Hero HF Deluxe is a commuter bike launched at a base price of Rs. 38,900 in September 2012 by Hero Moto Corp in India. HF Deluxe is powered by 97cc engine claiming mileage of 82.9kmpl. HF Deluxe has a air-cooled, 4 - stroke single cylinder ohc engine and a 4 speed gear box. Hero HF Deluxe comes with drum breaks in front and rear. It is available in 5 variants and 5 colours.
Hero HF Deluxe Latest Updates
Hero has launched a BS6-compliant version of the HF Deluxe. The motor continues to be the same 97.2cc unit but it is now fuel injected. Power has gone down slightly to 8.94PS, but torque has remained the same and Hero also claims 6% quicker acceleration as well as 9% higher fuel efficiency.
The BS6 version is around Rs 8,500 more expensive than its BS4 counterpart, variant-for-variant. Prices start at Rs 55,925 and go up to Rs 57,250 for the top-end Self Start, Alloy Wheel i3S variant.
The Hero HF Deluxe has been in India for the better part of three decades now. It has been one of the best selling motorcycles in India due to its robust nature and reliability. The HF Deluxe was last updated with IBS (Integrated Braking System) which is now available both in the standard and i3S variant. In its current avatar, the motorcycle gets a more upmarket bodywork and alloy wheels. It continues to be powered by the reliable 97.2cc motor that also does duty in the Splendor. It also comes in the i3S variant which claims to improve performance by switching off the motor if it is idling for too long.
The HF Deluxe gets drum brakes on both wheels with no disc brake option.
The HF Deluxe faces competition from the TVS Star Sport and Bajaj Platina 100.
Specifications Summary of Hero HF Deluxe
|Engine :||97.2 cc|
|Mileage :||82 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||petrol|
|Battery Type :||Maintenance Free|
|Front Brakes :||Drum|
|Power :||8.36 PS @ 8000 rpm|
Hero HF Deluxe Price
The price of Hero HF Deluxe starts at Rs. 38,900 and goes upto Rs. 50,700. Hero HF Deluxe is offered in 5 variants - Drum Kick and Spoke, Drum Kick and Alloy, Drum Self and Alloy, iBS i3S and the top variant HF Deluxe I3S which comes at a price tag of Rs. 50,700.
Hero HF Deluxe Variants Price List
Editor's View of Hero HF Deluxe
Mileage, ergonomics, ride quality
Age old design
A legacy of almost three decades, the CD-series from Hero MotoCorp is the final word for many when it comes to owning a 100cc entry-level motorcycle.
Top Competitors of HF Deluxe
Rs. 40,907Compare with HF Deluxe
Rs. 52,360Compare with HF Deluxe
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 52,800Compare with HF Deluxe
Rs. 39,994Compare with HF Deluxe
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 56,600Compare with HF Deluxe
Bajaj CT 100
Rs. 33,402Compare with HF Deluxe
Bajaj Platina 100
Rs. 40,897Compare with HF Deluxe
Honda CD 110 Dream
Rs. 49,498Compare with HF Deluxe
Bajaj Platina 110
Rs. 50,899Compare with HF Deluxe
Honda CB Shine
Rs. 58,097Compare with HF Deluxe
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying HF Deluxe
- The longest distance I've covered with it in a single session is 268 kilometres, but of course, with a lot of short breaks for 5-10 minutes. I didn't feel any trouble from the engine, but sitting continuously on it is not very comfortable..for me it is more so because I've a fractured right hip, which causes lot of back pain while sitting for a long time on it. And on a highway with very less traffic, I drove it at a speed of 60 to past 70 kmph.
- लेकिन आपको 1-2 बार गाडी रोक कर इसे ठण्डा होने के लिये समय देना होगा
- Brother @praveen_salunke , mere jupiter pr daily k 150km approx. nikalte h ! still its best in mileage, wo to depend krta h k aap apne vehicle ko kitna sambhal kr rkhte ho !mere 6ote brother k paas HF Deluxe h, and its best in its class ! you can go for it.
- The IBS - Integrated Braking System, this feature enables distribution of brake action between the front and rear brake when the rear brake is applied. The bikes that have received the update are the kick- and self-start variants.
- The IBS - Integrated Braking System, this feature enables distribution of brake action between the front and rear brake when the rear brake is applied. The bikes that have received the update are the kick- and self-start variants
- When applying rear brake it also get connected to front brake as well. So, it insured stability.
- No. Just reduce your drive for your safety as well as bike life span.
- Oil ka dhyan rkhnaa or srvice kaa bhi 2000 pe bdl denaa
- Yes very much
- Yeah its good for less time period use like gong college etc,..about look its not that great in looks.
- Very good but if you dont have financial problem better you go for revolt 400 electric bike
- Yes. But advisable to use 125 cc bike like Hero Glamour etc.
- Its 60 kmpl claimed from the company and it will drop according to your riding style like I ride it often and ride it harse so I get about 50-55 kmpl in city and on it gives like 60-65 kmpl.
- Smooth road like cities aaoko kareeb 60 kmpl ka mileage milega and in village areas, jahan road thoda kam sahi hoti h wha 50 kmpl ka mileage deti hai
- There is difference between what is claimed and the real time drive. On road mileage also depends on personal driving habits.
