Bajaj Avenger Street 220 On Road Price In JangaonChange
The estimated price of Bajaj Avenger Street 220 is Rs. 1.17 Lakh. The on road price for Avenger Street 220 is not available right now.
- 1.17 Lakh Expected Price
- August 2020 Expected Launch Date
Price of Avenger Street 220 Competitors
Bajaj Avenger Street 160
Rs. 94,893Avenger 160 On Road Price
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.19 LakhAvenger Cruise 220 On Road Price
Rs. 1.22 LakhIntruder On Road Price
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.57 LakhClassic 350 On Road Price
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.19 LakhPulsar 220 F On Road Price
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.3 LakhBullet 350 On Road Price
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.28 LakhPulsar NS200 On Road Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Avenger Street 220
- If you like the riding posture and style of Avenger then you can go for Avenger Street 160 abs now. Or if you are looking for something sportier or naked type bikes, look other options like Gixer apache etc.
- Avenger 160 abs should nt have disc brake in rear wheel its a big required. Bajaj should think about it. In 160cc segment bike it is a class to have disc in rear wheel. It dosent have kick start too.
- Pulsar 220f
- If u like comfortable ride and touring capability i will suggest avenger 220 cruiser..but rear brakes are not that good....but now a days they are fitted with single channel ABS which will enhance braking power and greater control of the bike.....or u can go for avenger 160 street or cruiser if ur cut off limit is Rs.1 lakh
- Best in class 220 cruiser. it just feels like GOD
- Go for the new model of Bajaj avenger
- That, is a good purchase in the available Indian market and price. However, I have discussed a lot aboutit analytically in my dozens of answers already submitted relating to brakes, fuel average, available power,maintenance required, its other positives and negatives.
- Mileage is around 42 in City. Rear brake is too spongy. I personally apply both the brakes at a time and lot of braking action is perform by front disc. And coming to engine performance, 40-60 kmph is that quick and can easily go for 80kmph. And above it takes bit time. You can enjoy this machine best at 60-80kmph
- I get a milage of approx 40-42 in city and 45-47 on highway
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less