Royal Enfield Classic 350
Royal Enfield Classic 350 is a cruiser bike available at a price range of Rs. 1.57 Lakh to 1.81 Lakh in India. It is available in 7 variants and 10 colours. The Classic 350 is a powered by 346cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Classic 350 develops a power of 20.07 ps and a torque of 28 nm . The Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 weighs 195 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 liters.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Latest Updates
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is the highest selling motorcycle in its segment. Launched back in 2009, the Classic 350 turned around RE’s fortunes with its retro styling and the new UCE motor. Recently the Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 with single-channel ABS was launched at Rs 1,57,097 (ex-showroom Delhi), a premium of around Rs 11,000 over the BS4 Classic 350 model.
Apart from different colour schemes, a front 280mm disc with single-channel ABS and a rear 153mm drum, the motorcycle remains mechanically similar to the dual-channel ABS variant. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 Dual-channel ABS BS6 is priced at Rs 1.65 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). This makes the new BS6 Classic 350 around Rs 12,000 more expensive than the BS4 Classic 350.
To meet the BS6 emission norms, the UCE motor now features fuel injection, churning out 19.3PS at 5250rpm and 28Nm 4000rpm. In comparison, the BS4 model makes 0.71PS more at the same rpm. Here's what's different between the models.
The BS6 Royal Enfield Classic 350 with dual-channel ABS is offered in four colours. The Stealth Black and Gunmetal Grey variants of the Classic 350 feature alloy wheels and tubeless tyres as standard and are priced at around Rs 1.82 lakh (ex-showroom).
Royal Enfield is offering a 3-year warranty and 3-year RSA (roadside assistance) as standard on the new BS6 Classic 350. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 rivals the Benelli Imperiale 400 and the Jawa BS6 in the classic motorcycle space.
Classic 350 Specifications
Classic 350 Variants
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 is available in two variants: Single-channel ABS and Dual-Channel ABS. The single-channel ABS variant is priced at Rs 1,57,097 whereas the dual-channel variant starts from Rs 1,65,025 for the black colour spoke wheel variant. This makes it dearer than the single-channel ABS version by Rs 7,928. The alloy wheel variant starts at Rs 1,69,791 for the Gunmetal Grey colour. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Classic 350 Design
Classic 350 Features
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Competitors
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 dual-channel competes primarily against the Jawa BS6, which is priced from Rs 1,73,164 for the single-channel ABS variant. The single-channel ABS model goes up against the Jawa Forty Two BS6 Teal colour variant (Rs 1,60,300) and the Bajaj Dominar 250 (Rs 1.60 lakh). All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
5 Offers Available
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Summary
|Engine :||346 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Kerb Weight :||195 kg|
|Engine :||346 CC|
|Colors :||Redditch Red , Mercury Silver +8 more|
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
The price of Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at Rs. 1.57 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.81 Lakh. Royal Enfield Classic 350 is offered in 7 variants - BS6 Single-channel ABS, BS6 Black, BS6 Gunmetal Grey, BS6 Signals Edition, BS6 Stealth Black, BS6 Chrome Black and the top variant Classic 350 BS6 Dual-channel ABS which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.81 Lakh.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price List in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 News Updates
Here Are The Winning Bikes From The Second Round Of Auto Premier League
As the competition got fiercer in Round 2, the most capable bikes emerged victorious!Jun 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 Range Just Got More Expensive
Receives a price hike of up to Rs 2,700May 15, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Royal Enfield Thumps Back To Life
The operations begin in a phased manner, starting with the Oragadam plant, near ChennaiMay 7, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s How The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 Compares Against The Classic 350 BS6
They might look identical but they cater to different audiences. Here’s how these Royal Enfield bikes stack up against each otherMay 1, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
This Electric Royal Enfield Costs As Much As A Harley-Davidson LiveWire
No thump, only whoosh!Apr 5, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
You Won’t Find A Good Deal On A BS4-compliant Royal Enfield...
… as all of them have been sold outMar 23, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Editor's View of Royal Enfield Classic 350
Retro styling, Relaxed engine characteristics, Comfortable ergonomics
Poor engine refinement, Dull highway performance, Reliability issues
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 has the potential to live up to its predecessor now that it complies with the stringent BS6 emission norms. We just wish it featured a more refined motor with extra punch to take on the highways.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Videos
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Mileage
Top Competitors of Classic 350
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.3 LakhCompare with Classic 350
Rs. 1.6 LakhCompare with Classic 350
Rs. 1.73 LakhCompare with Classic 350
Rs. 1.95 LakhCompare with Classic 350
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.86 LakhCompare with Classic 350
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.76 LakhCompare with Classic 350
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.46 LakhCompare with Classic 350
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.94 LakhCompare with Classic 350
Rs. 1.2 LakhCompare with Classic 350
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Classic 350
- Stealth looks better for me, I'm also going to paint stealth black when this lockdown is over
- I am 5.4 yet I use it comfortably, although of course I have reduced the seat cushion so, a height of 5.10, the bike will be really comfortable for you to ride..
