Royal Enfield Classic 350 Reviews

• All (471)
  • Daily Commute (326)
  • Leisure Rides (141)
  • Tours (118)
  • Occasional Commute (100)
Mohit Mishra
Mohit Mishra 4.6 26 Jul 2019

Royal Enfield classic proved to be my desire fulfilling bike. I choose royal Enfield because of its elegant design, performance, engine thump and all above its royal legacy which has been carried out for decades.Though, i had other options as well but i preferred choosing the beast over the goats. It has tremendous style possessing the macho feel as while riding u don"t feel like riding a regular one because u are on the beast. As far as performance and mileage is concerned, i can take out a 40+ average even in city traffic. The bike feels a little bulky and clutch stiffens once hands get pain in the traffic for the initial rider. So you can"t complain, because if you are complaining then it's like asking a beast to treat you gently. Hence for me, it's not a big deal. I have been using this machine for more than 22 months and rode it almost for 27,5001 km but still didn't face any breakdown even a trifle. My both hands up showing thums up after experiencing classic in all the terrains ( considering it"s not a dirt bike) and i can say if you have that skill to ride your beast effectively then it can take you anywhere. You are not the one who decides to choose the royalty,It's the royalty who decides whom to choose.So if you believe that you have that spirit, passion for the beast then you go for it. Otherwise you will die complaining like others for the heavy weight, mileage, stiff shock absorbers and clutches, less pickup and other things which doesn't matter for a true Enfielder.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Star Sidd
Star Sidd 5.0 3 Mar 2019

Hi everyone i have 2015 classic 350 black and here is my long term review... Everyone saying RE is dumb very slow like elephant etc blah blah.., first i want to say this motorcycle is not for everyone mainly not for skinny one"s and also many of them saying it shaking while going at 80kmph... it means you haven"t strength to control this 200kg tank, its not have aerodynamic body shape to cut the wind like KTM rc, ns, r15 so it shaks bit on top speed by wind you need strength to control it... im 6.2 feet tall and bit heavier too GYM boy for me i haven"t face any vibration... it shaks only while top speed at 130kmph not in 80kmph so no doubt its truly a beast... u will feel the 350cc raw power while driving, it easily touches 80km at 4th gear then 100kmph on 5th gear without stress it feels like roaring rocket on top speed and best part is the mileage it gives 35 to 40kmpl its enough for this 200kg raw 350cc air-cooled engine motorcycle... im fully satisfied!!!

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Sohanjyoti Maity
Sohanjyoti M.. 3.4 23 Mar 2019

I have a 350classic!I go on self organised group tours to around 200-450 kms. It feels really good at 70kmph, however the vibration increases with increasing speed which is quite normal I guess. Control and breaking is great. Feels great riding on high ways and sitting position is also cool.But RE riders expects a little more top speed and power whatever the milage is I guess. For me the top is 120kmph, on highway you need speed right?I get some engine noise though, it seems some parts has become loose or something like that (I am not an engineer/mechanic) after 5000 kms. Also to inform after 4 years and 13000 kms the self-start isn"t working, I need to change the Kit I guess.Apart from vibration, low top speed and rusting everything is going well still now.

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides
Sujeet Kumar
Sujeet Kumar 5.0 2 Jun 2019

It is not only a bike for me. But also a medium of rejuvenation. After a stressed out day, when you cruise on a Classic 350 for 45mins, 1 hour at midnight on empty roads , @60/70kph it refreshes magically. I have a field job, and this bike leaves me no back ache or tiredness, except for a clutch lever given pain in fingers of left hand. handsome mileage above 35 all roads and rides inclusive. Classic 350 is a keeper, you just have to maintain timely engine oils and servicing. This is by far better bikes for rural commute.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Shreyas Rai
Shreyas Rai 4.2 11 Aug 2019

Its the bike that I always wanted so was a dream come true when I finally owned one in 2015. And the best part is I am enjoying the dream. Its design has that evergreen appeal and I even now enjoy looking at it. I go on short ride of couple 100 kms now and then. It has the brash/ unrefined power and a command on road that I enjoy a lot.Do not even dream of features . It dose'nt even have a fuel gauge. believe me. I still love it and its unconditional

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Jayanth 23
Jayanth 23 3.4 14 Jan 2019

Being a 350CC vehicle i get a mileage between 33-38 in City which is pretty good. The major downsize to this vehicle is performance. We cannot go above 90 KMPH as the vehicle vibrates a lot. In case if you have habit of seeing rear view mirror while changing lanes god save you, the mirror vibrates so much and makes it highly impossible to judge the speed of the vehicles behind you.To sum it up this vehicle is a vibrator which give too much of body ache on long drives.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
3.8 7 May 2019

This is a retro style motorbike. If the bike is not handled by multiple mechanics 👨‍🔧 then this would run smoother as long as possible.Speaking of comfort, the person sitting on the pillion seat would feel discomfort in 30 mins of traveling. Milage is good as expected. In city it gives around 30-35 Kmpl. If travelling on 60-80KMPH in highways would give you around 38Kmpl.

Mahesh Jeyaseelan
Mahesh Jeyas.. 3.0 21 Jan 2019

Disadvantage facing vibration badly from day 1 you will not be able to use side mirrors with worst vibration, there is engine knock sound from day 1 when I start my bike daily, Chain sprocket failure, & Failure in engine electrical coil within 15000 Km.Advantage- constantly getting Mileage 40 to 43km/L, No engine idling off issue faced & Not faced much punchers in both the tyres.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Royal Patil
Royal Patil 5.0 11 Dec 2018

It is a great bike amongst all. I had only problem with rear drum brake but this issue is solve by company. They have introduced dual disk brake varient and also provide ABS. Royal Enfield service is too great. I am doing daily 40 km ride for college its class is different. Classy look, Royal Bike. I got mileage about 35 kmpl. I had a great experience with Royal Enfield.

Ritish Daniel
Ritish Daniel 3.8 9 Jan 2019

Very solid bike but not durable and reliable. Maintenance cost is very affordable. Some mechanism used in the the bike is very traditional and in todays world modern features and functions are must. It is meant for smooth rides because of poor suspension. One cannot rev the bike because of its bore being smaller than strole.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides