Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (56)
- Comfort (51)
- Performance (43)
- Maintenance (24)
- Features (18)
- Mileage (15)
- Specifications (11)
- Price (5)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Transmission (1)
- Safety (1)
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 is available in 2 different colours - Ebony Black and Spicy Red.
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 is available in 2 different colours - Ebony Black, Spicy Red.
- Though the Bajaj Avenger 160 Street is a cruiser motorcycle it has a commuter-centric heart. As the cheapest cruiser bike on sale in India, it has no natural rivals but you can go for the Honda Unicorn or the Yamaha FZ-S Fi V4, for a bit more money.
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Selecting between the Honda Unicorn and Bajaj Avenger Street 160 would depend on certain factors such as preference of the segment, budget, features required and usage of the bike. If you are looking for a daily commuter with a much refined engine and old-school styling then you may opt for the Unicorn. Honda Unicorn has always been the go-to bike if you were planning to buy a 160cc commuter. On the other hand, if you are looking for a comfortable mile muncher and an affordable cruiser, then the Avenger Street 160 would be a better pick. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership. Read More:- Bajaj Avenger 160 vs Honda Unicorn
- Honda unicorn is best for city rides and also long rides best performance.best mileage around 50-60kmpl.better comfortable.low maintanace cost.
- Check in showroom as it differs from place to place. And dist. To dist.
- Check in showroom as it differs from place to place.
- Search in google
- 1 down and 4 up
- 1 down and 4 up
- Hi I've driven multiple times from Gujarat to Rajasthan around 280 kms in 5 hours time. If the road is good bike will have no problem till 80 - 90 speed on the new BS-6 engine. The vibration has improved from previous models. Although Bajaj should definitely work on the built quality but this is a good bike for Long rides specially when you don't want to invest over 2 lakh + in cruiser bikes. Thos one comes nearly to 1.10 lakh on road
- No. You can't complete it in city only 120 km can be done on this bike. over heating problems and ground clearance problem are huge it can't go on speed breakers of many city's in india. I guess this bike is not made according to indian roads. And the rear brakes are not made good no power. Very bad build quality. Some screws and components will rust after 6 months.
- I've done the ride of 270 kms in a single trip in 5:30 Hours many times.Keeping the speed between 70-100 . it was Fun.
- It is good for long drives unless you wouldn't have to face the sudden breakdown of the vehicle. My experience as of 700 km ownership, i faced twice such situations and the interesting part is the service centre people are not able to identify it, its 3 days now my vehicle has been in the service center
- It depends upon you how you ride it,if you bend your back during your rides then you will face that type of issues
- Yes.Surely you can trust on bajaj avanger engine for long drive.my experience is very good on highways.
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 User Reviews
Bajaj bike one of the best bike in india.I used bajaj last 15 years and i am fully satisfied with bajaj.Share
Lookwise it is good but quality wise it worst, After 1 year shoker getting leaked and agency denied to repair demand ver high prize even they gives five years warranty.After sales they are just looting the people, Guys pls don't buy any bajaj bike it's worst bike company, Before that i had honda bike it's good and after sales also was good.Share
Over what is effectively a commuter motorbike, The bajaj avenger street 160 delivers an economical package in a cruiser-like style.The suspension is lightly sprung, Which is not the best when travelling over uneven ground, And the ergonomics are feet forward.Although the engine is adequate for city driving, The avenger street 160 is most content travelling at speeds around 80 kph, Which restricts its ability to go on long trips.Share
5.0BAJAJ AVENGER STREET 160
Bajaj avenger street 160 have good space sheet and excellent comfortable.More smoothly then other bike i like this bike and bajaj gives us very affordable price of this bike thank you 💓💓💓💓.Share
My brother gave me this stunning
My brother gave me this stunning gift for my 20th birthday, And i was beyond thrilled.It completely blew my mind when i went on my first ride.Whether it is the engine, Mileage, Or appearance, I adore every feature.The bike's 160cc engine has great power and torque, Making it ideal for both highway trips and city commuting.The bike handles beautifully, With snappy controls that make it simple to manoeuvre through traffic.The bajaj avenger street 160 excels in many areas, But it’s worth for price is one among them.Share
Comfortable riding but to many sensor usue.Ned to work on it.Share
More Customer Reviews of Avenger Street 160
Frequently Asked Questions about Bajaj Avenger Street 160
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. How many gears available in Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. What is engine power of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. What is the seat height of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. What is the mileage of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. What is the top speed of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. Does Bajaj Avenger Street 160 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Bajaj Avenger Street 160?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.43 LakhView All Q&A Avenger Street 160 vs Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.35 LakhView All Q&A Avenger Street 160 vs FZ-X
Rs. 1.49 LakhView All Q&A Avenger Street 160 vs Ronin
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 1.17 LakhView All Q&A Avenger Street 160 vs Pulsar 150
Royal Enfield Hunter 350
Rs. 1.49 LakhView All Q&A Avenger Street 160 vs Hunter 350