- Not comfortable
- It's ok no problem
- I am 6 feet tall and near 96 kg. I have used. cb Shine for 9 years now and it is good bike for City use and travelling 70-80 km range without any troubles. Yes it struggles to carry the weight of 2 heavy passengers above 70KmpH but it's a good bike for slow rides of around 60KmpH . Now coming to Bullets, I have recently bought a Standard 350 BS6 and have to say it is a very good bike. Enough power and torque to carry me and my friend who is even heavier than me about 100 kg. Plus riding alone the bike feels effortless in carrying a near 100kg person. And the riding position is also very relaxing, you can easily adjust on the long seat, sadly it is not possible in Classic Split seat.
- No bike is designed for 6 footers. If you go for bullet get the ones with uncut seats like the standard models, there you will have the option of pushing back to adjust your posture. Otherwise go for the cruisers where you spread your legs forward like Harley or Triumph.
- First of all Remove CB Shine and Saluto from the list. According to your physique Royal Enfield will perfectly suite you you can opt for Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Standard or Thunderbird 350 as per your priorities.
- Not sure about that but I have went upto 87 KM and still there was fuel left in tank . I think at that time my classic was giving mileage of 38 to 40 Kmpl
- After manually turning on the reserve knob of my bike classic 350 ,then the low level indicator will blink .is it work properly?
- I am not sure in litres but in kilometres it\'s around 90-96 kilometres. If your bike\'s milage is 40-46 kmpl.
- My personal best is Shine Black.But it actually depends on the person who will ride. Like favourite colour. So make the choice by your own, bcz it's you who will ride and now a days there are several options on colour.
- Both signals variants have matte finishing just like 500cc dessert storm n squadron blue. so both luks stunning but i love stormrider sand color most thats y i got stormrider sand color. if u like any other color then wait till april 2019 after that every re bikes will have dual channel abs with fuel indicator.
- In my choice, Black in colour Classic 350 is the most & more attractive and popular, in now a day & other colour is not soo popular.
- I have been using STD 350 for 8 months now and its terrible ! MY FIRST 6 MONTHS WHERE OKAY OKAY ! BUT AFTER THAT I STARTED TO HEAVY AND LOUD TAPET NOISE (TAK TAK) WHILE ON LOW RPM AND HIGH RPM ! I HAD TO INCREASE MY IDLE RPM SO TO COME OVER AND IT DROPPED MY MILEAGE ALL THE WAY FROM 42-46 TO 30-34 2 ND THE BREAKS ITS ABSOLUTELY SH*T , TYRES GET LOCKED SOO EASILY AND I HAVE FALLEN ALMOST 4 TIMES IN 8 MONTHS. 3RD THE KICKER ! IT WAS COMFY FOR 6 MONTH AFTER THAT I HAD TO KICK NEARLY 10-20. TIMES EACH TIME TO START THE VEHICLE ! I AM HAVING SERIOUS LEG ACHES WHILE ON. BED. 4TH I KNOW IT SOUNDS WIERD BUT THE VIBERATIONS , I HAD TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTER FOR MY PAIN IN THE BALLS DUE TO HEAVY VIBERATIONS ! TRUST ME IT IS REAL , I WOULDN'T SUGGEST YOU TO GO WITH A 1.36 LAKH WORTH STEAL CRAP !
- Both are different in there own respective style. Classic has switch start, you can remove the Pillion seat as well, in case if you want to enjoy that single ride feeling, on the other hand standard is kick start which creates problems in city, pillion seat can not be removed. So I would suggest go for the test ride for both and than select
- This you your fault not the bike’s fault you should what you buying is made like that and only real mens can handle it not babies like you !!!! Now shut the fuck off you plastic bike fan !!!! Royal enfield is all about thump , royalty , dug dug , true motor cycling and about the pride when you ride it !!!!
Royal Enfield Classic 350 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.3/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
44% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
I want best color on royal enfield..
awesome I just want enfield dtz it
It's good. Riding is at comfort lable. Feels like royal same like name.
Nice I like bullet and riding a bullet
Proud feel when i ride the bullate 350
Royal Enfield classic proved to be my desire fulfilling bike. I choose royal Enfield because of its elegant design, performance, engine thump and all above its royal legacy which has been carried out for decades.Though, i had other options as well but i preferred choosing the beast over the goats. It has tremendous style possessing the macho feel as while riding u don"t feel like riding a regular one because u are on the beast. As far as performance and mileage is concerned, i can take out a 40+ average even in city traffic. The bike feels a little bulky and clutch stiffens once hands get pain in the traffic for the initial rider. So you can"t complain, because if you are complaining then it's like asking a beast to treat you gently. Hence for me, it's not a big deal. I have been using this machine for more than 22 months and rode it almost for 27,5001 km but still didn't face any breakdown even a trifle. My both hands up showing thums up after experiencing classic in all the terrains ( considering it"s not a dirt bike) and i can say if you have that skill to ride your beast effectively then it can take you anywhere. You are not the one who decides to choose the royalty,It's the royalty who decides whom to choose.So if you believe that you have that spirit, passion for the beast then you go for it. Otherwise you will die complaining like others for the heavy weight, mileage, stiff shock absorbers and clutches, less pickup and other things which doesn't matter for a true Enfielder.
