Hero HF Deluxe Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (16)
- Specifications (15)
- Maintenance (12)
- Features (9)
- Price (8)
- Mileage (6)
- Comfort (5)
- Performance (3)
- Transmission (1)
- Most Relevant
- No, Hero HF Deluxe does not have disc brakes.
- Hero honda cd deluxe back side shoker price
- The rear wheel size is 457.2 mm.
- Maybe 2021
- Mahangi chije online nahi lena chahiye showrooM me dekh ke le sakte h koe problam hone par vaha samprk kar sakte h
- It is Because online information not perfect it's only exception than showroom about offers, prices
- Yes, in my case take finance from Mas Finance
- How much down payment? any govt subcription
- Yes it's available hero agency
- For this, we would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city as they would be able to assist you better after the inspection of your bike. Click on the link and select your desired city for service center.
- Yes it has but it is not irritating
- No vibration in any speed
- It is not mandatory to keep 2 liters of petrol in the tank as you can fill up the petrol as per your requirements. But we suggest you keep some amount of petrol in the tank so that you won't face any issues.
- Koe jaruri nahi h esase koe dikkat nahi h mai khud us karata hu
- The light indicates you to get your engine checked once at the authorized service center as there might be some issue present in the engine. You can check the service center details here.
- It's FI light not engine light, it is because of sensor issu no need to worry if bike is very new 5-6 k driven, otherwise go to showroom
- New fichar
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black comes with a price tag of Rs. Rs. 60,650 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Moreover, for the exact on-road price details we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized dealership in your respective city.
- Hero hf deluxe bs6 IBS 70 to 75 thousand upto
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service center as that will be an appropriate point of contact to get assistance for your concern. You can check the service center details here.
- Pls contect showroom this RTO Fineding pakare jane par bhari chalan ho jayega kyoki kagaj me coler likha hota h yah gadi badli ya chori ki bata ke prasasan sill kar degi
Hero HF Deluxe User Reviews
Thе Hеro HF Dеluxе has bееn a rеliablе and еfficiеnt companion for my daily commuting nееds. With its 100-cc engine, it offers a smooth and economical ride through city traffic. The bike's simple and functional design is perfect for its simplicity and practicality. While it may not be the most powerful, its remarkable financial efficiency is a real money saver. The comfortable seat and straightforward controls make it an ideal choice for daily use. The HF Deluxe is a testament to reliability and cost-effectiveness, ensuring that my every-day commutes are smooth and hassle-free.Share
Simple and practical bike
Hero HF Deluxe is a second most highest selling bike and comes with the very low pricing. It is very simple and pracitcal and has low maintenence cost and gives comfortable riding position. It gets alloy wheels and electric start as an option but there are lack of modern features and no disc brakes option available. It gives around 61 kmpl mileage and 9.1 litres fuel tank capacity. It is a great bike for daily usage and the looks of this bike is also good and this bike is very affordable.Share
The bike experience is very nice, Driving smoothness, Engine is very good, Especially mileage is also good, I am satisfier to drive this bike, It's very nice experience to me.Share
The bike experience is very nice driving smooth ness engine is very good especially mileage is also good iam statisfy to drive this bike it's very nice experience to meShare
It is the best bike for heavy
It is the best bike for heavy uses and daily use with great mileage and pickup and build quality is also.Share
4.2Hero hf deluxe is one of
Hero hf deluxe is one of the top budget range bike.Comfort level is average not more or less than other budget range bikes the seat is little big short and tough.This bike is best for daily cummute because of its mileage and suspension capacity.The hieght of the bike is for good for a 5 4 to 5.8ft rider.Pros -mileage -in terms of mileage we all know hero is master also in this bike you will get 65 - 70 kmpl of mileage suspension-the suspension are build for developing roads of india so you will face no issue if doing offroading durability - yes without any doubt it is one of the most durable bike in this price range you will get a premium quality product for surecons - less seating space - in my personal experience the seat is slight short it could not comfortable for a couple of average indian size the self start issue - after completing 2000 kilometers the self start of the bike starts having starting issues i have to use the manual kick method to start the bikecomfort level - as earlier i've mentioned this bike is best for daily short cummutes for a distance of 10 20 kilometers if you want to travel for large distance then it might be not a best optioni'll give this bike a rating of 7 out of 10.If you're a daily working guy then this would be a perfect match for your mini commutes.Share
The Hero HF Deluxe is a top budget bike with average comfort, suitable for daily commuting due to its mileage and suspension. It's best for riders between 5'4" and 5'8". Pros include excellent mileage (65-70 kmpl), good suspension for Indian roads, and high durability. Cons are limited seating space and potential self-start issues after 2000 km. Overall, it's a solid choice for short commutes, earning a 7 out of 10. Ideal for daily work commutes.Share
Hero bikes are known for their excellent fuel efficiency, And the hero hf deluxe is a popular bike that also offers decent mileage, Making it the perfect bike for daily use.The hero hf deluxe is a popular bike that is off-road-oriented.The new design of the bike is very stylish and attractive compared to the standard hf deluxe, Which is a popular bike.The company provides us with a single-cylinder, Air-cooled engine powered by 97 cc.It is enough to give us the best driving experience ever.The seating area of the bike is also more than enough.The beating heart of commuting is the idol hf deluxe.For your standard routine, This commuter bike delivers a durable and operative project.Its reliable machine makes touring to work or serving errands ready and accessible.The hf deluxe includes useful features that will make your standard commute less convoluted.A secure grip on megacity thoroughfares is assured by security rudiments, Which are given away great significance.The idol hf deluxe is the full mate if you are looking for a bike that offers dependable interpretation for your standard commute.Share
Hero HF Deluxe Efficient Companion
I am still impressed by the HF Deluxe model's remarkable capacity to be a useful crony. I like this commuter motorcycle's outstanding features, which prioritize forcefulness and utility. hero's engine 2 Wheeler excels in both diurnal operation and reliable interpretation. It creates a lasting print because to its useful addition of a energyeffective Engine, traditional 2 Wheeler, and rider friendly features. For individualities appearing for a cheap and useful commuter motorbike, this model is a clear fave due to its surprising capacity to be a dependable accompaniment.Share
More Customer Reviews of HF Deluxe
Frequently Asked Questions about Hero HF Deluxe
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Hero HF Deluxe?
- Q. How many gears available in Hero HF Deluxe?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Hero HF Deluxe?
- Q. What is engine power of Hero HF Deluxe?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hero HF Deluxe?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Hero HF Deluxe?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Hero HF Deluxe?
- Q. What is the seat height of Hero HF Deluxe?
- Q. Does Hero HF Deluxe have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Hero HF Deluxe?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Hero HF Deluxe?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Hero HF Deluxe?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 75,141View All Q&A HF Deluxe vs Splendor Plus
Hero HF 100
Rs. 59,018View All Q&A HF Deluxe vs HF 100
Rs. 59,431View All Q&A HF Deluxe vs Sport
Bajaj Platina 100
Rs. 67,808View All Q&A HF Deluxe vs Platina 100
Honda Shine 100
Rs. 64,900View All Q&A HF Deluxe vs Shine 100