Bajaj Platina 110 User Reviews

3.6/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Roshan Nair
Roshan Nair 2.6 13 Jan 2020

well, at begining, time whwn i purchased, newelly this bike, it's ride 30 to 40, km, speed in perfect, Taar Road was smooth, ride, at that time, =-(service balance), the bike occuar, only, 45, to 55, milage, but after, all services the milage came, better slowely, & also, now a days it's back tyre, sprocket, side it occure, little sounds on top, gear ride. =-THANKYOU.

Naresh Kumar
Naresh Kumar 4.6 13 Dec 2019

This bike is also good as i used this for load purpose some time but still it has better performance Mileage is decreased as it is 2012 model otherwise no maintenance cost

Kaushik Mondal
Kaushik Mondal 4.2 12 Dec 2018

kilometre Run: Only 11,850 KM.Mileage:In City: 75+ (KMPL)on Highway: 80+ (KMPL) I have well maintained my Bike and still my bike is giving excellent mileage. This is my first bike and I never thought of selling my bike. But I"m relocating hence i"m selling my bike to the honest and genuine

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Soubhik Kumar
Soubhik Kumar 4.2 3 Jun 2019

Have been using this bike since 2 months, performance is good for daily riding. But whenever the speedometer touches 50 bike starts vibration. Well it"s not a racing bike we need to consider that face also. Overall it"s a very good bike for daily communications and mileage also.

Shyam Mishra
Shyam Mishra 3.4 20 Nov 2018

The bike is overall good but as company said /showing feel 20% less jerks but the bike is opposite it feel all the jerks, not get good average according to the company claim, one thing is also bad is company not giving tubeless tyre. But the bike grip is good on road.

NIRAJ VISHVAKARMA
NIRAJ VISHVA.. 4.6 26 Dec 2019

Really a good bike fram BajajI riding it from 2009, never ever I suffer with this..It was a good deal

Gajay Singh
Gajay Singh 5.0 28 Jan 2019

Platina comfortec 100 es bike is comfortable bike...it has good mileage and low cost of maintenance. My overall 1 year experience for this bike is very good...i am Happy to buy Platina.

RANJIT KUMAR
RANJIT KUMAR 5.0 14 Feb 2019

I am happy, {87,88,89}* overall 87 mileage. White Light. no cost maintenance.comfortable. And overall best performance. Best price of others bike.petrol carrier petrol.

Shashank Srivastava
Shashank Sri.. 5.0 29 Oct 2018

I have been using this bike from past 5 years and its a great bike but now its time to get something new. So i am looking forward to sell it and get a new bike for me.

The True
The True 4.6 21 Aug 2019

I have Bajaj platina 100 ES, which has a very good pick up and good mileage.

Bajaj Platina 110 Overview