Tata H5X SUV In 24 Images
- Feb 12, 2018
- Views : 10688
3. The design has a flair of quintessential Japanese sophistication.
4. There is no extensive use of chrome anywhere, unlike many popular Indian offerings.
5. But, with all its sophistication, the Yaris still looks stylish.
6. The rear design remains quite subtle with long wraparound tail lamps.
7. Completing the look are the rear reflectors that bear a resemblance to the taillamps in terms of design.
8. Adding a touch of modernness to the design are the taillamps that pack LED elements.
9. The front face is dominated by the big black grille which smartly integrates daytime running lamps.
10. Like the taillamps, the headlamps units are also fairly long and get projector lenses. It’s not yet confirmed if they would get LEDs.
11. Alloy design has also been kept quite simple, keeping in mind the more mature buyer.
12. Powering the Yaris is a 1.5-litre Dual VVT-i petrol engine which will produce around 110PS of peak power. There will be no diesel option available at the time of launch.
13. Inside, the materials used are plush and the dual-tone theme makes it look quite sober.
14. The steering wheel is wrapped in leather, and so is the area covering the horn.
15. The dashboard has quite a neat layout and looks quite functional as well.
16. A touchscreen with gesture controls sits pretty in the centre console. That’s a first in the segment, by the way!
17. Paired with the 1.5-litre petrol engine is a 5-speed manual or the optional 6-speed CVT automatic. What’s good is that these options will be available in the base variants as well.
18. The AC vents are neatly designed and integrated into the silver panel splitting the dashboard.
19. Two 12V charging socket have been provided at the rear for passengers to keep their phones juiced up.
20. And to cool then in summers, the rear passengers also get roof-mounted AC vents which also have ambient lighting.
21. The quality of the materials used all around the cabin, even in the window master controls, is premium.
22. 7 airbags have been offered right from the base variant. A bold and impressive move from Toyota.
23. Even the power adjustable seats are available from the base variant.
24. The instrument cluster sports a clutter-free design with digital readouts for the driver information screen.
25. Legroom for the rear occupants is aplenty and with a flat floor, there’s room for a third passenger as well.
Thanks for reporting this. The reported comment will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &
will be sent for moderation.
Tata H5X SUV In 24 Images
Honda Amaze 2018 At Auto Expo: In Pics
Hyundai Elite i20 facelift in pictures at the...
Toyota Yaris Now Gets A Dual Tone Trim And A...
Honda Cars India Recalls Previous-gen Jazz,...
Baleno Hybrid Prototype Spied Testing
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza To Get Petrol Power...