Jawa 350 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (51)
- Features (31)
- Performance (23)
- Comfort (20)
- Maintenance (14)
- Specifications (13)
- Mileage (9)
- Price (5)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Most Relevant
- For this, Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- For this, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service centre of Jawa in your city. As they may assist you better.
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you ride slower. Riding fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60 kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- Yes even I observed the same thing when you running slow the mileage was good but when you went to 135 speed on that time the mileage was getting to very low
- Both the bikes are good in their forte. Classic 350 new engine is refined, powerful, and decently frugal. The fit and finish of the bike have improved tremendously. The Classic 350 finally gets a fuel gauge. On the other hand, Granted, Classic Legends have managed to retain the essence of the original Jawa, but the new and improved Jawa just doesn't feel as special as the original. Here's why. The bike's short-stroke, high-compression motor simply isn't meant for cruising. It revs hard and likes to be kept on the boil, attributes that are unlike any laidback cruiser. And that's what eats into the bike's charm. The Classic 350 and Imperiale 400, although slow, offer a comfortable and relaxed ride. Aspects you'd be looking at if you want to cross continents or simply cruise on the highway. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350.-2021 RE Classic 350 Road Test Review.
- Jawa recently disclosed that they are working on an electric two-wheeler and taking the ongoing coronavirus pandemic into account, expect the bikemaker to launch its first electric motorcycle around mid-2022. Read More: - EXCLUSIVE: Interview With Jawa’s Ashish Singh Joshi: On Electric BSA And Flex-fuel Jawas
- You may go for a big sized tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their bike. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the bike and may result in a speedometer error on the bike if upsizing is not correct.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Jawa as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- For this, we would suggest you get in touch with the brand directly as they would be able to assist you better with the details.
- Ok. Thnku
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center in order to get exact details regarding this. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- For me it cost around 2800 for the sprocket kit which i changed .
- No idea i have not change yet
Jawa 350 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.3/5
3.8The bike is powerful and
The bike is powerful and comfortable.The engine is more stable.Good ground clearance.Exhaust sound is amazing.Share
ALL GOOD SO FAR but NO COMPARISION
All good so far but no comparision with hardly.Want to buy it on day one.Dealer near by town please -639001 tn.Share
I own a Jawa 42 2.1 2023 model. It excels in pickup, has a sturdy all-metal body, modern features, and a great exhaust sound. However, I've faced issues such as a battery malfunction early on, uncomfortable pillion seating, and low mileage (20kmpl) in Bangalore city. Service centers and after-sales support have been disappointing, and maintenance costs are high. Owning this bike demands close attention and care, akin to parenting a child rather than mere caretaking.Share
Jawa perak have ultimate power i love that initial pickup and top speed but average oh my godShare
I love Jawa Bike , Because
I love jawa bike, Because its my dad first bike, Its look very very killer.I purchased the jawa bike oct-2022.Share
Smooth and comfortable i
Smooth and comfortable i am going to purchase this 4 times for my siblingsShare
Yes its good but problem is service center.Its limited.Share
Buying experienceIt was good but not like ktm where the customer is treated very wellTaking a bike has to be everyones dream maybe Java is unaware of that feelingRiding experienceMalegaon 110 km from Nashik is a complete highway but still had to face a lot of problems of ground clearanceIf the weight of both the rider and the pillion is above 120 then the rumble strip also touches the engine guard with easeAnd this seat will give you the most Pain He is very painfulServicing and maintenanceThere are some problems due to the service center in NashikThe brakes in front of the vehicle which work and it is excellent but if you talk about the back brakes then you will get a lack of confidenceMaintenance is a little expensiveAccessories are also very expensive brand money is taken branded quality is not givenThere is no answer to this bike when it comes to looksWhen you go on the road everyone sees this beauty and keeps lookingPeople are very happy to see Java in the era of the 1970s and 1980s Seeing their happiness you also get a lot of happinessThat you have bought some very valuable bikeperformance etcThe performance was very good 10 hours and 600 km chant were very goodThe high speed could not go above 120There is really no answer to the vibration You do not feel any vibration till the speed of 80 and when you go above 90 you start lightly and around 100 you feel very wellIt is fun to drive the bike in front of the 3rd gear in the 1st and 2nd the vehicle gets hot oven for 15 minutes.Good enough for the highway but not for the cityPros and consProsVery good looking vehicleNice riding experiance as wellNo vibrationSilent killerABS ahead is very goodCons:Very low ground clearanceLow speedLow mileageShare
the most important thing is that its not build keeping indian roads in mind you will feel very embarrassing when you will ride with friends who owns royal Enfield as you ride double in this bike you will hear a noise in every bumper due to low space secondary this bike get heated like a burning wood and the cooling condenser will work but very late but not as expected you will feel as if its there only for show piece thirdly bike got a noise from the front folks when ever it will fall in a small pots or hole any thing on road and ita not in all bikes but there is a noise in every bike whenever i go to service center they all take whole day but they couldn't repair it you will find similar cases with other owners someones says engine noise someone says they are facing a noise from back side suspension and company will give a ghanta about your complains and response are so poor tht you will feel as bakra as i am feelin now though i love this bike because i invested 2 lakh on it money makes you love anything my suggestion is very clear to everyone take it aur leave it and if company is reading it than i will say can i get my money backShare
Got my jawa maroon classic
Got my jawa maroon classic in july 2018.Didn't get to ride much.But whatever i rode, I was utterly disappointed.The vehicle is too heavy to pull or push.The rear wheel appears to spin hard.When asked the showroom mechanic, He says it is due to 'large rim'!!!!! the clutch lever is so hard it results in wrist aching.No solution from the mechanic.Sound is not impressive, And, In fact, It is on the irritating side.The sound that continues for sometime after the engine is stalled after a ride is even more irritating.Riding comfort for short distances is fine, But can be painful in long hauls.Pick up, Speed etc are ok.Now the major flaws.Within one year, The silencer and the leg guards started rusting, And surprisingly, Silencer developed holes too! so much so for the mahindra quality.Try parking the vehicle on centre stand.You should be a weight lifter!!!overall, The vehicle looks are awesome although do not replicate the original jawa.Quality of the materials is pathetic.Mechanics such as hardness in wheel spin, Clutch lever and centre stand are painful to the rider.Sound is unimpressive and irritating.Mileage is not great.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about Jawa 350
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Jawa 350?
- Q. How many gears available in Jawa 350?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Jawa 350?
- Q. What is engine power of Jawa 350?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Jawa 350?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Jawa 350?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Jawa 350?
- Q. What is the seat height of Jawa 350?
- Q. Does Jawa 350 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Jawa 350?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Jawa 350?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Jawa 350?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Benelli Imperiale 400
Rs. 2.35 LakhView All Q&A 350 vs Imperiale 400
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 3.03 LakhView All Q&A 350 vs Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.93 LakhView All Q&A 350 vs Classic 350
Rs. 1.98 LakhView All Q&A 350 vs 42
Royal Enfield Meteor 350
Rs. 2.03 LakhView All Q&A 350 vs Meteor 350