Royal Enfield Classic 350 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (24)
- Features (14)
- Specifications (13)
- Price (5)
- Mileage (4)
- Performance (4)
- Comfort (2)
- Maintenance (2)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Both the bikes are good in their own forte. Royal Enfield Classic 350 is a great bike in fact that RE engineers and designers have maintained the charming DNA of its predecessor but without the niggles. It was very easy for the brand to overdo the iconic Classic 350, but they have managed to find the right balance and the updates have been done only where required. On the other hand, the design update has given the KTM 200 Duke a new lease of life. Also, the fact that the new BS6-compliant motor does not lose out on performance almost makes it feel like a win-win. That said, the substantial hike in price means it is now more expensive than larger motorcycles such as the Suzuki Gixxer 250. However, when it comes to thrills, the KTM 200 Duke delivers it in spades! Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized dealership of Royal Enfield as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for Dealership details.
- The Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch BS6 is now available at the CSD Army Canteen, with six different variants to choose from. For those interested, the CSD
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 looks quite similar to its previous generations, still feeling fresher through its minor design tweaks. It retains the retro look with minor styling updates but also comes with modern technology bits. The headlight features a clear lens with a reworked casing. On a closer look, one can clearly notice that its tank, fenders and even side panels are redesigned.
- Royal Enfield bullet 350
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes with 6 variants which includes Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch Series With Single-Channel, Royal Enfield Classic 350 Halcyon Series With Single-Channel. The top variant is Royal Enfield Classic 350 Chrome Series With Dual-Channel which comes at a price tag of Rs. 2,21,297.
- The mileage of Royal Enfield Classic 350 is 40.8 Kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Classic 350.
- The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is the second product based on Royal Enfield’s J-series platform. It gets the same 349cc, air-cooled single-cylinder engine as the Meteor 350. That said, the state of tune is slightly different. While it makes the same power and torque as the Meteor 350 at 20.2PS at 6100rpm and 27Nm at 4000rpm, it gets new fuel mapping that changes the way the power is fed, making it an easygoing bike. The Classic 350 gets a 13-liter fuel tank and tips the scales at 195kg kerb. The Royal Enfield Classic features a 41mm telescopic fork and a twin rear shock absorber suspension setup. Braking is done via a 300mm disc up front and a 270mm rear disc brake, with Bybre axial calipers. It rolls on a 19-inch front and an 18-inch rear wheel, wrapped in 90-section and 120-section tyres. For better ride comfort, the Classic 350 gets a redesigned rider and pillion seat with thicker padding. The handlebar sits taller, offering a more upright riding posture. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 features a 41mm telescopic fork and a twin rear shock absorber suspension setup. Braking is done via a 300mm disc up front and a 270mm rear disc brake, with Bybre axial calipers. It rolls on a 19-inch front and an 18-inch rear wheel, wrapped in 90-section and 120-section tyres. For better ride comfort, the Classic 350 gets a redesigned rider and pillion seat with thicker padding. The handlebar sits taller, offering a more upright riding posture.
- The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is priced from INR 1.90 - 2.21 Lakh (Ex-showroom price in Allahabad). To get the estimated on-road of this vehicle, you may click on the given link for the price details from your respective city.
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in 15 different colours - Halycon Black, Halcyon Green, Chrome Red, Redditch Grey, Halycon Grey, Redditch Red, Signals Marsh Grey, Halcyon Grey, Halycon Green, Gunmetal Grey, Dark Stealth Black, Redditch Sage Green, Halycon Black, Signals Desert Sand, Chrome Bronze.
