Bajaj Pulsar 180 Reviews

• All (154)
  • Daily Commute (122)
  • Leisure Rides (31)
  • Tours (31)
  • Occasional Commute (18)
Khaliq Girach
Khaliq Girach 4.6 24 Dec 2018

It’s been a hack of ride with it, that’s for sure. I used to study in the next city and visited home every week. You don’t buy a pulsar for it’s mileage, you buy it for the performance you get from it. It’s definitely higher than 150 but not much lower than 220. It was the best around the time I bought it in the year 2008. I believe not much has changed since in it. Modified a bit though around 2 years ago. It was time to make some changes. I was hoping to get pulsar cs400 but the bike never made it to the market. It had all the muscles that I want in a bike. Sadly, we’ll never see it again. Overall, my experience was satisfactory.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Vipin Nair
Vipin Nair 3.4 30 Dec 2018

My Current bike is Pulsar 180 which require frequent maintenance and the cost is too much. Every time I need to spend around 3000 to 4000 and last but not least few days back I had to spend around 10000 for replacement kits and other spare parts as well. It's not comfortable for a ride like more than 100 km as the seating is not comfortable. Once it reached the speed of 90km/hr the entire vehicle starts vibrating and you can feel it in your brake pedal.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Pradeep Tamang
Pradeep Tamang 3.4 1 Mar 2019

till now experience with my ride is quite good but,it has been almost 6 years overall everything is fine but sometimes kind of sound comes from below feul tank which i have not come across yet. talking about performace pulsar 180 is awesome i dont care if any ride like 200cc or 250cc i have always been toe to toe with them, even though sometimes i lose to them but, in some of the race i emerged victorious.

Siddharth Pagar
Siddharth Pagar 3.8 9 Dec 2018

Overall the looks the styling is great. I am facing issue with it"s vibrations. As you rev more the vibrations goes on increasing and increases discomfort. Gearbox is also not smooth many times it makes noise. I am comfortable what it offers at this price but i expect bit more refined engine and less vibrations as the vibrations are very annoying at times.

Er Jayanta
Er Jayanta 4.6 25 Jan 2019

Its a awesome bike bellow 100K price tag. So comfortable for city as well as Highway riding. If you maintain the bike properly then you definitely get good response from it. I have done near about 300 kms in a single day in the hilly terrain of Tripura , North-East India , and surprisingly no complain from my bike as well as from my body.

ROUNAK KUMAR
ROUNAK KUMAR 4.2 12 Jul 2019

I have been using this bike since 2012 and have never faced any major issue except a little bit of starting problem due to low battery and starter relay rest never faced any engine related issue I have used it to the extreme just to test how much can this bike endure and believe me never I got disappointed with its performance.....

Rajesh Muchalapuri
Rajesh Mucha.. 5.0 27 Mar 2019

Its a good bike. The engine is too good compare with Pulsar 150, it's the basic variant of sport engine. It's too good for long rides. I use to long rides once in a month with minimum of 250 km one side drive, in hole trip around its cover 600 km. You never get tired with this ride and its so comfortable.

Mann Sidhu
Mann Sidhu 4.0 22 Jul 2018

I just bought a new 180cc pulsar yesterday but i had 2009 model 180 pulsar before and i was happy with that bike.. that was very nice bike and i didn't get a single problem in that bike except rectifier .... That was nice but i hope my new bike will do same without rectifier problem...

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Issac Durai
Issac Durai 3.8 5 Jun 2019

I love my bike. but, the engine is not good. I running only 10,000 KMs but the engine will be broken. I don"t know why..? Same as the chain bracket also not good every 1 month we need to adjust. Very worst . But still I have my bike I keep maintenance good.

Sahil Gill
Sahil Gill 3.8 15 Jul 2019

This bike has been my companion from past 12 years. The best till 2015 till other variants kicked in. Servicing cost is also less. The bike has gone through tyre changing and once block piston. Top speed- 114 km/h.