Ducati Panigale V2 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Features (2)
- Performance (2)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Comfort (1)
- Specifications (1)
Q. How much time to reach 100kmph.?
- The exact figure hasn't been revealed by the brand. Stay tuned for further updates. Moreover, The bike is powered by a 955cc ‘L-twin’ BS6-compliant engine that pumps out 155PS and 104Nm, an increment of 5PS and 2Nm. V2 is easy to ride hard, confident, and simple. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Q. Does Ducati Panigale V2 have dual disc brakes and which company?
- Ducati Panigale V2 comes equipped with M4.32s disc brakes from Brembo. It gets a 320mm disc brake unit at the front and a 245mm disc at the rear.
Q. Does it have a Reserve tank? If it have a Reserve tank then how much it is?
- Ducati Panigale V2 features a fuel tank of 17 Litres including a reserve of 5 Litres.
Q. What will be the average height of a rider to ride on a panigale v2?
- I am 5’6” with a 28” inside. Had the bike lowered by about an inch. Can now reach the floor ok. Didn’t affect the handling so I could notice (I run in the fast group on track days). The lowering was a combo of seat foam reduction (still comfortable enough for a 1000mile weekend) and rear suspension linkage (from conquest carbon). Then also dropped the front forks to match.
- Ducati Panigale V2 features a saddle height of 840 mm and in order to ride the bike you need to be around 5'10' or higher. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I'm 5'6 and ride my V2 like I stole it. At that height I'm pretty much maxed out but I can still maneuver backwards while sitting on it. I just sat on a V4 and when i got back to my V2 it felt tiny. Honestly I'd say if you're 5'5 and above you'll be just fine.
Q. Does this bike have any problem with using normal petrol - Panigale V2?More Questions
- No, there won't be much issue if you fill normal petrol in Ducati but for better performance and efficiency we would recommend to fill high Octane petrol.
Q. Is it limited or can Ducati delivery on orders - Panigale V2?
Q. Maintenance - Panigale V2?
Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Ducati Panigale V2 ?
Q. Is this bike is two seater - Panigale V2?
Q. Is Ducati Panigale V2 suitable for beginners?
Ducati Panigale V2 User Reviews
Based on 9 rating
Review your vehicle & win ₹ 1000
Frequently Asked Questions about Ducati Panigale V2
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Ducati Panigale V2?
- Q. How many gears available in Ducati Panigale V2?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Ducati Panigale V2?
- Q. What is engine power of Ducati Panigale V2?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Ducati Panigale V2?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Ducati Panigale V2?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Ducati Panigale V2?
- Q. What is the seat height of Ducati Panigale V2?
- Q. Does Ducati Panigale V2 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Ducati Panigale V2?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Ducati Panigale V2?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Ducati Panigale V2?