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 is a great bike in fact that RE engineers and designers have maintained the charming DNA of its predecessor but without the niggles. It was very easy for the brand to overdo the iconic Classic 350, but they have managed to find the right balance and the updates have been done only where required. On the other hand, The Honda CB350 is a great option for someone looking for a retro-styled motorcycle with sprightly performance and the legendary reliability of Honda is an additional bonus. So if you’re looking for the above, the CB350 makes better sense. One thing that goes against the Japanese bike is Honda’s strategy of selling it from the Big Wing dealerships only which restricts access to many buyers in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. The Honda CB350 is an impressive bike, but it lacks a bit of soul and character, something that can't be quantified - and something which the Classic 350 has in abundance. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 User Reviews
4.6Best bike broh..no excuse
Best bike broh.No excuse for the ride.Best comfortable and that sound of woops 💀♻️ dag, Dag, Dag, Dag💀♻️.Share
Pickup was very good, Mileage nice, Seat compartability also very good and look was very niceShare
Good for long ride, and pickup
Good for long ride, And pickup was also good it's looks like a boos of all bikesShare
Honestly speaking the royal enfield classic 350 might just be the best bike i've driven in this segment, It provides that adrenaline rush you need on the highway, It's also an every day use bike.I get an average of 35kmpl.Share
Royal enfiled thunderbird,
Royal enfiled thunderbird, 2009 model, Daily use, Frond tyre bad, Seat plate damegedShare
Classic 350 meets modern engineering
The Royal Enfield classic 350 350cc has an open to riding position, Because of its very cushioned seats and strategically set up handlebars. A good experience like flawlessly driving and a strong bike. The cruiser feels solid, Fit for enduring harsh territories and periodic bumps. The exemplary 350 Redditch release, With its classic allure and further developed motor, Remains a famous decision among illustrious Enfield fans.furnished with a bs6-consistent motor, The exemplary 350 conveys a smooth and dependable performance. The 346cc single-chamber, Air-cooled motor gives adequate power and force to both city drives and incidental long rides.Share
an electric starter for convenience.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is an enduring legend that marries quaint seductiveness with contemporary responsibility. This iconic motorcycle retains its classic design cues, making it an enduring favorite among riders. Powered by a strong 346cc machine, the Classic 350 offers a comfortable and confident lift, perfect for tardy sails. Its antique styling, including the hand round headlamp and elegant lines, harks back to a defunct period. Despite its classic appearance, the Classic 350 features ultramodern advancements like energy injection and an electric starter for convenience.Share
a laid-back journey
Cruising through the charming lanes of Goa on the Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been a laid-back journey. The retro design turned heads as I explored Goa's coastal roads, and the comfortable saddle provided a relaxed vibe during rides to the serene beaches. The smooth ride on the scenic routes was impressive, and the thumping exhaust note resonated with the essence of the place. Whether it's lounging by the beach or discovering Portuguese heritage, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 offers a harmonious blend of vintage style and leisure for those captivated by Goa's charm.Share
famous and powerfull
Royal Enfield classic has rightfully earned its place in modern classic motorcycle. Its dateless design, large figure quality, and outstanding dependable performance make it a name choice for those seeking a motorbike with old age charm and touch of adventure. While it may not be the most energy effective bike in its class, its overall package is still hard to beat. It comes with 350cc engine and gives a great mileage of 30kmpl but it decreased when you overspeed. I would like to suggest this to those who like to enjoy old times thriller moments.Share
give a great mileage of 32kmpl.
I am riding royal Enfield bikes since 2 years and royal Enfield classic 350 come with same classic RE design and it is king like experience on roads and give a terrific sound while riding. It is a little difficult to handle for new bikers and gives a little jerk like feeling while changing gears. It has a 350c engine display and Max power of 6100rpm and Max torque of 4000rpm. It comes with single channel ABS braking system and disc brakes on both wheels it has telescopic 41m fork 110mm travel suspension and give a great mileage of 32kmpl.Share
More Customer Reviews of Classic 350
Frequently Asked Questions about Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. How many gears available in Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. What is engine power of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. What is the seat height of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. What is the mileage of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. What is the top speed of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. Does Royal Enfield Classic 350 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Royal Enfield Meteor 350
Rs. 2.03 LakhView All Q&A Classic 350 vs Meteor 350
Honda H'ness CB350
Rs. 2.09 LakhView All Q&A Classic 350 vs H'ness CB350
Royal Enfield Hunter 350
Rs. 1.49 LakhView All Q&A Classic 350 vs Hunter 350
Jawa Forty Two
Rs. 1.67 LakhView All Q&A Classic 350 vs Forty Two
Rs. 1.80 LakhView All Q&A Classic 350 vs Jawa