Royal Enfield Classic 350 User Reviews

3.5/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Mohit Mishra
Mohit Mishra 4.6 26 Jul 2019

Royal Enfield classic proved to be my desire fulfilling bike. I choose royal Enfield because of its elegant design, performance, engine thump and all above its royal legacy which has been carried out for decades.Though, i had other options as well but i preferred choosing the beast over the goats. It has tremendous style possessing the macho feel as while riding u don"t feel like riding a regular one because u are on the beast. As far as performance and mileage is concerned, i can take out a 40+ average even in city traffic. The bike feels a little bulky and clutch stiffens once hands get pain in the traffic for the initial rider. So you can"t complain, because if you are complaining then it's like asking a beast to treat you gently. Hence for me, it's not a big deal. I have been using this machine for more than 22 months and rode it almost for 27,5001 km but still didn't face any breakdown even a trifle. My both hands up showing thums up after experiencing classic in all the terrains ( considering it"s not a dirt bike) and i can say if you have that skill to ride your beast effectively then it can take you anywhere. You are not the one who decides to choose the royalty,It's the royalty who decides whom to choose.So if you believe that you have that spirit, passion for the beast then you go for it. Otherwise you will die complaining like others for the heavy weight, mileage, stiff shock absorbers and clutches, less pickup and other things which doesn't matter for a true Enfielder.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Tullu Singh
Tullu Singh 4.6 11 Dec 2019

स्पोर्ट्स मैन होने की वजह से लिया था। पर मस्त चाल और बैलेंस चाल देखकर मन भा गया। अब दूसरे गाड़ी की ओर मन नहीं लगता। एक राजशाही एक शेर की तरह चाल, मजा आ जाता है। पूरा मर्द। डुक डुक की आवाज, स्मूथ ड्राइव। गजब

Kranthi Kumar
Kranthi Kumar 3.8 28 Dec 2019

Nice for long rides. Very powerful compared to my previous bike i.e; (pulsar150). Easy to ride. Very comfortable and steady. Mileage is a little less compared to my previous bike but it's k because of that heavy 350cc engine which can go faster on any surface. Maintenance is very high could be better. All of these doesn't matter, because this is the only bike which can be modified according to your wish. What more do you want in a heavy and powerful bike like this? It's very much enough for anyone who is a Rider.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Star Sidd
Star Sidd 5.0 3 Mar 2019

Hi everyone i have 2015 classic 350 black and here is my long term review... Everyone saying RE is dumb very slow like elephant etc blah blah.., first i want to say this motorcycle is not for everyone mainly not for skinny one"s and also many of them saying it shaking while going at 80kmph... it means you haven"t strength to control this 200kg tank, its not have aerodynamic body shape to cut the wind like KTM rc, ns, r15 so it shaks bit on top speed by wind you need strength to control it... im 6.2 feet tall and bit heavier too GYM boy for me i haven"t face any vibration... it shaks only while top speed at 130kmph not in 80kmph so no doubt its truly a beast... u will feel the 350cc raw power while driving, it easily touches 80km at 4th gear then 100kmph on 5th gear without stress it feels like roaring rocket on top speed and best part is the mileage it gives 35 to 40kmpl its enough for this 200kg raw 350cc air-cooled engine motorcycle... im fully satisfied!!!

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Rakesh Patel
Rakesh Patel 3.8 27 Sep 2019

हमेशा झनझनाहट की आवाज आती है इसलिए चलाने में लगता है कि हमारे बुलेट में कोई प्रॉब्लम है लेकिन सर्विस सेंटर में बताया जाता है कि सब ठीक है और फर्स्ट गियर में बहुत ही तीज की आवाज आती है थैंक्स

Raghavendra Rags
Raghavendra .. 5.0 18 Nov 2019

I love to ride Royal Enfield Classic350, last week Saturday I was returning from my office n was is in the speed of 90 n there was a dig out pit in front of me n I couldn't slowdown n I couldn't see cause der was a four infront of me, but i went through that pit n my Royal Enfield didn't even shake, if it is would have been any other bike may be I would have fallen, because of the heavyweight of the RE I was safe, thanks to my Royal Enfield....

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides
Ram Kishore
Ram Kishore 3.8 16 Jan 2020

PROS The classy looks and brand RE catches our eyes Can give 5 star in comfort will touring and highway mileage wise its the best as a 350cc bike comes with safety features like ABS as standardCONSVibration occur at high revs and a bit unrefined Heaver than its competitors like JAWA and imperiale where the weight can be felt in stop and go trafffic old school instrument console which don't have fuel level meter and other things

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Neekshit Chowdary
Neekshit Cho.. 3.0 21 Sep 2019

riding a royal enfeild is not about getting mielage,not about getting high end performance,its all about maintaining the retro feel of the bike to suit ur style, if you want mielage and minimum performance go for the hornrt 160 or gixxer 150,if u want performance and minimum mielage go for apache rtr 200 4v or pulser rs 200 or ri5 4v,if u want high performance and dont care about mielage go for dominar 400 excellent bike

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
VICTOR PRABHAKAR
VICTOR PRABH.. 2.6 18 Jan 2020

I am having bs3 version! Good bike but has more vibrations . Not for high speeds just to enjoy the ride at 70-80kmph speed. For me it's okay but not great. Maintenance too high. So think before you buy. Buying a bike is not great maintaining it is the matter. I have done 30k kms. Mileage 35-38kmpl sometimes around 40kmpl. I am using only for long drive and occasional commute. For daily commute I have another bike.

Uses this bike for : Tours | Occasional Commute
Sohanjyoti Maity
Sohanjyoti M.. 3.4 23 Mar 2019

I have a 350classic!I go on self organised group tours to around 200-450 kms. It feels really good at 70kmph, however the vibration increases with increasing speed which is quite normal I guess. Control and breaking is great. Feels great riding on high ways and sitting position is also cool.But RE riders expects a little more top speed and power whatever the milage is I guess. For me the top is 120kmph, on highway you need speed right?I get some engine noise though, it seems some parts has become loose or something like that (I am not an engineer/mechanic) after 5000 kms. Also to inform after 4 years and 13000 kms the self-start isn"t working, I need to change the Kit I guess.Apart from vibration, low top speed and rusting everything is going well still now.

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides