Bajaj Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 150 is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs. 90,003 to 1 Lakh in India. It is available in 3 variants and 7 colours. The Pulsar 150 is a powered by 149cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Pulsar 150 develops a power of 14 ps and a torque of 13.25 nm . The Bajaj Pulsar 150 gets disc brakes in the front and drum brakes at the rear. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 weighs 144 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 15 liters.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Latest Updates
Bajaj has hiked prices for its Pulsar BS6 range. The Pulsar 150 BS6 receives a price hike of Rs 2,004 for its standard variant and Rs 2,560 for the twin disc variant. The updated prices are Rs 96,960 (Std) and Rs 1,00,838 (Twin Disc). Know the updated pulsar prices here.
Bajaj has updated the Pulsar 150 to meet the new BS6 emission norms. Apart from the addition of a cat-con and fuel-injection to make it adhere to the stringent emission norms, there’s no change between the old and the new BS6 version.
Pulsar 150 Specifications
Pulsar 150 Variants
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 is available in two variants: standard and twin disc. While the base version is priced at Rs 94,956, the twin disc variant retails at Rs 98,835 (both prices ex-showroom Delhi).
Pulsar 150 Design
Pulsar 150 Features
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Competitors
5 Offers Available
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Summary
|Engine :||149.5 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||14 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Kerb Weight :||150 kg|
|Engine :||149 CC|
|Colors :||Black Red , Black Blue +5 more|
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
The price of Bajaj Pulsar 150 starts at Rs. 90,003 and goes upto Rs. 1 Lakh. Bajaj Pulsar 150 is offered in 3 variants - Neon BS6, BS6 and the top variant Pulsar 150 Twin Disc BS6 which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1 Lakh.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price List in India
Editor's View of Bajaj Pulsar 150
Fan-favourite looks,Sporty yet comfortable riding stance
Isn’t value for money anymore, No new features provided in the BS6-compliant version
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 is still a great option if you’re looking for an entry-level 150cc motorcycle. The motor offers likeable performance with a hint of brashness, which has made the Pulsar brand so popular among the youth. The styling could have been better and it does miss out on modern features, but it remains a well-rounded motorcycle.
Top Competitors of Pulsar 150
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.02 LakhCompare with Pulsar 150
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 97,000Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 70,995Compare with Pulsar 150
Rs. 93,593Compare with Pulsar 150
Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Rs. 1.01 LakhCompare with Pulsar 150
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 99,700Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.05 LakhCompare with Pulsar 150
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.46 LakhCompare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.19 LakhCompare with Pulsar 150
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar 150
- Yes, comfortable
- PERFECT MATCH
- Yup very comfortable
- The rear tyre width of Bajaj Pulsar 150 is 120mm and the tyre's side profile width is 80mm.
- Yes, you can install a carrying hook and there is no harm in washing your bike with water.
- Despite being present in the market for more than 15 years, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 still remains the king of the 150cc segment. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 still remains a great option if you’re looking for an entry-level 150cc motorcycle. The motor offers likeable performance with a hint of brashness which made the Pulsar brand so popular among the youth which still remains a well-rounded motorcycle. On the other hand, the Honda Unicorn might not possess the same visual pizzazz of the Pulsar 150, but what it does offer is a bulletproof engine which is frugal as well. The Unicorn 150 is a better bet if you spend most of your time riding in city traffic and the engine refinement offered is still the benchmark in the segment.Do take the test ride for both the bikes in order to pick the best matching your needs and requirements. Moreover to check the detailed comparison follow the link given below: https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/bajaj-pulsar-150-vs-honda-cb-unicorn
- Personally I like both the bikes because both the bikes are really good at there segment both bikes share almost same specifications,both are value for money, you gona get good performance also from them, but honda will go little heavy on your pocket then bajaj...it's your choice all though but if you love less noisy bike then go with honda cb unicorn because all other things like maintenance ,services are very similar but little more you have to spend on honda.
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 is obviously a good choice for many reasons out which the most important is that Bajaj is our brand. After that it is an impressive bike with good throttle response, less vibrations, having good mileage and it's components are easily available in market. I don't know why people say that Bajaj doesn't have resale value. As far as my experience with bajaj I've enjoying the bikes. I am very much happy with my discover 135 and Pulsar 150 and both have now completed 14 years and the journey of more than 1.8 lakhs KMs and still I didn't bother about engine. just change engine oil time to time.
- Aaj mai full tank krwaya 16.5 and sarvising centar mai tank mai thora petrol tha pahly sy
- MY BIKE MODE IS PULSAR 150, 2010 THERE CAPACITY IS 17 ABOVE , BUT I FILL ONLY 17LTS.
- Same here Today I had reserve fuel about 1.5ltsBut it took all 16lts to get full.
- The basic difference between Pulsar 150 Neon and Pulsar 150 classic is that it gets subtle colour accents that heighten the motorcycle’s visual appeal. The classic Pulsar styling has been carried over, but these few visual updates to add a hint of premiumness, enough to differentiate it from the standard motorcycle. Apart from graphics upgradation, there is no change in mechanics and pricing which is the same as the standard bike, making it a nice value for money proposition.
- Neon silver model is termed as classic. neon also has two more colors, neon red and neon lemon green. both of them is same.
