2020 Yamaha MT 03 Latest Updates
While the world media is going gaga over the new Yamaha MT-10 that was showcased prior to its official launch at the 2015 EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy today, the motorcycle that actually holds a higher importance in the Indian context is the new Yamaha MT-03. The Yamaha MT-03 was showcased to the media in a gala event in Milan and the motorcycles were ridden on stage by Yamaha MotoGP riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo.
The new Yamaha MT-03 is basically the naked version of the Yamaha YZF-R3 that was launched in India recently. The styling of the Yamaha MT-03 is exactly similar to its 250cc sibling, the Yamaha MT-25. The design language of the Yamaha MT-03 is akin to street bikes with a beefy tank, petite tail lamp, and exposed frame along with sharp and edgy lines that should please the naked bike loyalists. Apart from the design changes, Yamaha boffins have also fine tuned the riding position to better suit to the street bike riding dynamics and seat height is also low at 780mm. The Yamaha MT-03 has dumped the clip-on bars for a more conventional single piece and wide handlebar that will endow the rider with an upright and comfortable riding stance.
The Yamaha MT-03 is powered by the same parallel-twin motor as seen on the Yamaha YZF-R3, good enough for 43PS of peak power and 29.5Nm of peak torque. The powerplant has been mated to a 6-speed transmission. Braking is handled via disc brakes at both ends while ABS is standard (the Yamaha R3 sold in India doesn’t get ABS). The MT-03 employs cast aluminium wheels with a 140/70 rear tyre and 120/70 front. Expect the Yamaha MT-03 to be showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo with a possible launch by late 2016. The Yamaha MT-03 will be brought in via the CKD route to India with a sticker price of under Rs 3 lakh and compete against the likes of the Kawasaki Z250, Benelli TNT300 and the upcoming BMW G301 R.
2020 Yamaha MT 03 Price
2020 Yamaha MT 03 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 3.00 lakh
2020 MT 03 Variants Price List
Top Competitors of 2020 MT 03
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 2020 MT 03
- Benelli offers the TNT 300 with a 300 cc in-line, 2 Cylinder, 4-stroke, 8 Valves, DOHC engine which produces exceptional power of 38.79 PS @ 11500rpm. The TNT 300 uses a trellis frame paired with an upside down fork and a monoshock. Its braking setup comprises of a twin disc brake setup up front and a single rear disc brake with which dual-channel ABS comes as standard. For the MT-03, its India launch is not yet confirmed. It houses the same engine of YZF-R3. However, it would be unfair to give any verdict on the vehicle. Apart from the TNT 300, you can look for the KTM Duke 390 or BMW G 310 R. The decision of purchasing the vehicle would depend on the requirement of the user, riding conditions, etc. So, we would recommend taking a test drive for that will give you the exact idea about the vehicle.See for the nearest dealers here - https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- As per the requirement, we'd recommend opting for the Benelli TNT 300 as the bike features a long and comfortable seat with a saddle height of 795 mm. Powering the Benelli is a 300cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin motor that produces 38.8PS o maximum power. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance, comfort and compatibility. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Benelli Bike Showrooms
- Beware part realibiy of Benelli, check some ownership review
- The Yamaha MT-03 is expected to be a Naked sports bike whereas the Kawasaki Versys X 300 is an Adventure tourer bike. This is the basic difference between these bikes.
- Though brand hasn't shared any specific deadline for the launch of 2020 Yamaha MT 03 yet, it is expected to be launched anytime in 2020.You may set an alert for its launch.
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details about the launch of MT-03. So we would suggest you wait for its launch and stay tuned for further updates.
- 2020 Yamaha MT 03 is most likely to get a Liquid-cooled system. Read More:- 2020 Yamaha MT-03: Image Gallery - Yamaha India, Can We Please Get This Version Of The MT-03?
2020 Yamaha MT 03 Colours
2020 Yamaha MT 03 News Updates
2020 Yamaha MT-03 And MT-125 Get A Dose Of Adrenalin
The accessory list includes a fly screen, license plate holder and frame slidersDec 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha MT-03: Old vs New - What's Different?
Here’s a closer look at the 2020 Yamaha MT-03 and how different it is compared to the previous-gen modelOct 4, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Yamaha MT-03: Image Gallery
Pictures speak a thousand words, so here’s a bunch that will help you understand the 2020 MT-03 a bit betterOct 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha India, Can We Please Get This Version Of The MT-03?
The 300cc sport naked could make its India debut at the upcoming Auto ExpoOct 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
In focus: Le Motographe WR450F Skeleton
This Yamaha WR450F based custom Enduro rewrites the rules of bike buildingApr 13, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
5 Bikes That Should Be Here Now
These bikes should have been here already but have been delayed for far too longNov 4, 2016 | By Benjamin Garcias