- आप इसके लिए नजदीकी शोरूम मे जा कर जानकारी ले सकते हैएक बार टेस्ट राईड ले कर देंखें
- I don't know what about shock observer. But, I am quite happy with balancing, ride quality, riding performance, engine smoothness, fuel efficiency etc.,
- Liva me konse he muje ni pta but meri hf ke toh mst he baki ges wale jyada axhe rhte
Hero HF Deluxe Images
Hero HF Deluxe User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling3.6/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
45% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
It is a good bike to daily commute for short distances..It is not much practical as in bad roads and for long distances well your bum will say stop please...Good Mileage and having the typical Hero's designer designs which basically I don't like....if you have 60-80 thousands of Budget I will say that it is good for mileage and daily commuting and It's better than a Platina which will do wheelies after 80 kmph of speed..
I bought this bike for small movements like going to nearby market or banks etc.The body weight of HF Deluxe is less hence stability is one issue. The bike loses control in case of sudden braking.The mileage also stays around 60kmpl and that's ok.As for maintenance it doesn't need much but servicing at Hero workshop is very steep and the staff too is not very polite or helpful
Overall performance is good enough for a bike that has done 100k kms. Engine still packs punch. Only issue currently is that Cam chain needs to be replaced every 8-10k kms. I am unable to get to the root cause of this issue. Thats the only issue i am currently facing.
ऑफिस में काम करने वालों कर लिए सबसे बेस्ट माइलेज वाला बाइक हैं।बस थोड़ा सा कंफर्टेबल की कमी हैं।
Best bike for short rides and also for long rides in between....Mine bike is 'All Black' model, its looks stylish... No tension of mileage problems....For college students it's economical and good looking.....
achha hii sanjeev yadav mahima yadav
nice bike best mielage best quality in budget
hero Honda HF deluxe very nice bike down price very nice mileage
Good bike. best mailage. india s best bike
It's a good and comfortable bike .it is in range of a middle class family
Hero HF Deluxe Colours
Candy Blazing Red
Black With Red
Black With Purple
Heavy Grey With Black
Heavy Grey With Green
Hero HF Deluxe Highlights
HF Deluxe was 2nd Most Selling Bike in September'19
The extremely bare-basic 100cc commuter that has been serving the country for almost three decades, Hero MotoCorp's CD-series has been the choice of the masses for its economic sense and practicality along with trademark Honda reliability.
HF Deluxe Specifications
Powering the HF Deluxe is the same 97.2cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine also seen on the HF Dawn. It makes 8.35PS of peak power and a maximum torque of 8.05Nm, mated to a 4-speed gearbox. The i3S system helps deliver better fuel economy by cutting off the engine automatically when the scooter is idling for more than 5 seconds. It restarts the engine the moment you pull on the clutch lever. The bike uses a dual-cradle frame with telescopic forks and a twin-shock setup at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 130mm drum brakes at both ends, aided by IBS. This nifty feature distributes braking force between the front and rear equally, even when only the rear brake is applied, thus improving the bike’s braking.
HF Deluxe Design and Features
The Hero HF Deluxe has been designed to look and feel more upmarket compared to the HF Dawn. It offers trendy looks, better features and a frugal 100cc engine at an affordable price. The bike gets sporty graphics, alloy wheels, a long single-piece seat and a chunky grab rail at the rear. Notable features include a twin-pod analogue instrument console and a premium hinged fuel tank cap that sits flush with the tank. Besides these, the HF Deluxe also comes equipped with Hero’s patented i3S (idle-start-stop-system) technology and an Integrated Braking System (IBS).
Hero HF Deluxe Competitors
TVS Sport : :
The TVS Sport is around Rs 1,000 more affordable than the HF Deluxe. However, it’s a little low on power compared to the HF Deluxe. The Deluxe also has the advantage of being equipped with i3S - something none of the other brands have.
Bajaj Platina 100 ES Alloy:
Bajaj offers the Platina 100 ES Alloy with features like LED DRLs, alloy wheels and longer suspension travel for Rs 47, 654. That’s around Rs 2,000 lesser than the HF Deluxe. But on the flip side, the motorcycle lacks outright power.
Honda CD 110 Dream DX:
The Honda CD 110 Dream DX features combined braking system and an equally powerful engine. However, it commands a premium of a little over Rs 2000 compared to the HF Deluxe.
Hero has not only made a name for itself but has also become the go-to brand for most commuter buyers. The Bajaj CT 100 comes across as a promising product for someone on a budget in that segment, as it offers all of the above that HF Deluxe does, without spending the additional buck. The TVS Sport, on the other hand, offers a lot more as it brings a dash of style to the segment with its colour combinations and design. The engine on the TVS also feels as refined as the Hero does and offers a lot more mileage as claimed by ARAI. Moreover, with an equally large network and service cost, it comes across as better value for money.
Hero HF Deluxe Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||82.9 kmpl|
|User Reported||65 kmpl|
Hero HF Deluxe News Updates
Hero HF Deluxe Range Updated With IBS
The 100cc commuter comes in two new variants: one with just IBS and the other with IBS and i3S technologyJan 18, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hero MotoCorp Maintains Top Position On Sales Chart In May 2018
With Honda in the rearview mirror, Hero managed to edge past in the month of May 2018 by selling 1.49 lakh units moreJun 4, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Hero HF Deluxe i3S Launched
One of the bestselling motorcycles from Hero gets i3S treatment to make it even more fuel-efficientMay 18, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Hero HF Deluxe clocks one million unit sales in FY2015
HF Deluxe has become the third Hero MotoCorp bike to clock annual sales of a million units after Hero Splendor and Hero PassionMay 18, 2015 | By Chanchal Pal Chauhan