Hero Xtreme Sports User Reviews

218 Rating & 78 reviews

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Mohanraj Sampath
Mohanraj Sam.. 1.8 30 Aug 2019

I reached 90000Km. Doing periodic service once reached 2000km, I am facing one major problem in this model bike, Stopping the Engine while in the drive, it will happen again I try to rectify the issue with the help of TVS authorized service center, but they won"t give solution to solve this problem. Later the same problem occurred, this time I goto local mechanic, they simply solve the problem by pumped oil in the engine plug hole and start the engine, the actual issue here is piston run with friction. It is the major defect in this Model bike.

Pradeep Kumar
Pradeep Kumar 4.2 12 Aug 2019

I preferred this bike at that on my thorough thinking ....like1. It"s unique look and side key position 2. It"s price range (at that price Bajaj pulsar 150 also came but it is owned by many people. So there is no difference between me and group of that persons).3. Hero branding 4. Hero better service chain 5. Cost of maintainance is reasonable Apart from the above points I agreed this was not performed well in market. But I didn"t unhappy had this, because i managed well and I got around avg mileage of 52-54 kmpl. Still now i didn"t found any drastic decrease in mileage and in its performance. I rode my bike with a top speed of 109kmph. I completed 42,000 kilometres in a span of 3 years.

Piyush Singh
Piyush Singh 1.8 8 Feb 2020

is good but the little amount he takes more silence is louder and not give award sound so I don't look like look like a heavy body take 150 rangers best but 200 as which is 200 Asus is loose with any 155 model like gixxer SF 155 CC is loses the Xtreme 200s

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
KVN
KVN 1.4 18 May 2019

gear shifting is very Hard, engine knocking problem no instant pickup, when engine temperature is high automatically RPM speed is increased servicedealer not able rectify this issue, hero"s R&D totally failure to develop smooth and efficient engine, every 500 km have to visit service centre for valve adjustment issue to avoid engine knocking problem it"s Hero Moto corp,s most failure model I am using since 2016.

Sayan Khan
Sayan Khan 4.2 24 May 2019

The bike is good for tall riders because seat is bit wide and I am around 5"9" so sometimes it gets uncomfortable to reach ground . Another thing mileage is really great very punchy engine but if you use it roughly like people uses apache or pulsar , Engine will get noise . And seat is a bit hard so for long tours sometimes it gets uncomfortable

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Shiju John
Shiju John 5.0 1 Jan 2019

An awesome and reliable 150 CC bike which can be used for cruising at 3 digit speed comfortably over long distances. Mileage totally depends on the ride speed. Standard test speed 45-50 kmph gives 60 kmpl. 80-90 kmph gives 42-45 kmpl. 110 kmph gives 33-35 kmpl.

3.0 16 Oct 2019

overall good. my opinion is , in this bike ,if they provide mono suspension ,it would have been better than the present.

Ravisekhar Reddy
Ravisekhar R.. 3.8 7 Nov 2019

Comfort on this machine is really awesome I am using xtream sports since 9 years engine is very re difned

Vijaya Ram
Vijaya Ram 2.6 16 Nov 2019

Very poor mileage and poor performance because compare my friend bike Yamaha fz. All in all very bad.

Rohit Mohane
Rohit Mohane 4.6 26 Aug 2019

It's awesome bike food mileage,had this bike since 2010 still runs good,value for money bike.

Hero Xtreme Sports Overview