Hero Electric NYX On Road Price in BikanerChange City
View May Offers
||View May Offers|
NYX HX (Dual Battery)
View May Offers
||View May Offers|
Hero Electric NYX Price in Bikaner
NYX Models On Road Price in Bikaner
|NYX Models||On Road Price|
|NYX LX||Rs. 67,440|
|NYX HX (Dual Battery)||Rs. 67,540|
Hero Electric NYX User Reviews
- Comfort (1)
- Service (1)
- Performance (1)
- Speed (1)
- Mileage (1)
- Price (1)
- Warranty (1)
This vehicle is very compatible for goods carriage and also for human carriage regarding mileage i hope it's better.
I seen lots bike but
I seen lots bike but this bike is best in budget.I don't have this bike but i can buye this bike definitely.And one more reson was this is hero bike.
Overall I like the scooter, but the speedometer and the kilometres reading not showing appropriately. The speed of other scooters travelling is 30 km per hr. This electric NYX scooter showing 52 km and this is maximum.
Best ever brand a here company 26 years of trust best thing in hero scotter is best performance of lithium-ion battery company will gives 3 years of warranty on battery and also the price of each scotter is reasonable
Poor service by hero... Not stylish....not comfortable... good mileage....money saving...good for delivery services.
More Customer Reviews of NYX
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying NYX
- The price of Hero Electric Nyx starts at Rs. and goes up to Rs. 62,954. Hero Electric Nyx is offered in 2 variants - NYX LX and the top variant NYX HX (Dual Battery) which comes at a price tag of Rs. 62,954. The LX features a motor of 250 W, a top speed of 25kmph, and a claimed range of 85km/charge. On the other hand HX (Dual Battery) features a motor of 600 W, a top speed of 45kmph, and a claimed range of 165km/charge. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Moreover, offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- The price which is shown on the website from different cities gives an approximate idea but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges, or third-party insurance. So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. We here at ZigWheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance, etc so that one can make a road map before buying a vehicle.
- Delhi me kha pe miliyge
- For the availability and waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer of Hero in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- You may click on the given link and check out available Hero Electric Bike Showrooms in your city.
- No Khalilabad s.k. nagar
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Hero Electric Bike Dealers in BikanerChange City
Gol Market,J.N.Vyas Colony, Bikaner, Rajasthan, 334003
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Hero Electric NYX News Updates
Best Scooters in India
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
TVS Scooty Zest Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.61 Lakh
Honda Activa 6G Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Recently LaunchedOdysse Electric V2 - Priced at Rs. 75,000 | Launched on 16 May 2022
Hero Electric NYX Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Hero Electric NYX in Bikaner is Rs 67,440.
The top variant of Hero Electric NYX is HX (Dual Battery) and the on-road price is Rs 67,540.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Hero Electric NYX in Bikaner is Rs 67,440.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Hero Electric NYX is Rs and the EMI is 0.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less