Tata Tiago Price in Faridabad
Tata Tiago On Road Price in Faridabad 2020
Tata Tiago On Road Price in FaridabadChange
XE (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 4.6 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 23,000 Insurance Rs. 28,057 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 5.11 Lakh
XT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 5.2 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 26,000 Insurance Rs. 30,203 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 5.76 Lakh
XZ (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 5.7 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 28,500 Insurance Rs. 31,992 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 6.3 Lakh
XZ Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 5.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 29,950 Insurance Rs. 33,029 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 6.61 Lakh
XZ Plus Dual Tone Roof (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 6.1 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 48,800 Insurance Rs. 33,423 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 6.92 Lakh
XZA AMT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 6.2 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 49,600 Insurance Rs. 33,780 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 7.03 Lakh
XZA Plus AMT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 6.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 51,920 Insurance Rs. 34,818 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 7.35 Lakh
XZA Plus Dual Tone Roof AMT Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 6.6 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 52,800 Insurance Rs. 35,211 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 7.48 Lakh
6 Offers Available
Price of Tiago Competitors
Rs. 5.29 LakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Rs. 5.19 LakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 4.45 LakhWagon R On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.06 LakhGrand i10 nios On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Rs. 4.41 LakhCelerio On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Rs. 2.92 LakhKWID On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Rs. 4.57 LakhSantro On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Rs. 4.89 LakhIgnis On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Tata Dealer Showrooms in Faridabad
Multitech Motors15/2, Sector-27 A, Main Mathura Raod, Opp-Sec 28 Metro Station, Faridabad, Haryana 121003Phone : 7374965082Email : sm@multitechmotors.ComGet Call Back
Multitech MotorsPlot No. 1, Near metro pillar no.1030, Northern India Complex 20/3 Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana 121003Phone : 7374965082Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tata Tiago Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tiago
- Both cars are good enough and have their own forte. If we talk about Tata Tiago, One of the most attractive designs at this price point. Great build quality and the 4-stars in Global NCAP speaks highly about safety. At its price, Tata Tiago XZ Plus variant offers better comfort and convenience feature list, it delivers better power performance and it is value for the money too. But the lack of engine refinement might bother you to think again. On the other hand, the Volkswagen Polo is spacious and more premium inside-out. You get good interior quality and it would be a great pick if you like calm driving and smooth ride quality. Though Polo too gets a 3-cylinder engine but it is smooth enough. You may compare both the cars and select one according to your requirements. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Tiago has a 3 cylinder engine so it does have some noise. However, for exact cognizance, we'd recommend taking a test drive of the car. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
- Tiago XZA Plus Dual Tone Roof AMT is the top variant of Tiago in automatic transmission.
- Both the manual and the automatic petrol variants offer a mileage of 23.84 km/l. In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you drive slower. Driving fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60 mph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- Tata Tiago XE gets a single horn set up.
- If you on a budget and looking for a comfortable and safe car for your family, you may go for Tata Tiago. It has one of the most attractive designs at this price point and it is feature loaded too. It has the great build quality and the 4-stars in Global NCAP speaks highly about safety. If you want a fun to drive car with better-refined engine and good fuel efficiency too, you may go for Maruti Swift. It can be a enthusiasts car, without compromising on space, practicality, efficiency and it is nicely loaded with features too. If we talk about Tata Altroz, it has good road presence, supple ride and great balance between handling and comfort. It offers a practical and spacious cabin. It provides best safety among these three cars and it has best suspension setup in its segment. You may compare all these cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details.
Tata Tiago Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Tata Tiago in Faridabad?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Tata Tiago in Faridabad is Rs. 28,057.
Tata Tiago Price in India
Calculate Tata Tiago EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less