Kawasaki Versys 1000 Specifications
|Engine||1043 CC||Mileage||10 Kmpl||Max Power||120 PS @ 9000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||21 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||255 Kg||Max Torque||102 Nm @ 7500 rpm|
Kawasaki Versys 1000 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Kawasaki Versys 1000 Bike Latest Updates
Kawasaki has taken the wraps off the 2022 Versys 1000 range. The Japanese giant has brought back the base variant of the Versys 1000 alongside the S and SE variants, thus making the Versys more affordable. Check out our story for full details.
Kawasaki India had hiked the prices of the 2021 Versys 1000. It now carries a sticker price of Rs 11.55 lakh, compared to the older bike which was priced at Rs 11.44 lakh. The Versys 1000 is the flagship ADV tourer offering for the Japanese brand in India. Read the full story here.
Despite meeting the stricter emission norms, the 1043cc engine continues to produce 120PS and 102Nm, and kerb weight has remained the same too. Aside from the cleaner engine, no other updates have been made to the motorcycle. It will compete against the upcoming BMW F 900 XR and Suzuki V-Strom 1050.
Kawasaki Versys 1000 PriceKawasaki Versys 1000 price start at Rs. 12.31 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Kawasaki Versys 1000 is offered in only one variant - STD.
Versys 1000 Price List (Variants)
Kawasaki Versys 1000 User Reviews
World best bike in world
World best bike in world, Best for looks and best for riding, If you drive this you will feel real ridingShare
Inline 4 well refined engine best touring bike with comfort even service centre are available affordable compared to competitors statsShare
Best bike for touring enthusiastsShare
More Customer Reviews of Versys 1000
Bikes Similar to Versys 1000
BMW F 850 GS
Rs. 12.95 LakhVersys 1000 vs F 850 GS
Triumph Tiger 900
Rs. 13.70 LakhVersys 1000 vs Tiger 900
BMW F 850 GS Adventure
Rs. 13.75 LakhVersys 1000 vs F 850 GS Adventure
BMW F 900 XR
Rs. 12.55 LakhVersys 1000 vs F 900 XR
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport
Rs. 11.95 LakhVersys 1000 vs Tiger 850 Sport
Kawasaki Versys 1000 Images
- 4 more
Compare Versys 1000 with Alternatives
Versys 1000All Comparisons
|Rs.12.31 Lakh onwards||Rs. 12.95 Lakh onwards||Rs. 13.70 Lakh onwards||Rs. 13.75 Lakh onwards||Rs. 12.55 Lakh onwards|
|4.9 3 reviews||4.4 2 reviews||4.7 2 reviews||4.2 1 review||4.6 2 reviews|
|1043 CC||853 CC||888 CC||853 CC||895 CC|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Versys 1000
- There are ample options available i.e. Royal Enfield Classic 350, Jawa 42, Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Honda Hness CB350, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as budget, fuel type, brand preference, specific feature requirements, etc.Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out [new bikes@https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.php?bybodytype=cruiser
- For the services, we would request you to connect with the brand directly and inquire if they can provide home servicing. Secondly, both Kawasaki Versys 1000 and Triumph Tiger 900 are amazing bikes with a lot to offer, however, the later holds a price tag of Rs. 13.7 - 15.5 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) while the Kawasaki is priced at Rs. 10.89 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Versys 1000 is powered by a 1043cc inline 4-cylinder liquid-cooled engine which generates 120PS of power and 102Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed transmission with assist and slipper clutch. Also, the bike gets features like ABS, traction control and cruise control. On the other hand, powering the Triumph Tiger 900 is a 888cc inline-three-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, which churns out 95.2PS of power and 87Nm of peak torque also paired to a 6-speed transmission with slip and assist clutch. All the variants of Tiger 900 gets top-spec adjustable suspension and Brembo Stylema calipers. Moreover, the new BS6 engine now offers better low- and mid-range response which comes in handy while you take the bike off-road. Now, if you want more power and less stress on your pocket, then the Kawasaki Versys 1000 would be a good option. Whereas, if you are looking for a premium bike with good features and good performance, then you may opt for the Triumph Tiger 900. Do take a test ride for both bikes in order to understand the comfort and compatibility. Follow the link for dealership details. Read More:- Kawasaki Versys 1000 vs Triumph Tiger 900 - The Versys 1000 Is Now Even Greener Than Before - First Ride: Triumph Tiger 900 - Everything You Wanted To Know! - Triumph’s New Tigers Are Here
- I would Reccomended you the Vstrom650. Reason... global riding you need as light as possible , I ride a GS1200 And a TIGER800Xcx. / but on found a rented v-storm 650 I had in Thailand a God sent. Reason is you are going for long terrain hilly mountainous roads . Many time can get traffic clogged . The vs650 move at slow speed extremely well , much better in fact than the tiger and GS I feel. Also Much less clutch work. Seem to have a higher low end torque (maybe due to the vtwin) for slow hill climbing and engine braking than the Tiger. And the vtwin is really a gem of an engine . Top end speed is also no slouch . More than can legally handle. Ride comfort was superb with that amazing seat (better than the GS). Cheap easy to push around , parts pebbly easier to get also . Maybe you loose out at the top end speed and handling. But you are not going to do that in a globe trek tour. Hands down bro .
- As per your requirements, you may go for Kawasaki Versys 1000. It delivers great power and it is comfortable too. It may not be the sharpest tool in its segment in every aspect, but its long-range comfort and inspired handling go a long way toward getting you (and a passenger) from point A to a far-away point B with a smile on your face. Do take a test ride for better clarity. Check out authorized dealership details.
Kawasaki Versys 1000 Bike News Updates
Kawasaki Versys 1000 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Kawasaki Versys 1000 is 12.31 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Versys 1000. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Kawasaki Versys 1000. View full specification of Versys 1000.
Kawasaki Versys 1000 Price starts at Rs. 12.31 Lakh which is Rs. 11,000 costlier than base model of Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX priced at Rs. 12.20 Lakh. Compare Kawasaki Versys 1000 vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Kawasaki Versys 1000 in Delhi is Rs. 33,704 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Kawasaki Versys 1000 is available in 1 colour : Metallic Matte Graphenesteel Gray / Metallic . View colour images of Versys 1000.
The kerb weight of Kawasaki Versys 1000 is 255 Kg.