Ducati Panigale V2 On Road Price in Delhi
Cost of Panigale V2 Models
|Panigale V2 Variants||On Road Price||Specification|
|Panigale V2 STD||Rs. 22.59 Lakh||Disc Brakes|
|Panigale V2 Bayliss||Rs. 26.27 Lakh||Disc Brakes|
Ducati Panigale V2 Price in Delhi
- Ex-Showroom Price Rs. 20,27,000
- RTO + Others Rs. 1,82,430
- Insurance Rs. 49,649
- Panigale V2 STD On Road Price Rs. 22,59,079
- Get EMI Offers EMI Rs. 55,499
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- View all Features
- Ex-Showroom Price Rs. 23,60,000
- RTO + Others Rs. 2,12,400
- Insurance Rs. 54,875
- Panigale V2 Bayliss On Road Price Rs. 26,27,275
- Get EMI Offers EMI Rs. 64,616
- Max Power (157.15 PS @ 10750 rpm)
- View all Features
Ducati Showrooms in DelhiChange City
North Star Automotive
A-21/12 Phase II, Naraina Industrial Area, , Delhi, 110028
A21/12, PHASE -2 NARAINA INDUSTRIAL AREA, Delhi, 110026
Ducati Panigale V2 EMI Calculations
|Panigale V2 Down Payment||4,95,728|
|Panigale V2 Loan Amount||18,24,300|
|Interest Rate||6 %|
|Panigale V2 Loan EMI||55,499|
Calculate EMI of your Panigale V2
Ducati Panigale V2 User Reviews
Panigale V2 Price Key Highlights
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 20,27,000|
|Panigale V2 RTO in Delhi||Rs. 1,82,430|
|Panigale V2 Insurance Cost||Rs. 49,649|
|On Road Price||Rs. 22,59,079|
|Panigale V2 Monthly Installment||Rs. 55,499 per month @ 6%|
Loans From Top Banks
|Lending Partners||Interest Rate||EMI Starting From|
|14.5% onwards||Rs. 62,794|
|10.05% onwards||Rs. 58,908|
|11% onwards||Rs. 59,725|
|13.65% onwards||Rs. 62,041|
Price of Panigale V2 Competitors
Rs. 23.11 LakhCBR1000RR-R Price in Delhi Panigale V2 vs CBR1000RR-R
Rs. 23.69 LakhRSV4 Price in Delhi Panigale V2 vs RSV4
Aprilia Tuono V4
Rs. 20.66 LakhTuono V4 Price in Delhi Panigale V2 vs Tuono V4
BMW R 1250 R
Rs. 16.25 LakhR 1250 R Price in Delhi Panigale V2 vs R 1250 R
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Panigale V2
- The exact figure hasn't been revealed by the brand. Stay tuned for further updates. Moreover, The bike is powered by a 955cc ‘L-twin’ BS6-compliant engine that pumps out 155PS and 104Nm, an increment of 5PS and 2Nm. V2 is easy to ride hard, confident, and simple. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Ducati Panigale V2 comes equipped with M4.32s disc brakes from Brembo. It gets a 320mm disc brake unit at the front and a 245mm disc at the rear.
- Ducati Panigale V2 features a fuel tank of 17 Litres including a reserve of 5 Litres.
- I am 5’6” with a 28” inside. Had the bike lowered by about an inch. Can now reach the floor ok. Didn’t affect the handling so I could notice (I run in the fast group on track days). The lowering was a combo of seat foam reduction (still comfortable enough for a 1000mile weekend) and rear suspension linkage (from conquest carbon). Then also dropped the front forks to match.
- Ducati Panigale V2 features a saddle height of 840 mm and in order to ride the bike you need to be around 5'10' or higher. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I'm 5'6 and ride my V2 like I stole it. At that height I'm pretty much maxed out but I can still maneuver backwards while sitting on it. I just sat on a V4 and when i got back to my V2 it felt tiny. Honestly I'd say if you're 5'5 and above you'll be just fine.
- No, there won't be much issue if you fill normal petrol in Ducati but for better performance and efficiency we would recommend to fill high Octane petrol.
- Ducati Panigale V2 does not get an Akrapovic exhaust as standard, however, they offer the Akrapovič exclusively for the Panigale as an additional accessory with the bike.
- I fitted the Akra slip ons on my V2. It made a big difference both to the sound and the power of the bike as well as losing a lot of weight.
- Is this akrapovic exhaust system option available in India ?
Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 16.90 LakhHayabusa Price in Delhi Panigale V2 vs Hayabusa
BMW S 1000 RR
Rs. 20.50 LakhS 1000 RR Price in Delhi Panigale V2 vs S 1000 RR
Indian Scout Bobber
Rs. 17.16 LakhScout Bobber Price in Delhi Panigale V2 vs Scout Bobber
Harley Davidson Nightster
Rs. 17.49 LakhNightster Price in Delhi Panigale V2 vs Nightster
BMW R 1250 GS
Rs. 20.55 LakhR 1250 GS Price in Delhi Panigale V2 vs R 1250 GS
Panigale V2 Running Cost
|Monthly Fuel Cost||Rs. 9375 / 1500km|
|Daily Fuel Cost||Rs. 312 / 50km|
|Per KM Fuel Cost||Rs. 6.25|
The Panigale V2 has a running cost of Rs. 6.25 per kilometer and a monthly fuel cost of Rs. 9375, assuming a daily run of 50 kilometers and Petrol at Rs. 100 per liter.
Calculate Fuel Cost For Your Panigale V2
Ducati Panigale V2 News Updates
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha MT 15 V2 Price
Rs. 1.67 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V4 Price
Rs. 1.81 Lakh
TVS Raider Price
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.49 Lakh
Yamaha R15S Price
Rs. 1.64 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Price
Rs. 1.06 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price
Rs. 1.30 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.21 Lakh
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Price
Rs. 15.99 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.72 Lakh
Ducati Panigale V2 Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Ducati Panigale V2 in Delhi is Rs 22,59,079.
The top variant of Ducati Panigale V2 is Bayliss and the on-road price is Rs 26,27,275.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Ducati Panigale V2 in Delhi will be Rs 1,82,430.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Ducati Panigale V2 in Delhi is Rs. 49,649.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Ducati Panigale V2 in Delhi is Rs 20,27,000.
The Down payment of the base variant of Ducati Panigale V2 is Rs 4,93,228 and the EMI is 55,499.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less