but stiffer side so need some extra cussion to get away from your a*s ache ??
- Yes, you can take the Xpulse 200T for long tors. As it has a 200cc engine with an 18ps of power. The ground clearance is good enough for off-road conditions.
- My choice xpluse 200T because1.New retro design compare to old Model design in TVS Apche .2.Decent power output both in city and highways.3. Decent mileage figure 40-43 kmpl in city .If you need to be stand out from the crowd yiu should go for xpluse . otherwise it's your own prospective between the two. both r good for city compute.
- You may certainly upgrade the bike's rear tyre from standard ones to one size up and there won't be such performance issues. However, you might feel a little lag in the power delivery but the upsized tyre provides better handling. For more information, we'd recommend connecting with the nearest authorized service centre. Click on the link and select your city accordingly for - Hero Bike Showrooms.
- Any time after the lockdown! may be they take some time to sale the older BS 4 engine for a month may be . after that they kicks start the BS6 launch along with new 160 cc motor bike .
- S lowest emi opportunity
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less