Bajaj Pulsar 125 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (33)
- Specifications (29)
- Features (28)
- Maintenance (22)
- Performance (20)
- Mileage (14)
- Comfort (12)
- Price (10)
- Fuel Type (3)
- Safety (1)
- Most Relevant
- The kerb weight of Bajaj Pulsar 125 is 142 Kg.
- The Bajaj Pulsar 125 is priced from INR 84,013 - 94,138 (Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle in your city, you may click on the given link and select your desired city accordingly for the price details.
- In uttar pradesh baghpat on road price 104500
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- The kerb weight of Pulsar 125 is 140 kg.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Bajaj as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- The saddle height of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 is 790 mm.
- Powering the Pulsar 125 is a 124.4cc single-cylinder engine that makes 11.8PS and 10.8Nm, and is paired to a five-speed transmission. It runs a telescopic fork and twin gas-charged shock absorber suspension setup along with a disc/ drum brake up front and a drum at the rear. It rolls on 17-inch alloy wheels with 80-section front and 100-section rear tyres.
- Striking a balance between performance and practicality,, the Bajaj Pulsar 125 goes up against the likes of the Honda SP 125, Honda Shine, TVS Raider 125, Hero Super Splendor and the Hero Glamour 125.
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 has a ground clearance of 165mm.
- The fuel tank capacity of Bajaj Pulsar 125 is 11.5 liters.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 User Reviews
Driving is very good and
Driving is very good and fantastic and bike is better looks and drives very smooth and conditionsShare
Super bike i like it and
Super bike i like it and i belive good and log life bike no more maintance issue comfortable bikrShare
The Perfect Blend of Style and Efficiency
Thе Bajaj Pulsar 125 has bееn my rеliablе companion for a whilе now. Its 125cc еnginе strikеs thе right balancе bеtwееn pеrformancе and fuеl еfficiеncy, making it an idеal choicе for both city commutеs and occasional highway journеys. Thе iconic Pulsar dеsign givеs it a stylish and sporty look, and thе bikе's handling is a brееzе. On thе downsidе, thе еnginе's powеr might fееl slightly lacking whеn you push it to thе limit, but that's a tradе-off for bеttеr milеagе. Nеvеrthеlеss, thе Pulsar 125 offеrs a grеat mix of stylе, еfficiеncy, and practicality. It's a bikе for thosе who apprеciatе a sporty appеarancе and a wallеt-friеndly ridе without sacrificing too much on powеr.Share
Entry level sporty bike
This bike is the entry level sports bike option from Bajaj. Bajaj Pulsar 125 has a decent 125cc engine and it delivers a good performance. The seating position of ths bike is decent and does not bother is shortern rides, but in case of the longer rides it feels uncomfortable. The styling pattern of this bike is also decent and doen not feels appealing. The braking system is good and comes with disc brakes in front and drum brakes in back does not lets you down in emergency brakings. The modern features are missing from this bike.Share
1000 km on self starter problem one time dealer was problem solave do but next day seme problem found i think bajaj customer service not like thisShare
A Commuter's Delight
My estimation for the Pulsar 125 has been completely obtained. Because of its outstanding features, which give the full blend of Power and energy frugality, I detect myself Captivated to this commuter motorbike. Bajaj has created a commuter's Eden, bringing around enjoyment to standard passages. Its thoughtful addition of a dégagé Engine, canny ergonomics, and necessary places makes a monumental jolt. For those appearing for a dependable and comfortable commuter motorbike, this model is a clear fave due to its surprising capability to make riding it a happiness.Share
Practical and Value for Money
I purchased the Bajaj Pulsar 125 a few weeks back and I must say it offers great value for money. The bike has a refined 125cc engine that delivers a good mid range performance in a practical and hassle free manner. The seating is comfortable for city rides as well as occasional long rides. The build quality is good for the price and the design looks stylish. The fuel efficiency is also excellent at around 55-60 kmpl. The braking performance is adequate for city rides. However the suspension setup is on the softer side which affects handling at high speeds.Share
offers a marvellous riding journey
An icon itself, the all new Bajaj Pulsar 125 offers a marvellous riding journey to the owners. It provides an impressive fusion of good performance and functionality for all. I admire its powerful engine, with which the bajaj pulsar 125 ensures a reliable drive through for long urbanised commute while maintaining the fuel efficiency at its best. Its fuel tank capacity is good. In-built with tubeless tires, it assures safety and ease on the road. The bike has a sleek finish design which is attractive, and it's a joy to ride it around.Share
More Customer Reviews of Pulsar 125
Frequently Asked Questions about Bajaj Pulsar 125
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Bajaj Pulsar 125?
- Q. How many gears available in Bajaj Pulsar 125?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Bajaj Pulsar 125?
- Q. What is engine power of Bajaj Pulsar 125?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Bajaj Pulsar 125?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Bajaj Pulsar 125?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Bajaj Pulsar 125?
- Q. What is the seat height of Bajaj Pulsar 125?
- Q. Does Bajaj Pulsar 125 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Bajaj Pulsar 125?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Bajaj Pulsar 125?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Bajaj Pulsar 125?
More Bikes in Same Budget
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 1.19 LakhView All Q&A Pulsar 125 vs Apache RTR 160
Rs. 95,219View All Q&A Pulsar 125 vs Raider
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 1.10 LakhView All Q&A Pulsar 125 vs Pulsar 150
Rs. 79,800View All Q&A Pulsar 125 vs Shine
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125
Rs. 99,571View All Q&A Pulsar 125 vs Pulsar NS 125