- But are the same only the colour difference is their its ur desicison what is urs choice
Bajaj Pulsar 150 User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.2/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
48% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Pulsar 150super bike best perfomans
it's okay but now I look for revolt 400 electric bike
excellent outstanding performance all in one
Nice bike very cool bike stylesh
it is difficult to service since showroom people spares are not coming
When it comes to the best 150cc bike or for daily use just close your eyes and opt for **P****ulsar 150**. I am having the same and some of its special qualities felt by me are:- 1. It **looks so lovely when dim light glows in the handle** and at the **front side during sunset time**.2. Mixture of **simplicity and stylish feature**.Enclosure:- latest pic of my bike with me which is looking like a **newly bought one:-**3. **Awesome sound** when the accelerator is taken.4. Reaches to a **high speed in a couple of second**.5. Good **mileage of approx 45** and best for daily use.6. The best part is **digital meter with green light**.7. **Long life** and most running evergreen bike.8. The most important is it looks like a new one after years also.Take my example I bought it more than 3 years ago but when I clean it lil bit, it seems that I bought it just now and mostly people ask me whether I have bought another new one or what.So my suggestion is** just to grab it **and I love it and you must have heard **'life ki pehli bike kaafi special hoti”**.
If we ask bajai customer care for a simple clarification, they would redirect us to showroom only. What is the use of this customer care ID. Useless. After getting to showroom, i came to know that Bajaj Neon is heavily priced. Not a budgeted vehicle. Cost is 25000 more than show room price (up to 15000 more is acceptable). They are misleading customers. Response for customer care email is also not clear. They wont give you details. They suggest you to go to showroom. But showroom will give you huge price for neon. Adding 6000 to that amount we could get a Apache rtr 4v abs single disc vehicle. Neon is old model with old spare parts. Their pricing is much high for a old stock vehicle parts.
WORST BIKE, MANY REPAIRS, MONEY WASTE AND TIME WASTE, I purchased new pulsar 150 bike on 17th Jan 2019, after one month the engine gets off when ever i uses cluth later self button got not working. After first service my bike got more repairs like kick rod is not working, petrol is overflowing and finally the bike service team confirmed that battery is dead and need to be replaced by Amaron company. I have submitted the battery at Amaron service centre and after 2 days they said battery is working so bike has some problems. Really frustrated afer purchasing this bike.Request every one not to purchase bike. I have purchased this bike at HYDERABAD TALWAR SHOWROOM KUKATPALLY Y JUNCTION. THEIR SERVICE IS VERY WORST.
Before I purchase I sold my pulsar 180 ug4 Now I brought pulsar 150 ug5 duel disk,After one month issues come start , firs issue oil leakage,2nd issue alignment3rd issue performance, 4th & very iriteting issue is con set I change my con set 3rd time in 5 months , still issue is same, also change change sprocket too, now macanic said cluch plate issue .I am now done with this bike.... Really Bajaj wants to make some changes with it, 1st cc need to upgrade at least 160 or 170 cc, beacouse of body weight, 2nd parts availability, 3rd gear box with 6 gear. I brought bike from kanchan Bajaj ulhas nagar Mumbai.
It has been a great and exciting experience with this bike. This is my third 150 cc plusar bike. I love this bike for its combination of power and mileage. I always had choice and freedom in other segments but i bought it for third time.I guess, My earlier bikes were bit smooth and powerful than the present one BSIV MODEL 2017. I had rode this bike in long distance touring of 360 KM in a single day, believe me man it won't let you down. But, it gets choppy after 120 km ride on highway in one go. I am fond of this bike. Value for money but it should be maintained properly.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Expert Reviews
2017 Bajaj Pulsar 150 First Ride Review
After a long wait Bajaj’s Pulsar 150 has finally received some mechanical updates. Apart from complying with the BS-IV emission norms what else has changed on India’s highest selling 150cc motorcycle?Feb 13, 2017 | By Arun Mohan Nadar, Photography: Eshan Shetty
Honda Unicorn 160 vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 vs Hero Hunk Spec Comparison
We pitch the latest entrant in the 150cc motorcycle space - the Honda Unicorn 160 against the Bajaj Pulsar 150 and Hero Hunk in a spec compareDec 22, 2014 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Images
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Colours
Neon Lime Green
Bajaj Pulsar 150 News Updates
Is The Bajaj Pulsar 150 The Best Bike In Its Segment? Have Your Say
The commuter bikes in the sub-160cc segment have a fine balance of performance required for everyday needs and frugality. You decide which one takes the crownJun 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
How different are the BS6 and BS4 Bajaj Pulsar 150?
Despite looking similar, there are a few differences between the two motorcyclesFeb 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Officially Launches The BS6-compliant Pulsar 150
It commands a premium of Rs 8,998 over the old bikeFeb 12, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc Joins The Green Revolution
It carries a premium of a little over Rs 11,000 compared to the BS4 modelFeb 11, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Twin Disc Variant Arrives At Dealerships
The Pulsar 150 finally gets fuel injectionJan 29, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The 5 Pulsar Ads That Made Us Pulsarmaniacs
The Pulsar brand completes 18 years of existence in 2020. We take a look at the ads that shaped its history over the years.Jan 12, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar 150 FAQs
What is the price of Bajaj Pulsar 150?
The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Pulsar 150 is 1 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Pulsar 150. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of Bajaj Pulsar 150?
Bajaj Pulsar 150 has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels.
Does the Bajaj Pulsar 150 have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in Bajaj Pulsar 150. View full specification of Pulsar 150.
Which is better Bajaj Pulsar 150 or TVS Apache 160 4V?
TVS Apache 160 4V Price starts at Rs. 1.02 Lakh which is Rs. 12,947 costlier than base model of Bajaj Pulsar 150 priced at Rs. 90,003. Compare Bajaj Pulsar 150 vs TVS Apache 160 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Bajaj Pulsar 150 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Bajaj Pulsar 150 in Delhi is Rs. 2,541 per month @ 11.99% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Bajaj Pulsar 150?
Bajaj Pulsar 150 is available in 7 colours : Black Red, Black Blue, Neon Silver, Neon Red, Neon Lime Green, Black Red and Black Grey. View colour images of Pulsar 150.