About Skoda Rapid
Skoda Rapid Overview
Skoda India’s top boss Zac Hollis has announced that production of the Rapid will be stopped after the Matt Edition has been sold out in the coming weeks. The Rapid will be replaced by the Slavia, which is slated for a global premiere on November 18.
Skoda Rapid Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Rapid
- Selecting between the Kia Seltos and Skoda Rapid would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, drivability, etc. The Rapid is a nice handling car with lower variants priced quite attractively and a long warranty. A good option for those living in tier 1 cities and have access to Skoda service. On the other hand, the Seltos would be a good pick if you are looking for a feature-rich SUV with good road presence and multiple powertrain options to choose from. The Seltos have a great mix of style, tech, quality and comfort. When you add the various engine and gearbox options, the trim levels, plus the variants, there is a Kia Seltos for everyone. In terms of shortcomings, the rear seat could have done with a bit more support and the petrol automatic could have been a bit smoother, but other than that the Seltos is hard to fault. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.\Read More: - Kia Seltos vs Skoda Rapid
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Skoda as they would be able to assist you better with the details. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the resale value of any vehicle would depend on certain factors such as the physical condition, kilometers driven, number of owners, engine's health, etc.
- Honda City has a good resale value. Skoda Rapid being a good car has low resale value due to its high maintenance cost and not easily serviceable outside Skoda Service centers. Also the spares of Skoda are bit expensive.
- Honda City is topmost choice in sedan second hand market. Honda engines are good. Toyota and Hyundai are also good but unable to beat city.
- Especially Honda City
- See driving pleasure...nothing can beat VW/Skoda...but it is low on space, ineffective A/C, and wallet shattering shattering maintenance costs. Honda city on other hand is generous in space, very good a/c very affordable maintenance and it is also very powerful to drive . If driving pleasure is your only concern go for skoda, otherwise Honda city....I will advise you to go and check both the cars in person and then decide.
- Depends on the need you have as a buyer, if your prototype is only driving thrill then definitely you need a turbo petrol, forever a Naturally appeared petrol of City is more happy to revv. In terms of back seat comfort and bout space City beats Rapid all time. Interior is more upmarket in City, and also maintenance cost is very less in city too.
- I agree with you But for prospective buyers i hv some things to tell. 1 the spare wheel isnt actually a spare wheel in RAPID as it us one size smaller. 2 engine gets too hot too soon. 3 hind window glasses open half only 4 when you want to decrease speed you HAVE to apply breaks. Even when you deccelerate it keeps going at high speef
- The estimated maintenance cost of Skoda Rapid for 5 years is Rs. 35,128, whereas, the estimated maintenance cost of Honda City for 5 years is Rs. 15,000. However, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized for exact information.
Skoda Rapid User Reviews
Rocket! power delivered from the 1.0l engine is just amazing! mind-blowing acceleration, That moment when it hits turbo.Seating is comfortable, Spacious cabin, Good leg room, Head space is also decent enough.On the down side:headlights are not good.Suspension is okish.Overall a wonderfully power-packed car.Pleasure to drive on highways!.
Skoda rapid also known as common man mercedes with great driving dynamics and comfort, Good mileage and solid build quality service cost is little bit expensive ground clearance would be better lack of advance features, Headlight is not up to mark and back seat is only for two passenger rest all things are pretty good
Pros : best performance in the segment, Safe vehicle, Pickup is good, Comfortable, Strong vehicle.Vibrations are minimum, After sales service is good but an appointment is needed in bangalore cons:milage can be better the sunroof is not available @ the top end.Stock headlamps are very weak.
Rapid is sooper car no doubt .soooperb build quality. mileage is sooper around 18.it's like a rocket .
4.3Very nice driving experience or
Very nice driving experience or smooth driving low maintenance cost or very good diesel engine mileage
More Customer Reviews of
Skoda Rapid Expert Reviews
Can the Skoda Rapid’s new torque converter fill in the big shoes of the coveted DSG?
Sometimes a spec sheet can create an avatar of a car in your mind. Will the 2020 Rapid fall short of, meet or exceed our expectations?
The Rapid now comes with refreshing new looks and a new 1.5 litre diesel, with a service package that makes it more appealing