Skoda Rapid Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (75)
- Maintenance (28)
- Performance (26)
- Features (16)
- Transmission (12)
- Mileage (10)
- Fuel Type (9)
- Price (9)
- Comfort (7)
- Specifications (7)
- Safety (4)
- Most Relevant
- Selecting between the Kia Seltos and Skoda Rapid would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, drivability, etc. The Rapid is a nice handling car with lower variants priced quite attractively and a long warranty. A good option for those living in tier 1 cities and have access to Skoda service. On the other hand, the Seltos would be a good pick if you are looking for a feature-rich SUV with good road presence and multiple powertrain options to choose from. The Seltos have a great mix of style, tech, quality and comfort. When you add the various engine and gearbox options, the trim levels, plus the variants, there is a Kia Seltos for everyone. In terms of shortcomings, the rear seat could have done with a bit more support and the petrol automatic could have been a bit smoother, but other than that the Seltos is hard to fault. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.\Read More: - Kia Seltos vs Skoda Rapid
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Skoda as they would be able to assist you better with the details. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the resale value of any vehicle would depend on certain factors such as the physical condition, kilometers driven, number of owners, engine's health, etc.
- For the availability, you have to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealer in your respective city as it depends on their stock book. You can check dealers here.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as buying a used car depends on certain factors such as the physical condition of the car, kilometers driven, number of owners, quoted price, etc. You may check out the following article for more details: Buying a used car? Here's your checklist.
- If we compare both the cars in terms of safety features then the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has an upper hand. Dzire is equipped with some additional safety features like Hill Assist, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) which misses out in Rapid. However, the Rapid has a better build quality than the Dzire. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test drive of both the cars for a better insight into the performance, comfort and compatibility. Follow the link for dealership details - Car Showrooms.
- 2021 Dozier is not a safety car it feels like tin.
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service center as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service Center.
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Skoda New Rapid 1.0 TSI Rider Plus is not available with height adjustable driver seat.
Skoda Rapid User Reviews
Simply Marvellous experience
Simply marvellous experience satisfying rides with safety feeling always enjoy it a lotShare
Bad mileage.Every other aspect of the car is excellent.And i don't send my car to the authorised workshop as they inflate the bill.Share
Amazing and super smooth
Amazing and super smooth car, But the pick up to the sport mode lags a bit, I have an automatic škoda rapid monte carlo version, Since am a girl it’s very comfortable to drive around the cityShare
During last nine years my scoda rapid has covered 170000 kms and still going strong just last week we visited jaipur in a day and came back, Fuel consumption 18 to 24, Rapid has covered more then 900 kms many times in a day, Like visiting ghaziabad to bhopal, Ghaziabad to itawa and back, Etc, No major maintenance other then change of oil, Filters and tyres, Two front shock absorber changed, Ac condenser changed, Parts r reasonably cheap at dealer services station, Unfortunately diesel version has stopped other wise i will opt for scoda only.Share
Excellent drive experience and novelty factor.Found it excellent in highway as well as city.Share
More Customer Reviews of Rapid