TVS Ronin Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (13)
- Comparison (4)
- Maintenance (3)
- Comfort (2)
- Mileage (1)
- Price (1)
- Most Relevant
- The TVS Ronin has a chain drive.
- The TVS Ronin has a dual channel ABS.
- The TVS Ronin is powered by a 225.9cc air- and oil-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 20.40PS at 7750rpm and 19.93Nm at 3750rpm. It is mated to a 5-speed gearbox with a slip and assist clutch.
- The TVS Ronin has a rear brake diameter of 240 mm.
- TVS Ronin is available in 6 different colours - Lightning Black, Stargaze Black, Orange, Galactic Grey, Delta Blue, and Magma Red.
- The closest competitors of the TVS Ronin are the Royal Enfield Hunter 350, Honda CB350RS, and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250.
- RE Hunter, RE Meteor, Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- According to your usage and damages of your vehicle
- Not too expensive
- Both bikes are good in their own forte, the Ronin is surely a brave new step for TVS. But despite the premium features and hardware, it does not entirely qualify as a jack-of-all-trades. It’s a well-rounded urban motorcycle dispatching city commutes with ease, but on the open road, it lacks oomph. On the other hand, the Yamaha FZS-FI V3 is a popular motorcycle model known for its sporty design, performance, and features. It's equipped with a 149cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine. It offers good low-end torque and smooth power delivery, making it suitable for city commuting and occasional highway rides. The engine is known for its reliability and fuel efficiency. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Both bike are good but according to my experience FZ s bike is so good
- Yamaha FZ s
- The closest competitors of the TVS Ronin are the Royal Enfield Hunter 350, Honda CB350RS and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250.
- Royal enfield hunter 350, jawa
- That price segement hunter
TVS Ronin User Reviews
Features & Styling4.6/5
The Urban Maverick
The TVSRonin is an urban rebel which has brought a new wave to this commuter segment in terms of looks, performance and rider focused technologies. Age-defying modern looks, high fuel-efficiency, and commuter-friendly characterization, have found fulfillment in the Ronin, which testifies that the journey of TVS to innovation indeed did leave its mark on the path of development. Not only does this motorcycle reveal a unique and attractive design but it also promises a fast and comfortable ride. TVS has cleverly engineered the Ronin with its current design sensibility borrowed by the bike-based on the rider’s needs, comes to offer a comfortable commute and built with the ability to grab turns on the street. Riding a TVS Ronin is not just about driving downtown; this is an experience in the metropolis, a way of life congruous with its dynamic as well as glam of the commuter bikes.Share
Dominating the Streets with Power and Style
The TVS Ronin announcement boldly in the cruiser bike segment featuring supperbike styling and commanding performance manages to impressively combined with its muscular design. Its powerful exterior with a convex tank, wider handlebars and classic looks of the cruiser it makes its presence known on the road. Powered by a powerful motor, The Ronin has huge character and demands to be ridden vigorously offering class leading performance just like TVS does in the cruiser segment. It comes with features such as comfortable seat positioning, retro design touch-ups and better chrome finishes for an appealing appearance while on the move ultimately providing high standards of riding pleasure backed up by superior torque The musculous performance of cruiser bike with its sleek design and the company has combined power, muscles as well classic style. TVS Ronin is like an icon of cruiser biking supremacy encouraging the riders to rise and rule over the wide-open road with brimming confidence and style.Share
It is a very stylish and modern looking bike and is equipped with the modern features. This bike is very easy to ride in the traffic and the engine feels very smooth. It is a very comfortable bike and the seat quality is very decent. The ride quality of this bike is excellent and has a very stable handling but the price difference is very in the varient. The refined engine of this bike provides outstanding performance and the Ronin gives in this bike everything and has a good dynamics.Share
Comfortable and nice looking bike
The TVS Ronin looks like a crusier bike and has a neo-retro style, and the engine performance is smooth and punchy. It has a round headlight that looks very cool, and the stability of this bike is very good. The Ronin is actually a very comfortable bike and has absorbent ride quality. The bottom-end performance of this bike is very strong, and the Ronin gives a very great performance in traffic. It also comes with smartphone connectivity and is a great feature-rich bike.Share
Dominating the Roads with Unmatched Power.
With the TVS Ronin, a bike that represents inconceivable Power under my control, i may enhance my riding experience. This two- wheeled caution is an elongation of my own driving art, not simply a agent. The Ronin becomes a representation of my control over every wind and turn because to its presiding presence and unmatched interpretation, making every ride an surprising experience.Share
TVS Ronin: Classic Cruiser Aesthetics
The TVS Ronin represents the cruiser bike category — focusing on classic looking aesthetics, laid back performance. In its retro design, soft ergonomics and powerful engine, the Ronin is created as a symbol of TVS’s intention to deliver a graceful but comfortable urban riding sensation. The modified 125cc engine guarantees a comfortable and entertaining ride, as such this model comes to fit the likes of people who enjoy classic cruiser looks. The TVS Ronin has been thoughfully designed, featuring a wide handlebar and the convention cruiser form along with chrome accents that rope in grace through city streets but also adds subtle class to commute everyday. Ronin riding is not all about distance travel; it’s an experience that epitomizes the core of traditional cruiser styling in city streets.Share
Rides made in your favour
Thе TVS Ronin has truly еxcееdеd my еxpеctations. Its slееk dеsign, powеrful еnginе, and advancеd fеaturеs makе it a boss in thе cruisеr catеgory. Thе riding еxpеriеncе is endlessly out еxhilarating, with smooth dealing with and rеsponsivе controls. Thе attеntion to dеtail in thе dеsign and thе comfortablе sеating еnhancе thе ovеrall appеal. Thе Ronin's pеrformancе on thе road is imprеssivе, dеlivеring a pеrfеct balancе of powеr and steadfastness. TVS have crеatеd a mastеrpiеcе with thе Ronin, offеring ridеrs an elating journey that goеs beyond thе ordinary. Significantly rеcommеndеd for thosе sееking a prеmium cruisеr еxpеriеncе.Share
The TVS Ronin has a cruiser-scrambler fusion
The TVS Ronin has a cruiser-scrambler fusion with its distinctive look that sets it apart. With advanced 225.9cc engine delivering power, it offers a smooth and enjoyable ride that is perfect for urban rides as well as long distance trips. It is competitively priced and has an appeal among budget buyers looking for a fashionable but affordablebike. On the negative side, restrictions include limited boot size and a small instrument cluster as well there is no automatic transmission. These disadvantages, however, do not overshadow the appeal of TVS Ronin as a riding machine that has style and performance with cost efficiency installed in it for urban areas and infrequent highway situations.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about TVS Ronin
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of TVS Ronin?
- Q. How many gears available in TVS Ronin?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of TVS Ronin?
- Q. What is engine power of TVS Ronin?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of TVS Ronin?
- Q. What is the wheel size of TVS Ronin?
- Q. What is the tyre size of TVS Ronin?
- Q. What is the seat height of TVS Ronin?
- Q. Does TVS Ronin have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in TVS Ronin?
- Q. What are the specs and features of TVS Ronin?
- Q. What are the top competitors of TVS Ronin?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Royal Enfield Hunter 350
Rs. 1.49 LakhView All Q&A Ronin vs Hunter 350
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.93 LakhView All Q&A Ronin vs Classic 350
Yamaha FZ X
Rs. 1.36 LakhView All Q&A Ronin vs FZ-X
Rs. 95,219View All Q&A Ronin vs Raider
Yamaha FZS-FI V4
Rs. 1.29 LakhView All Q&A Ronin vs FZS-FI V4