Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Specifications
|Engine||248 CC||Mileage||32.44 Kmpl||Max Power||30 PS @ 9000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||9.5 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||154 Kg||Max Torque||24 Nm @ 7500 rpm|
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Bike Latest Updates
The price of the Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 has been hiked by Rs 9,101. It is now priced at Rs 1,98,669 (ex-showroom Delhi). Check out more details about the price hike here.
Husqvarna began its India innings by bringing in the Svartpilen 250 urban scrambler to our shores at an attractive introductory price point of Rs 1.80 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The Svartpilen 250 was initially sold through 100 KTM dealerships in 45 cities. While we thought the Huskies would be a more premium proposition compared to the KTM 250 Duke, the Swedish bike was more affordable than its Austrian counterpart by Rs 20,000 at launch.
The Svartpilen 250 and the Vitpilen 250 are India-specific models based on the KTM 250 Duke.
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Engine
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Variants
The Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is available in a single variant priced at Rs 1,89,568.
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Design
Key Features of Husqvarna Svartpilen 250
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 PriceHusqvarna Svartpilen 250 price start at Rs. 2.25 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is offered in only one variant - STD.
Svartpilen 250 Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 User Reviews
Best bike in 250cc category.It stands out from the crowd because of its design and power.The service cost is low as compared to other manufacturers and spare parts are easily available.Mileage in city is around 25kmpl and ground clearance too low that it touches on breakers.Fuel tank capacity is 9ltrs.Share
4.6The engine has great mid
The engine has great mid and high-end power output.It has absolutely head turner design if you like attention then you will love this bike, Mileage is about 30km/l.Pros of this bike is its design, Performance, Handling is good, Running through traffic is simple.Cons seat is little discomfort for long rides, Ground clearance is low.Share
5.0evrything is good with
evrything is good with bike.Mainly about the Abs system is superb...at any high speed the bike is under controlShare
I am gonna get it and I will
I am gonna get it and i will tell it then.Rn it seems to be great, And i believe it will continue being great.Share
Pros: good looking unique bike, Mileage about 30kmpl, Better seating position for solo rides, With pillion space not comfortable, Best engine and performance and electronic is good, Best breaking cons: very low ground clearance, Can't able to cruise the vehicle above 110kph because aerodynamic, Above the speed wind flow directly hit the rider also lesser confidence on top speed crusing due to wind flow directionShare
5.0I am riding since the age
I am riding since the age of 14 and now i am 44, So rajdoot, Rx100, Rd390, Ybx, R15, Rc390, Iron 883 to the latest husqvarna svartpilne i have got my hands dirty on all of them, I mean i have owned them.I am writting this review to help people decide what to take.So i before svartpilne, I thought r15 the 2008 june model was the best that has been ever produced for indian roads its more than 14 yrs old, No work in engine and i still do 500 kms in 7 hrs on it.But to put in simple words, If you want to own a byke.And.Keep it for long go for husqvarna svartpilne 250, you will have to do a lot of gear shifting but if you keep your rpms.Around 5000 you will get a mileage of 35-37.Amazing suspensions, Great comfort on roads.U can easily do 500kms on it.I have already completed 10k kms before writing this.Cheaper spare parts.Amazing build quality.The confidence it gives you on road is unparallel.Simply go for it.U will not regret.Share
One of the worst bike i ever seen like this no ground clearence, Sometimes self is not working i have been 3 times assisted by orange assistant vehicle to service because bike totaly breakdown three times i face worst experience while riding bike and getting break down in mid of the way.I have done service in service center i escalate these kind of worst experience and fault of bike till now they couldn't rectify my complaint till now i am facing problem like while riding bike get off and i couldn't start my bike.I won't recommend this bike to buy.It's waste of money if you guys buy this bike you will waste your time in mid of the road.You can't go to your job on time.It's totally waste.I won't give not even 1 star for this bike.Guys don't buy this bike and waste your money.Share
Personally.I don't like the bike
Personally.I don't like the bike much.Jab se kharida "low oil pressure" dikhata hai 15-20 km k baad.Abhi toh usse pehle bhi dikhata hai.Service centre me aajtak solution nhi mila.Abhi bol rahein h "low oil pressure" switch change karna h.Jo ki kab mileage nahi pata.1.5 years ho gaye h chalate huye.Abhi spark plug 2 bar kharab ho chuke h.Pehli baar thik karwane k bad phir 10 me kharap.Service wale bol rahein hain ki bike ko wash nhi kar sakte.Matlab ajeeb reason!! toh rainy days me toh bahar hi nikaal sakta usko.! phir bol rahein hai wash karne k liye humare pas layein.Matlab bike wash karwane k chakkar me mujhe 20 km rasta jana hai.Pure howrah me 1 hi service centre.Share
Lovely soulmate for long
Amazing machine soul mate for long trip and offroads.I had covered almost 900 km plus on my husky svartpilien 250 in a day without hassle.It's powerful, Smooth and compact for swift maneuver.Easy to ride in traffic and handling.Some off points:-- ground clearance could have been better- tank capacity is just 9.5 (requires frequent refueling after 200-250 km.Share
More Customer Reviews of Svartpilen 250
Bikes Similar to Svartpilen 250
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Images
- 0 more
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Colours
Compare Svartpilen 250 with Alternatives
Svartpilen 250All Comparisons
|Rs.2.25 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.96 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.39 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.29 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.83 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 48 reviews||4.1 1568 reviews||4.8 28 reviews||4.3 521 reviews||4.3 197 reviews|
|248 CC||200 CC||249 CC||373 CC||248 CC|
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Mileage
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Videos
6 Dec, 20198560 views
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 has been unveiled at India Bike Week 2019. -... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Svartpilen 250
- The ABS sensor is disconnected. Or there must be a fuse issue.
- We'd suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized service center to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you better after the inspection of your bike. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Selecting the perfect bike would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, brand preference, usage of the bike, etc. As per your requirement, you may go with the Bajaj Dominar 400 if you want outright performance, combined with comfortable seating and ergos. On the other hand, the Himalayan would be a better pick if off-roading and long-distance journey are what you live for. Moreover, you may opt for the Dominar 250 is you want better mileage and decent performance. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Husqvarna Svartpilen offers a seat height of 842mm. Riders shorter than 5’6” frame will find this a bit daunting. Although, despite being on tiptoe, the slimness and the lightness makes it easier to manage than expected. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- As per your requirements, the 842mm seat height would not be an issue and you'll be able to handle the bike with ease. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Bike News Updates
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is 2.25 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Svartpilen 250. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is 32.44 . Also check User Reported Mileage of Svartpilen 250.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Husqvarna Svartpilen 250. View full specification of Svartpilen 250.
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Price starts at Rs. 2.25 Lakh which is Rs. 377 costlier than base model of Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 priced at Rs. 2.24 Lakh. Compare Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 in Delhi is Rs. 6,165 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is available in 2 colour : Black Blue Moonshine and Grey. View colour images of Svartpilen 250.
The kerb weight of Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is 154 Kg.