Hero HF Deluxe
Hero HF Deluxe is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs. 46,800 to 58,000 in India. It is available in 4 variants and 5 colours. The HF Deluxe is a powered by 97cc BS6 engine mated to a 4 is speed gearbox . This engine of HF Deluxe develops a power of 8.02 ps and a torque of 8.05 nm . The Hero HF Deluxe gets drum brakes in the front and rear. The Hero HF Deluxe weighs 112 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 9 liters.
Hero HF Deluxe Latest Updates
Select dealerships across the country are offering a discount of Rs 10,000 on the Hero HF Deluxe BS4. You can read more details about the terms and conditions here.
The Hero HF Deluxe is one of the brand’s best-selling motorcycles in the Indian market, racking up consistently high sales numbers over the years. This no-nonsense commuter motorcycle has finally been updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms.
The BS6 Hero HF Deluxe is around Rs 8,500 more expensive than its BS4 counterpart, variant-for-variant. The Hero HF Deluxe BS6 base variant is priced at Rs 55,925 and the top-spec self start with alloy wheels and i3S technology will set you back by Rs 57,250 (both, ex-showroom Delhi).
HF Deluxe Specifications
HF Deluxe Design
HF Deluxe Features
Hero HF Deluxe Competitors
5 Offers Available
Hero HF Deluxe Summary
|Engine :||97.2 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Front Brakes :||Drum|
|Power :||8.02 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||112 kg|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Seat Height :||805 mm|
|Engine :||97 CC|
|Colors :||Techno Blue , Heavy Grey With Green +3 more|
Hero HF Deluxe Price
The price of Hero HF Deluxe starts at Rs. 46,800 and goes upto Rs. 58,000. Hero HF Deluxe is offered in 4 variants - Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel, Kick Start Drum Alloy Wheel, Self Start Alloy Wheel and the top variant HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel i3S which comes at a price tag of Rs. 58,000.
Hero HF Deluxe Price List in India
Editor's View of Hero HF Deluxe
Good reliability, Fuel-efficient motor, Easily manoeuvrability
No front disc even as an option. Conservative styling
The Hero HF Deluxe has been one of the most popular choices for those who want an affordable, hasslefree means of two-wheeled transportation. Now, Hero has managed to make the age-old sloper motor future-proof with the BS6 update, so it clearly has the potential to take the mantle forward to being one of the best-selling motorcycles in the country.
Top Competitors of HF Deluxe
Rs. 59,742Compare with HF Deluxe
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 60,350Compare with HF Deluxe
Bajaj CT 100
Rs. 42,790Compare with HF Deluxe
Bajaj Platina 100
Rs. 49,262Compare with HF Deluxe
Rs. 52,500Compare with HF Deluxe
Honda CD 110 Dream
Rs. 64,505Compare with HF Deluxe
Rs. 48,410Compare with HF Deluxe
Hero Passion Pro 110
Rs. 65,740Compare with HF Deluxe
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying HF Deluxe
- But before take delivery pls ensure with engine sound that it is smooth.now days every hero bike different engine sounds.because I was suffer with engine knocking sound and service station does not take any responsibility.
- Hi Amal if you want to purchase Hero HF Deluxe bike then told you it's very good bike because it gives very good mileage and also it is looking so attractive. thankyou
- Good commuter bike, you can use daily purposezGood mileagelow maintanense costbs4 discontinuednow available bs6 model
- Hero hf deluxe haven't tubeless tyres
- Both TVS Radeon and HF Deluxe BS6 are one of the best options available for the daily commute. As TVS is well known for its performance, Radeon churns out good power figures compared to HF Deluxe and as Hero is known for the durability and mileage, HF Deluxe will give a good mileage output with low maintenance cost. Moreover, we'd suggest taking the test ride so that you can get a better physical comparison among the option. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- I have cd Deluxe in past 2005 to 2010 it's a good bike for newcomers.it can give you more than 70 KM per litre if you ride in economy's speed..if you are harsh bike driver this bike was not made for you..
- Maximum get 70to80 per litre
- There is no km limit stated for a brake shoe of a bike, it will totally depend on the usage of the brakes and how they are maintained. In Hero HF Deluxe, when the brake is applied, an arrow fixed to the brake arm moves toward a reference mark on the brake panel. If the arrow aligns with the reference mark on full application of the brake, the brake shoes must be replaced. Moreover, exchange your words with the authorised service center for more help. Check out authorised dealership details.
Hero HF Deluxe User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling3.7/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
50% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
We want like hero hf all good you
I will not suggest any one to buy this bike ...
hero ःhf deluxe are veri nice work on road
I like it more than others bike and feeling good
Middle class families best bike
I have been driving hf deluxe from last 5 years, complete d 1.25 lac kms, once clutch plates replaced, performance of bike is still ok for single rider. mileage dropped from 70 km to 57kms. I really appreciated by its engine performance i regularly drive this bike for long routes of 250km. One thing i observed is its sitting postures is not comfortable for long trips
Good commuter mileage bikepositive------low maintanence cost, good mileage, Great Handling 👍👍Negative------speed increases after 60km/ (from 70km) cause fully vibration, analog metre console
If you plan to purchase new hero bike then go with experienced mechenic and check engine sound on low rpm.because then after hero moters not taking any responsibility of their products.
बेस्ट बाईक गाव बेस्ट बाईक ईन सिटीबेस्ट बाईक ईन खेती
माइलेज कम देती है पेट्रोल ज्यादा खाती है
Hero HF Deluxe Images
Hero HF Deluxe Colours
Heavy Grey With Green
Heavy Grey With Black
Black With Red
Black With Purple
Hero HF Deluxe News Updates
You Can Now Buy A BS4 Hero HF Deluxe For Less Than Rs 30,000
The Hero Splendor BS4 receives the same discount tooMay 6, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
India’s First BS6-Compliant 100cc Bike Is Here!
The Hero HF Deluxe now uses a more fuel-efficient fuel-injected motorDec 31, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hero HF Deluxe FAQs
What is the price of Hero HF Deluxe?
The ex-showroom price of Hero HF Deluxe is 58,000. Check On Road Price of HF Deluxe. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of Hero HF Deluxe?
Hero HF Deluxe has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels.
Does the Hero HF Deluxe have ABS?
No, ABS feature is not available in Hero HF Deluxe. View full specification of HF Deluxe.
Which is better Hero HF Deluxe or TVS Radeon?
TVS Radeon Price starts at Rs. 59,742 which is Rs. 12,942 costlier than base model of Hero HF Deluxe priced at Rs. 46,800. Compare Hero HF Deluxe vs TVS Radeon on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Hero HF Deluxe in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Hero HF Deluxe in Delhi is Rs. 1,348 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Hero HF Deluxe?
Hero HF Deluxe is available in 5 colours : Techno Blue, Heavy Grey With Green, Heavy Grey With Black, Black With Red and Black With Purple. View colour images of HF Deluxe.