Hi everyone i have 2015 classic 350 black and here is my long term review... Everyone saying RE is dumb very slow like elephant etc blah blah.., first i want to say this motorcycle is not for everyone mainly not for skinny one"s and also many of them saying it shaking while going at 80kmph... it means you haven"t strength to control this 200kg tank, its not have aerodynamic body shape to cut the wind like KTM rc, ns, r15 so it shaks bit on top speed by wind you need strength to control it... im 6.2 feet tall and bit heavier too GYM boy for me i haven"t face any vibration... it shaks only while top speed at 130kmph not in 80kmph so no doubt its truly a beast... u will feel the 350cc raw power while driving, it easily touches 80km at 4th gear then 100kmph on 5th gear without stress it feels like roaring rocket on top speed and best part is the mileage it gives 35 to 40kmpl its enough for this 200kg raw 350cc air-cooled engine motorcycle... im fully satisfied!!!
I own this bike from past 2 years . the maintenance cost is average and it has excellent riding comfort. I have not found any issue from the time when i bought this bike. i am shocked that people say that its not good bike cannot go fast .. I know it vibrates at 80 kmph but this bike is not like others .... its not just a bike ..It is more then a bike... i saw that people compare this bike with ktm or other bikes having 300 cc engine and above , this bike is not like those bikes ... its a retro , not a racing bike. All owners think that my bike is perfect than others... i am not saying its a good bike because i own this bike.. i am astonished that people say that .... ye tezz nahi chalta hai .... and many more this bike is not made to drive fast ..... it was made to provide better riding comfort for long rides ....people think that its a 350cc bike and it cannot win race with even 200cc bike .... it is not made for racing guys ..
I have a 350classic!I go on self organised group tours to around 200-450 kms. It feels really good at 70kmph, however the vibration increases with increasing speed which is quite normal I guess. Control and breaking is great. Feels great riding on high ways and sitting position is also cool.But RE riders expects a little more top speed and power whatever the milage is I guess. For me the top is 120kmph, on highway you need speed right?I get some engine noise though, it seems some parts has become loose or something like that (I am not an engineer/mechanic) after 5000 kms. Also to inform after 4 years and 13000 kms the self-start isn"t working, I need to change the Kit I guess.Apart from vibration, low top speed and rusting everything is going well still now.
Dear all, Iam using classic 350 since 2015, now i changed to bs6 version, i totally satisfied to this 350 bs6 Gunmetal grey . Pros: Mileage is excellent - 44-46 on highway, 41-42 on city ( Chennai) am using this on day to day commute. My location is Kundrathur n Office is Broadway is around 37 kms , 75 kms for up and down . I checked mileage every time i fill up my tank , average is around 43 Kmpl . Maintenance: is little bit extra compared with my old one . Comfort is vary for every person, because it have some little bit vibration, bullet lovers only can feel comfortable (is my openion). Cons : engine got heat too quickly, if you want drive more than 20kms you have to wear shoes . Anyway RE classic is value for money bike .
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Expert Reviews
Which modern classic of the three should you make your own? Read on to find outNov 4, 2019
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Images
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Colours
Royal Enfield Classic 350 FAQs
What is the price of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
The ex-showroom price of Royal Enfield Classic 350 is 1.81 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Classic 350. .
What is the mileage of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Royal Enfield Classic 350 is 40.8 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Classic 350.
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of Royal Enfield Classic 350?
Royal Enfield Classic 350 has Tube tyre and Spoke wheels.
Does the Royal Enfield Classic 350 have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in Royal Enfield Classic 350. View full specification of Classic 350.
Which is better Royal Enfield Classic 350 or Royal Enfield Bullet 350?
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price starts at Rs. 1.57 Lakh which is Rs. 26,591 costlier than base model of Royal Enfield Bullet 350 priced at Rs. 1.3 Lakh. Compare Royal Enfield Classic 350 vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Royal Enfield Classic 350 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Royal Enfield Classic 350 in Delhi is Rs. 4,526 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Royal Enfield Classic 350?
Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in 10 colours : Redditch Red, Mercury Silver, Ash, Chestnut Red, Black, Stormrider Sand, Chrome Black, Airbone Blue, Gunmetal Grey and Stealth Black. View colour images of Classic 350.