Get Instant Bike Loan
Hero Electric Optima E5 Price in Pune
Hero Electric Optima E5 price in Pune starts from Rs. 66,551 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 66,551. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Optima E5 variants in Pune. The EMI of Optima E5 is available at Rs. 1,917 per month @ 9.45%. Hero Electric Optima E5's top competitors are Honda Activa 6G (price starting at Rs. 64,830 in Pune) and Honda Activa 5G (price starting at Rs. 56,852 in Pune).
Hero Electric Dealer Showrooms in Pune
Maa Ambe AutomobilesRajiv World, Old Bus Stand, Near Union Bank, Gadarwara, Madhya Pradesh Pune, Maharashtra, 411057Phone : 9589691667 Phone : 9589691667
SIDDHIVINAYAK AUTOMOBILESShop No 4 1151, Mangalwar Peth Talegaon Station, Chowk Taluka Maval, , Pune, Maharashtra, 410507Phone : 8412064368 Phone : 8412064368
THUBE AUTOMOBILES6 Thube Park, Next To Sancheti Hospital Shivajinagar ,Branch Office,Pimple Nilakh,D.P.Road,Next To Akshay Nagar, Jagtap Dairy Pune, Maharashtra, 411005Phone : 9422000214 Phone : 9422000214
PARSHV AUTOMOBILEWada Road, Near Water Tank, Rajgurunagar, Tel Khed, Pune, Maharashtra, 410505Phone : 9226372913 Phone : 9226372913
Price of Optima E5 Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 64,830Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with Optima E5
Rs. 57,180Jupiter On Road Price Compare with Optima E5
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 56,852Activa 5G On Road Price Compare with Optima E5
Rs. 55,159Dio On Road Price Compare with Optima E5
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 60,684Access 125 On Road Price Compare with Optima E5
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 64,177NTORQ On Road Price Compare with Optima E5
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 62,909Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with Optima E5
Honda Activa 125 BS6
Rs. 69,218Activa 125 BS6 On Road Price Compare with Optima E5
Rs. 57,512Fascino On Road Price Compare with Optima E5
Hero Destini 125
Rs. 58,000Destini 125 On Road Price Compare with Optima E5
Hero Electric Optima E5 Overview
Best Scooters,Electric Bikes in India
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Optima E5
- Though the brand hasn't specified any maximum weight carrying capacity for Hero Electric Optima E5, it gets BLDC Hub Motor of 600W/1200W which has sufficient enough power to carry two adult person. Optima E5 goes 55km in a single charge and takes 4-5 hours for a full charge. If you increase the load beyond an average value, the range will be lesser.
- Though Hero Electric hasn't shared the exact dimensions of Optima E5 yet, it has a decent seat height like other conventional scooters.
- Hero Electric Optima E5 comes with a lithium-ion battery which takes 4-5 hours from full discharge to full charge. Batteries are to be recharged once in every 30 days even if the vehicle is not used.
- Hero Electric Optima E5 is powered by a 48 V, 28 Ah lithium-ion battery and has a claimed top speed of 40 kmph.
- Hero Electric Optima E5 is powered by a 550 - 1200 W Motor backed by a 48 V, 28 Ah, lithium-ion battery and is fairly capable of carrying the weight of two average adults.
- The Hero Electric Optima E5 is an electric scooter, the vehicle is compatible for riding in city areas, for slopy areas the vehicle is bit underpowered.
Hero Electric Optima E5 Price in India
Calculate Hero Electric Optima E5 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less